• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

D.B.R. Presents: GENESIS! RESULTS-Melee: Mango. Brawl: To Be Decided

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phyr

Smash Journeyman
Everyone needs to calm down. Whoever says Europe sucks or U.S.A. sucks is being stupid. Armada is doing really well but don't forget armadas match against mango was close. I think they're both very talented players and both deserve respect no matter who wins.
This

/closethread

Eggm

Smash Hero
2 Jigglypuff's and a peach in the grand finals. Its basically a brawl tournament now, zzzz... Maybe if mango can win the tournament with all falcon I can find some consultation in myself.

HT F8

Hostile Takeover
2 Jigglypuff's and a peach in the grand finals. Its basically a brawl tournament now, zzzz... Maybe if mango can win the tournament with all falcon I can find some consultation in myself.
MaNg0 has played Falco most of the day silly.

Ignatius

List Evader
BRoomer
Mango won The first match on FD with 2 stocks. I'm apparently being assured that its not as bad as you'd expect a jiggs dito to be.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
UTD Zac 2-0 Armada in Brawl
Hylian loses to Zex

Razer vs. Endrees? (Might be a typo)

3DS FC
5429-7210-5657
I laughed. I'm in the same boat... Although the worst part is, Brawl is going on right now and there's a lot of upsets happening, but no one seems to care because Melee has taken over this thread.
It's not even because melee "matters more" or anything, it's because melee fans are loud-mouthed Neanderthals apparently and every time someone asks a Brawl question they're insulted, and then suddenly there are five more ****ing pages about m2k/armada.

No, no, I'll be happy when melee is over even if the thread "dies" (it won't).

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
so armada won melee finals and losers bracket is going on now?

what drama happened w/ armada set? what did i miss while i was at work??

there were 55 pages of posts, lmao (40 posts/page)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom