• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

D.B.R. Presents: GENESIS! RESULTS-Melee: Mango. Brawl: To Be Decided

Status
Not open for further replies.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
GOD ****. WE'RE NOT EVEN THERE AND WE'RE SO FREAKIN' EXCITED.

I swear to god, the whole venue must have been blowing balls.

etecoon

Smash Hero
I can't believe he called Melee a Dead game? Despite what's going on right in his face on the thread. What a ********. :laugh:
seriously, I don't get some brawl players, I don't play melee anymore but it's clearly a much more entertaining game, I'm really a lot more interested in this than what happens in brawl(I'm staying up to get the news on this, going to sleep when brawl starts lol)

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Xyro all the melee players that came from europe did Brawl crews you would get ***** in Europe fawl.
Yea its Aug29th check the thread

@ chibo - well most ppl put semi's are 3/5 but for the most part they are not enforced...he may believe its just that this is SO important.

@xyro - dude no game is dead even 64 its whats in the heart that counts...why do you have to be a **** and say **** like that are you trying to get people to bash you and get attention...do you ...get off to something like that you freak
Xyro YOU ONT KNOW A THING FROM EUROPE.
SO **** OFF
guys relax. your region sucks at brawl. its ok. Some one has to be bottom of the barrel. It just so happens to be you guys. WHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH. In about 5 years you guys will be good. Theres hope!

BEHR

Smash Hero
Where The **** Is Yayz?

He Should Be Behind Armada Talking ****

D:

tekkie

Smash Master
guys relax. your region sucks at brawl. its ok. Some one has to be bottom of the barrel. It just so happens to be you guys. WHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH. In about 5 years you guys will be good. Theres hope!

this thread is now an episode of Jerry Springer lol

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Could a mod please ban Xyro for being the biggest moron ever?

Edit: Willz speaks the truth

:059:

Alex Strife

Smash Hero

I am from the EC nitwit and I can say our coast is better than yours.

Do not talk trash about any community cause melee is amazing and so is brawl both of them have moron T.O's like you that just cause problems. Why dont you just STFU about it all and just enjoy the tournament like everyone else.

Marcbri

Smash Lord
NNID
Marcbri
Gregs lost 1-2 to DSF at pools in this tournament. When you are able to do this let me know.

Oh,Gregs didn't even get top 3 in a tournament in the netherlands which is just one country of Europe.

yellowroy

Smash Ace
Yea its Aug29th check the thread

@ chibo - well most ppl put semi's are 3/5 but for the most part they are not enforced...he may believe its just that this is SO important.

@xyro - dude no game is dead even 64 its whats in the heart that counts...why do you have to be a **** and say **** like that are you trying to get people to bash you and get attention...do you ...get off to something like that you freak
k sry im trying to catch up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom