• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DBR Presents: GENESIS 2 :: ROUND 1 SINGLES POOLS ARE UP - GENESISDBR.COM

Status
Not open for further replies.

sidefx

Smash Champion
Is the extra money going to the pot or you guys? Just wondering, I don't really care either way.
itll go toward paying expenses that we have for the tournament. Actual venue fee, misc items we need for the tournament (paper,pens, printer ink, wristbands, tickets, money box, tape, website hosting, projectors, mixers, speakers, lights, etc etc) We'll probably end up negative again. =\

Atlus8

Smash Master
actually might extend it one more day
I've seen this kind of for damn near every national and it goes like this!

- Pre-Registration opens up!

- People wait until the last minute to register!
- Pre-Registration closes!
- People "forgot" to register!
- Pre-Registration opens up again for a couple a days!
- Pre-Registration closes! (again)
- People "forgot" to register! (again)
- Registration can be done at the door!
So it begins . . .

Anyway, I would be such a hard*** and straight up close registration for good!

sad_day

Smash Journeyman
hi my friend adam brown a.k.a x x x noob king x x x aka best ganon in the world from 04-07 took match off bombsoldier but got ***** by ken and I need a ride on thurs july 14th 2011 at around 8:30-9:00 am at san fran airport. are any smashers willing to pick my buddy and i up to go to ramada? let me know thanks a lot!

is there a thread for transportation?

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
...And done! I've finally found a doubles partner. I already pre-registered and now I'm set.

HYPE!

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
Wepay keeps giving me an error and won't let me pay :/

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
hi my friend adam brown a.k.a x x x noob king x x x aka best ganon in the world from 04-07 took match off bombsoldier but got ***** by ken and I need a ride on thurs july 14th 2011 at around 8:30-9:00 am at san fran airport. are any smashers willing to pick my buddy and i up to go to ramada? let me know thanks a lot!

is there a thread for transportation?
lol tell adam to quit being a noob. just find smashers coming in around that time and take the bart! and bus from the bart station in antioch....its ez mode, or split a cab with some ppl

sidefx

Smash Champion
alright so deadline's been extended for a day for those who are waiting on tomorrow payday.

then im increasing the price by $5 (venue fee going from 20 to 25) for a few more days for the super slackers.

Dart!

Smash Master
We had to cut out mw/south due to time constraints.

it never even finished last time and there arent enough people from the MW to fill out a team
That sucks, but that's how it goes.
draft some of the south/mw players onto either team :p

sad_day

Smash Journeyman
lol tell adam to quit being a noob. just find smashers coming in around that time and take the bart! and bus from the bart station in antioch....its ez mode, or split a cab with some ppl
we got this! im balling so we gonna taxi! u poor motha ****as

Owsla

Smash Cadet
Quick question I was wondering; are pools going to be determined and posted early? I guess not, since pre-reg is being extended...?

sidefx

Smash Champion
seeding is going to start soon, were not waiting for pre-reg to finish we can do it while its going on =)

and singles pools will be posted for brawl/melee.

we cant post teams because barely anyone has listed a team partner.. so......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom