• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Darkrain is now the best Falcon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
I've still hard from him vs ss.

drakrain is better than anyone falcon and watching his matches make you wonder why brawl was even made/ played

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
Yeah I think it will do you know if they will record at the next vg event? I'm going to that one. Also EVERYONE sucks on this tread we all should have gone to pound 4. :(

Velox

Smash Ace
Not to be rude to Darkrain, but to attack your logic directly, so what happens the next round robin that Wobbles is in?

strawhats

Smash Master
If there was ever any doubt/question about who was the best Captain falcon main it has been stomped by darkrain....who completely destroyed the competiton.

Book!

Smash Journeyman
winning dittos just shows that you're good at dittos. that said, darkrain is a legend and probably best falcon.

Cups

Smash Ace
yeah darkrain is only good at dittoes and beating the highest level competitors that other falcons lose to and places higher in every tournament.

hax, scar, and ss beat their friends, darkrain beats everyone

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
This was already established a long time ago. Some people are delusional tho.
this

also I have two things to say

a) darkrain has always placed better than ss, has better competition and placements than ss for his regions, and is overall just better than ss. and now that he beat ss AND hax and scar in falcon dittos, I think we can definitely say he's better than ss.

b) this is pretty obvious to most, but just because you are better at a falcon ditto, that doesn't necessary make you a better player. didn't scar beat ss at R3 in a mm 3-1, but then got like 17th place at the tourney or something while ss got 2nd?

Charlesz

Smash Champion
They played in the mini pound 4 tournament today, along with hax and scar. I guess its safe to say darkrain is the best at falcon dittos and quite possibly the best falcon right now.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Darkrain is and has always been the best falcon in the world.

But i'm still and SS fan boy <3 :3

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
didn't scar beat ss at R3 in a mm 3-1, but then got like 17th place at the tourney or something while ss got 2nd?
Yeah SS got 2nd playing a bunch of people he's played hundreds of times. Scar on the other hand was recently thrown into an entirely new region containing players with different styles than he is used to. I don't think you'd see SS travel to EC and get 2nd in a big tourney, especially if Tope/Teczero/Vanz/Plank/other good sheiks show up.

Stev

Smash Ace
What if SS outplaces Darkrain today? I think you guys should wait 1 more day before making this declaration. While I DO think Darkrain is better and will place better, SS has an opportunity to prove himself right now.

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
What if SS outplaces Darkrain today? I think you guys should wait 1 more day before making this declaration. While I DO think Darkrain is better and will place better, SS has an opportunity to prove himself right now.
I don't think SS will outplace Darkrain. Darkrain always places higher than every other Falcon at nationals.

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
Well, Genesis was an exception, but that's because his bracket was actually more or less difficult while Scar didn't even get 1st seed and his bracket was easy ****. Plus, he only got beat by 1 placement by Scar.

-MCT-

Smash Cadet
Fanboys are bad only when they can't accept reality. SilentSpectre is my favourite, but you can tell, both from tournament placings and dittos, that DarkRain is clearly the best right now.

Plus, he used two of my favourite songs ever for his combo video, I could watch it forever...

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
nope sorry

ss is the best

you dont just beat armada

if hax beats armada tomorrow then ok hax is the best

lol

Scar

#HarveyDent
you guys are such n00bs

i have always said that darkrain is the best and no one listened to me

an all-falcon tourney doesn't PROVE that he's the best though just like me beating SS in that tourney means that i'm better than SS or him beating me at r00rfest proves that he's better than me so on and so forth

also brackets do not prove that any one player is better than another, it depends on a lot of things, easy bracket, hard bracket, or brackets that are easy for certain players as opposed to others

for example i suck vs peach and SS is not incredible vs sheik so if i get tope first round or if SS had tope first round and i ***** topes face bc hes a n00b but SS got ***** by tope bc he has no gay sheik experience, that doesn't make either players' bracket easier or harder bc its the same one but one advances and one doesn't not because one is better than the other but only because of exp / matchup preferences etc

all in all i've said that darkrain i'm not even listing because he may or may not be rusty but when he was in practice he is the best no question all the time forever

after that is SS/Hax, i can't see them not going back and forth, they are both very strong in a lot of different areas

and i'd put myself at a close 4th but projecting into the future i think my traveling and my EC exp combined with being immersed in the WC is going to make me way more of a contender in upcoming months than i have been up to this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom