• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

D.B.R. Presents: GENESIS! RESULTS-Melee: Mango. Brawl: To Be Decided

Status
Not open for further replies.

Izaw

Smash Ace
:O omg

Ill fukken come over :O ALL THE WAY FROM SWEDEN woot.

Sign me and Rebaz up.

:D

RebazTalei

Smash Apprentice
:O omg

Ill fukken come over :O ALL THE WAY FROM SWEDEN woot.

Sign me and Rebaz up.

:D
dude wtf, my hands are already shaking of excitement, THIS BETTER BE GOOD DAWGZ
IF I'M NOT GONNA WITNESS A THING LIKE WOMBO COMBO, i swear i'm about too knee someone, yeah....right in the ****ing nuts.

mm? melee or brawl
Definatly brawl, i'm gonna get owned though, too much tourney pressure lol
but i have my Silent spectre/Super Sexy moments.......but i think everyone has them,
wich leads us too i am nothing compared to SS in melee, xD so dunno yet

sweetxignorance

Smash Apprentice
well this certainly sounds interesting
i'll probably go since it's only about an hour away or so, i think

but of course i'll probably be in taiwan instead during this time :p

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
It's not that far to swim, it's like going from Australia to California.
Yeah, I'll just don my Zora mask.

Alternatively, I could see if I can score cheap tickets through certain connections >.>

I was really considering going to Ohana, if only because so many Europeans are going.
But then I figure, 'I'm not going to this to see the Europeans play' lol.

I dunno. I have to figure out my Uni schedule for dis. I may not go to America at all next year, but if I do, it'll be for a smash tournament.

Niko_K

Smash Master
Reminds me of my tournament thread xD. Too much hype everywhere you go right now. On top of the hype I'm seeing wombo combo's every third post.

Fizzi

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
FIZZI#36
There have got to be some companies that would pay to have their products advertised to 300+ gamers at this event... Sponsors?

Fizzi

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
FIZZI#36
what's that one company, they like to play games, they recently bought a popular smash bros. message board...
MLG would probably somewhat take over the event though right? In other words, it would become an MLG event. That would be fine in my book, but I was referring more to like products and such targeting gamers.

EDIT: Lol Toasty, I had Bawls on my mind as well =P

EDIT2: ........no homo

pockyD

Smash Legend
MLG would probably somewhat take over the event though right? In other words, it would become an MLG event. That would be fine in my book, but I was referring more to like products and such targeting gamers.

EDIT: Lol Toasty, I had Bawls on my mind as well =P

EDIT2: ........no homo
mlg "sponsored" pound2, FCD, and super champ combo... which mainly consisted of providing money to the host, slapping the mlg name on it, and (at least for FC) having video rights

KingofTheSouth33

Smash Rookie
from lubbock texas, i HAVE to get to this, anyone coming through lubbock that me and a friend or 2 could jump in with??

Paranormalsin

Smash Ace
time to suck some D to get there and play xD

ive just about run through every thought in my mind trying to find away to pay the $700 trip there and back.

however, i will not waste my life not coming to this. so im gonna try and pull something together to come.

oh, and the smash bus idea....it sounds so incredibly epic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom