• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DBR Presents: GENESIS 2 :: ROUND 1 SINGLES POOLS ARE UP - GENESISDBR.COM

Status
Not open for further replies.

sidefx

Smash Champion
make sure you fill out the form at the end of the transaction. you will be asked your alias and all that junk.

if you dont see it let me know.

sidefx

Smash Champion
because for bo5 sets we need 7 stages since FoD isnt on. And choosing between brinstar and rainbow cruise doesnt really matter cause its teams.

those stages have different dynamics as far as cp's go in teams so theyre really not that bad of a stage to play on.

it was either that or go with 5 stages (taking brinstar/cruise/kongo out) with no bans. and we opted to choose the broader range of cp's

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Yeah it didn't work out. Apex 2012 is much more likely though :)

TheCrimsonBlur

Smash Master
Hm, we're probably going to have another ~30 tonight, and then ~20 more at the door/in the next 2 weeks. So like 240ish for Melee.

Not bad, not bad at all. That'd put it right up there with the biggest tournaments of all time. It won't beat the record numbers of Genesis and Pound 4, but it'll still be top 10 all time.

Good ****.

tw1n

Smash Champion
So are those Genesis 2 T-shirts in sidefx's sig free with admission?
Nah man they're about $25 each I do believe.

Also, why isn't Aniolas up on teams. Armada told me he probably isn't doing singles but he is definitely doing teams :D

sidefx

Smash Champion
there are people who arent up there due to my own personal organization. Aniolas and all the other swedish guys that are attending arent up there because i still need info from some of them so im holding off on putting them up there so i dont confused myself.

and the shirts in my sig are from the first genesis and no shirts arent free with admission. im not made of money

Divinokage

Smash Legend
I'm surprised RC isn't banned? That stage lags in doubles. It might be dependant on wii or cd.. or character chosen, I'm not sure which.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Nah man they're about $25 each I do believe.

Also, why isn't Aniolas up on teams. Armada told me he probably isn't doing singles but he is definitely doing teams :D
dude, wtf?

sidefx

Smash Champion
I'm on the way right now to meet up them to give them a tv for their roadtrip. I'll be getting all their info as far as who's entering what for genesis

Roller

Smash Legend
sidefx, I pm'd you regarding registration. As I don't see my name on the Brawl Singles list despite having my registration ticket printed out here in front of me. (I regged on saturday night) lmk what's up.

sidefx

Smash Champion
the form that was supposed to come up that probably didnt is why your name isnt on there. You should have received an email (or multiple) requesting you to click on a link (that probably doesnt work cause its been buggy) to fill out your information (alias/region/blabhlabh) so i can actually enter your name on the list.

ill double check right now. msg me on aim so we can discuss it easier.

sidefx

Smash Champion
just got back from talking to the swedes, and i asked aniolas about singles he said probably not. Zoler will be singles only C is unsure if hes even going to enter any event because they all mainly came to kick it and go on the road trip (the main reason why some of them came)

and the rest are entering both (armada, anton, nizro, jack, smakis, leffen)

Armada

Smash Lord
Rkey is also with the rest of the Swedes.

Me and Rkey is waiting on the airport atm but the rest should be here soon I guess.
Rkey is also entering singles but not teams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom