• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DBR Presents: GENESIS 2 :: ROUND 1 SINGLES POOLS ARE UP - GENESISDBR.COM

Status
Not open for further replies.

onski?

Smash Ace
i'm about to not stop rolling the Canon 7D. Interviews, gameplay, crowd reactions. Smash!: The Doc all day son!

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
My phone will have to do my recording for me

EVO gonna be on constant charge :laugh:

Browny

Smash Hater
Yeah I bought a brand new camcorder for this trip. I suspect I will run out of memory though lol, got 2x8GB cards to hold about 5 hours.

How much are 4-8GB SD cards in usa if I went to buy one in antioch or san fran?

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
Im a ***** lol, I just **** with the 4x4 and fries.

As far as fast food is concerned, In & Out is just incredible. If you've never tried it, or are coming from out-of-state, or... hell, if you're going to Genesis, try their burgers & milkshakes at least once before you leave.

Easymode:

Hardmode:

...Yes, you can technically order that second one.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
As far as fast food is concerned, In & Out is just incredible. If you've never tried it, or are coming from out-of-state, or... hell, if you're going to Genesis, try their burgers & milkshakes at least once before you leave.

Visited for Good **** German 2.

I can attest to the goodness of in and out. Jack in the Box was pretty good too. Not gonna be in Cali for this but I will be back in Cali for some other sort of major esque thingy. Had a great time out there. Guess I'll be a stream monster

O_O

Calling it,
PewPewU the highest placing Marth
Chillin highest placing fox

C_Ferris32

Smash Journeyman
So.... This is probably a really stupid question (screw that, this IS a really stupid question), but I will still be able to register for the tournament at the venue even if I don't do the preregistration online, right?

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
So.... This is probably a really stupid question (screw that, this IS a really stupid question), but I will still be able to register for the tournament at the venue even if I don't do the preregistration online, right?
...lol

there will be no door registration. The closest you will get is that they may POSSIBLY have registration on the thursday before the tourney, at the hotel room. Nothing will happen on Friday as far as registration goes

C_Ferris32

Smash Journeyman
...lol

there will be no door registration. The closest you will get is that they may POSSIBLY have registration on the thursday before the tourney, at the hotel room. Nothing will happen on Friday as far as registration goes
Um... ok then haha. Definitely signing up right now. And a whole 90 minutes to spare :cool:

tekkie

Smash Master
lol how many hours until registration ends? and how many hours before i get an answer about whether i can get refunded if i need it in a few days? :\

sidefx

Smash Champion
lol how many hours until registration ends? and how many hours before i get an answer about whether i can get refunded if i need it in a few days? :\
damn im on a short leash

you can get refunded any time up until the 14th. That would be your last day to request a refund.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Im ready for In n Out, and i live 10 mins away from 2 different ones :)

sidefx

Smash Champion
Thanks to EVERYONE who pre-regged!

Registration will be held at the DBR hotel room at the Ramada Inn (same spot as last time if you guys remember, just look for the arrows and the big line outside on the bottom floor).

We will be increasing venue fee by $5.00.

For those who ive spoken to directly about having to pay in person, please do so at the hotel if possible.
If you cant make it to the hotel (staying somewhere else) then you can pay at the venue when you arrive on friday. THAT DOES NO MEAN IM TAKING REGISTRATION AT THE DOOR! That is only for people who have already registered and owe me money for the events. You know who you are.

Other than that..

LET THE SEEDING BEGIN!

(this is gonna be hard.. lol.)

gtKarma

Smash Cadet
Hey, turns out my friend Gamble is ditching us and aint coming. I'm trying to fill the spot in with my sister, but if she can't come is it ok if I sell the spot to someone online?

sidefx

Smash Champion
Hey, turns out my friend Gamble is ditching us and aint coming. I'm trying to fill the spot in with my sister, but if she can't come is it ok if I sell the spot to someone online?
i guess

but youre going to have to be on top of having to get their info for me. so its all on you

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
probably will get the final pre-reg list on wednesday-thursday

I hope both games hit 200

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom