• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

D.B.R. Presents: GENESIS! RESULTS-Melee: Mango. Brawl: To Be Decided

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
Im an idiot, and youre a **** riding scrub who wouldnt know skill if it was burned into his retina. Your posts are biased as trash and live in a small world. Shut the **** up moron.

Its really cute, actually. He thinks people respect him for name dropping a lot on the internet xD
Since when did I ever think, or even ASK for respect? By hyping up AZ, I'm getting a lot of hate from scrubtrash. Furthermore, my reputation (LOLINTERNETS) has already been trashed by several threads I made earlier in the year, AND by my "obnoxious." youtube comments.

I don't think I CARE about my supposed rep. All I care about is hyping up AZ. And so far, they haven't disappointed.

Wuss

Smash Champion
guys, watch the other matches. m2k wet in against pink shinobi playing marth, 3 stocked him. then WC puts out mango. M2k switches to fox when corneria is chosen and takes all four stocks of mango's while only losing two. then he loses to zhu. so he took off 7 stock, 4 of which were mango's, so he *****.

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
I think the uneducated masses need to see logic, and agree with me, and V3ctorman.

I'll let that boil over. I'll be back tomorrow. Got better things to do.

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
Axe went 12-1 going all Pikachu, and will be the entire bracket, unless he sees the need to counter pick.

Please bring up a valid argument, or drop it.
correct me if im wrong but theres only one round of pools at genesis?

there were 3 rounds of pools for pound3, which means each pool got progressively harder and harder as you get more pros in each round of pools instead of having only 1 pool with 1 to maybe 2 other pros, of course itd be easier to get to brackets with only one round of pools

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Ophelia your a brawl player so dont act like your a melee elitist as well.

EDIT: that Mango vs M2K was nuts. lol

Eggm

Smash Hero
correct me if im wrong but theres only one round of pools at genesis?

there were 3 rounds of pools for pound3, which means each pool got progressively harder and harder as you get more pros in each round of pools instead of having only 1 pool with 1 to maybe 2 other pros, of course itd be easier to get to brackets with only one round of pools
Yeah the pools at pound 3 were ridiculous. As they were calling them out the whole room was going "ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" And some people started to cry.

OFY

Sonic main since 08'
Ophelia your a brawl player so dont act like your a melee elitist as well.

EDIT: that Mango vs M2K was nuts. lol
I've been following melee since the MLG days and I just like Plank really don't like it brawl

but that doesn't matter cause I has jury duty :(

NYLO

Smash Rookie
Are there any updates for brawl doubles?

Anything about Excel Zero and Ling Ling?

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
*sigh* @everyone I didn't mean to cause an uproar w/anything. I didn't expect the argument to go so far. As for the game yes i'm talking about melee.. INDEED ANTHER IS THE BEST PIKA IN BRAWL by far.. Axe doesn't play brawl... Also I saw a comment that said.. Anther is by far the best Pikachu, i wasn't sure if you were talkin about melee.. so i retailiated.. Just according to the hype at Genesis. Axe is getting Rep as the best Pikachu, AND NOT JUST BY WC players, by everyone, so I was just spreading the word.

I know Anther is a Pikachu legend.. I'm talking about "melee" and "current" best Pikachu IN MELEE.. which "according to word at Genesis" is Axe..

I could be wrong ok.. <---------

I'm only going off of what' i'm hearing at Genesis!

Anther's REALLY GOOD AT BRAWL PIKA.. and melee too.. i just looked up some vids! =D

Ken_Y`

Smash Lord
omg mango got rocked

m2k you are a god at melee

PLAY LIKE THAT MORE OFTEN ZIMM!

Dorf1233

Smash Journeyman
m2k play very ****ing smart agains mango it was amazing
did mago trow his conttrol after loosing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom