• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

D.B.R. Presents: GENESIS! RESULTS-Melee: Mango. Brawl: To Be Decided

Status
Not open for further replies.

dmbrandon

Smash Master
Can we all stop being *******s for a few days and get some updates?

Christ people, they're VIDEO GAMES. wtf.

Brawl ppl, stop the random Melee flames.

Melee ppl, stop the random Brawl flames.

Everyone that's insulting and flaming needs to chill out... seriously this is why the rest of the competitive video game world look down on us like we're a bunch of 10 year olds... cause that's exactly what it's lookin' like we are right now...
Cry more? These posts are worse than flames.

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
Can we all stop being *******s for a few days and get some updates?

Christ people, they're VIDEO GAMES. wtf.

Brawl ppl, stop the random Melee flames.

Melee ppl, stop the random Brawl flames.

Everyone that's insulting and flaming needs to chill out... seriously this is why the rest of the competitive video game world look down on us like we're a bunch of 10 year olds... cause that's exactly what it's lookin' like we are right now...
The problem is that no brawl ppl is flaming melee o_O

And another thing to the brawl+/BBrawl point: If it would be possible to hack Melee ... Yeah you wouldnt see anymore that it was melee in the beginning xD

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
LOL. First: Ladybug and I are not meant for each other.
Second: I'm using logical thought.

Some numbers were wrong, but I stand by my points nonetheless.
i know a lot more melee players that also entered brawl since "it's easy" than i do brawl players that entered melee for nostalgia or kicks who don't already concurrently play both games. not that either of our experiences should be used as a factual argument, i'm just saying that it's rather ******** to assume a larger percentage of melee players than brawl players attended with no substantial evidence.

whats funny even though this guy is wrong some guy earlier was saying that there where more people for melee than brawl.
i said there were more melee than brawl entrants earlier because it was true on the AIB page earlier. posting information that was accurate according to the official website. you're right, that's hilarious.

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
game 1 he lost puff / peach 2-stock
game 2 he won falco / peach 2-stock yoshi
game 3 he lost falco / peach 1-stock fd
game 4 he won falco / peach
game 5 he lost falco / peach 1-stock dreamland
U troll... LIES

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom