• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dash Attack Cancelled into Up-Smash

SinkingHigher

Smash Lord
Yayyy! I can finally do this move whenever I want to. Bloody hell that took forever.

Maybe if I wasn't so stubborn it would have taken longer, but I'm a sucker for default settings. Eitherway, hey, it works :D

ddonaldo

Smash Journeyman
i found that i apprantely hold my controller in a "claw" position therefore using up+A at the last part was easy for me and meant I didnt have to change my setup

ADHD

Smash Hero
Metaknight............

DACUS him after he breaks in the air from a grab its so good

Zephron

Smash Ace
Hi guys... I've read all the posts and now can DACUS pretty well, once in every 5ish tries, its very awesome. However, I realized I need to grab more ingame. However, using Z as attack made grabbing pretty much made grabbing impossible.

Using R and L as attack and Z as grab, is VERY hard for me since it takes longer to press, idk maybe I should just expect the lag and practice that more.

Anyways, what do you guys use with the configuration? Do you use R as grab and practice the slight lag in that? Or is it just me and I press R slowly <.<

Zephron

Smash Ace
I always thought of it as useful -___-

It's just hard to pull if off whenever you want to. I've gotten a few opportunities to use DACUS to kill, and I end up doing a hyphen smash. Just gotta practice more I guess...

rinoH

Smash Lord
it pretty easy to do if you do a dash attack with A and do Up-z right after you do the dash attack

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
this is so simple....just pull it off as you would with any other Character who can do it....to get it down packed, just go to trainin mode and slow the speed down....and then gradually increase the speed until you can do it easily.....

Top Bottom