• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

D.B.R. Presents: GENESIS! RESULTS-Melee: Mango. Brawl: To Be Decided

Status
Not open for further replies.

jugfingers

Smash Champion
Oh wow, they definitively should have played the remaining matches, now USA will john forever =/.

Seriously, I do think that they should have played the Bo5 since it's in the rules etc, but remember that it's not Armada's fault. Anyway he won 2-1 when both players thought it was Bo3, so it's still almost "legit".
lol its not in the ruleset

semifinals means winnerfinals and loserfinasl not winners semis and loser semis

DUB

Smash Lord
Armada vs. M2K might as well of not happened.

Armada won, no doubt....but then there was a game to be played. What if? What if? What if?

Everyone should be hoping they meet back up to clear this in Grand Finals.

tekkie

Smash Master
Has anyone heard anything about Tarmogoyf? (brawl bracket)

And must melee players always respond to Brawl update requests with some rude "no one cares" comment?

weon - X

Smash Ace
My head is spinning with all this suspense.

But it sounds like M2K accepted his fate. I think we should too. They both played very well. Besides, he somewhat got his revenge on Mango...I'm sure he's ok with it.
revenge in brackets or in crews?

Marc

Relic of the Past
BRoomer
Enough with the Europe vs US arguments, it has gone on for long enough. I was informed M2K himself stopped the set from continuing because he was under the impression it was a best of 3. I respect M2K for showing this much sportmanship and I hope both Europeans and Americans can drop this now. Even though the thread is hard to keep up with, moderation is being done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom