• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DBR Presents: GENESIS 2 :: ROUND 1 SINGLES POOLS ARE UP - GENESISDBR.COM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beat!

Smash Master
IIRC that will be more expensive. A better solution would probably be to have someone else pre-reg for you, and pay him/her when you're able to.

Just sayin'

Also, unless I'm mistaken, the swedes are on their way =)

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
Finally broke down and registered. Last genesis I lost to two falcons. I feel like that probably won't happen again.

Abate

Smash Journeyman
currently 149 vs. 143

Is anyone else hoping melee has more participants than brawl? That's right! I said it! **** BRAWL!

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
But you play Sheik....how do you lose to Falcon...

Edit: Melee will probably have more than Brawl since California is MUCH bigger for Melee than Brawl, so the Cali players will be more with approximately the same amount of OOSers.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
currently 149 vs. 143

Is anyone else hoping melee has more participants than brawl? That's right! I said it! **** BRAWL!
u.u It'll never end.

Just as long as you guys shut your mouths and don't go boo'ing the screen if Brawl goes up on the projector screen, like last Genesis.

[EDIT]

And now that I've taken the bait, I bid the rest of you, if another stupid fight breaks out, adieu. /work awaits

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
But you play Sheik....how do you lose to Falcon...

Edit: Melee will probably have more than Brawl since California is MUCH bigger for Melee than Brawl, so the Cali players will be more with approximately the same amount of OOSers.
I've pretty much blocked it out of my mind at this point so I honestly couldn't tell you. Darkrain + Hax = too good

Edit : Brawl sux

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
Who cares if Brawl is Better than Melee, Or Melee being better than Call Of Duty.

In the end we're playing A Game for money.
Well, I actually enjoy playing my game, and don't actually play it for money, so I'd have to disagree.

Melee is still the best game that I've ever played.

baka4moé

Smash Champion
hey sidefx i just noticed on the player list it seems something got messed up with my name, i tried to put the e with the little accent on it lol (like on swf here). since its not working, could u change it to simply baka4moe ? (without the accent..). sorry for the trouble, i just dont want to have "baka4moé" to appear in the pools and such...>_<

also come guys we need more entrants! lol

Napos

Smash Ace
Seriously must this fight always go on! Both are SMASH games people! we all love the same thing.:woman:

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Seriously must this fight always go on! Both are SMASH games people! we all love the same thing.:woman:
You are wrong, there's a lot that play it because they are already extremely good at it and they want to make money off it.. if they weren't good they wouldn't play it. Before it used to be about passion but now? Hmm.. I doubt that for many.

Anyways,

Captain Canuck has got this! =) Represent!!!

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
You are wrong, there's a lot that play it because they are already extremely good at it and they want to make money off it.. if they weren't good they wouldn't play it. Before it used to be about passion but now? Hmm.. I doubt that for many.

Anyways,

Captain Canuck has got this! =) Represent!!!
I'm pretty sure it is more like

captain K'nuckles (Pronounced: Canuckles)

Alphicans

Smash Hero
I hope by the end of today both are at 200 entrants. That would be perfect imo, and well worth the trip.

150 is not bad either, I am definitely pleased by this.

sidefx

Smash Champion
Can't Pre-reg due to my card having no money without me knowing. So i'll just Register at the Venue if we can do that.
Registration at the hotel the day before the tournament (NOT AT THE VENUE) will be more expensive. The venue fee will go up by $5-10 dollars depending on if i have to reopen pre-reg online or not.

so find a friend and pay less

hey sidefx i just noticed on the player list it seems something got messed up with my name, i tried to put the e with the little accent on it lol (like on swf here). since its not working, could u change it to simply baka4moe ? (without the accent..). sorry for the trouble, i just dont want to have "baka4moé" to appear in the pools and such...>_<

also come guys we need more entrants! lol

okay

@ally my bad ill put it in there now, could have sworn i already put that in (must have swapped it with an older list that didnt have you on there)

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I need a favor for any kind smasher that can help me out. I was planning to go to this but then something happen where I really could not go. But all that was taken care of at the last min. I would like to register but I can not cause I don't get paid at my job till 2morrow. And reg ends today. Can anyone reg for me and I'll pay you back by ether paypal or at the event?

If you can give me your info so we can keep in touch and I know who you are. Thanks for those willing to help out.

I just wanna enter singles. I can never find a good partner to team with so I just stick with that and don't do teams.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Really? Thanks dude. You a life saver. Just singles for me is what I'll be doing (Brawl) I got your aim so wel keep in touch.

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yea yea, I'll be taking any and all MM's at this one; including DrPP, Hbox, Mango or whoever else.

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
Sidefx, my card has now processed two transactions today, please let the brawl one be used for Dark Pch.

Dark Peach- You owe me 50$, I WILL FIND YOU!

If you wanna give me more $ Kage I won't stop you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom