• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

D.B.R. Presents: GENESIS! RESULTS-Melee: Mango. Brawl: To Be Decided

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
actually... ask the people at genesis.. when they get back here.. Axe's Pikachu is getting alot more hype than people expected it to.. and people are already saying that he DEFINETELY has the best Pika.. don believe me? ask around Mango, Taj, Lunin, Lucky, ask any of em!.. **** ask any top player in general

I bet $$ on it!
its un-deniable. ANther is THE best pika by a LARGE margin.

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
Like V3ctorman said, ask any top player. They will vouch for Axe being the best Pika.

Has Anther beaten top professionals with Pika?

Axe has.

But you scrubs wouldn't know skill, unless it was pasted upon your retinas.

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
Like V3ctorman said, ask any top player. They will vouch for Axe being the best Pika.

Axe has.

You're incredibly biased.

Anther WINS tournaments with pika and beats pro players and just because WC says axe is the best doesnt mean he is. Cut the crap.

noodles

Smash Champion
m2k didnt go marth or sheik prolly since it was crews? i think the character needs to be picked before everything starts

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
yeah I did mean melee.. Axe has the best melee Pikachu.. In brawl.. meh brawl.. lol

Well I watched them both.. and heck yeah anther is hella impressive.. the only reason.. I give axe more credit is because of who's he's beaten w/his pikachu..EVEN AT THIS EVENT..the level of players he's beaten w/pika.. is crazy.. Also I hear anther is much more into brawl nowadays, so he might be rusty!! =/ either way im a go w/axe.. I mean i have to, he's my dubs partner =D

Ken_Y`

Smash Lord

Axe has.

i dont doubt anything you say ... you have earned my respect

Foxy

Smash Master
its un-deniable. ANther is THE best pika by a LARGE margin.
This.

Axe has.

Do you even know who Anther is? >_>

Seriously, he's been competing with pros and winning tournament with Pikachu for years and years.

I'm sure Axe has an awesome Pikachu, and maybe we'd have a better idea if Anther went to Genesis, but seriously, Anther is the Pikachu legend.

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero

Axe has.

the thing is wc says axe is best cause they play against him, same for ec and mw saying anthers best

but dont forget, anthers pika made it to brackets in pound 3 (when everyone still played), and the only low tier to make it to brackets at that

TokiDoki

Smash Journeyman
m2k only planned to split with tyrant, fiction was not part of it. and lol at people doubting armada.hes a top player fo sho and best peach

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member

You're incredibly biased.

Anther WINS tournaments with pika and beats pro players and just because WC says axe is the best doesnt mean he is. Cut the crap.
lol yes.

anther wins stuff. he was top 2 pikas in melee and hes CLEARLY the best in brawl. Remember him at apex/cot4?

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
yeah I did mean melee.. Axe has the best melee Pikachu.. In brawl.. meh brawl.. lol

Well I watched them both.. and heck yeah anther is hella impressive.. the only reason.. I give axe more credit is because of who's he's beaten w/his pikachu..EVEN AT THIS EVENT..the level of players he's beaten w/pika.. is crazy.. Also I hear anther is much more into brawl nowadays, so he might be rusty!! =/ either way im a go w/axe.. I mean i have to, he's my dubs partner =D

I just think WC is ******** now.

Fox Hater

Smash Journeyman
I have been working IF anyone knows any update about melee singles bracket and any info from the PR players, EVAL ZERO in melee and BRAWL singles and teams. ZERO and LING LING. please give me some info

EVAL BEST PEACH OF USA MELEE
ZERO BEST PEACH OF THE NATION BRAWL

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
I don't know whats wrong with WC.

And EC doesn't ride on anther we just know Anther is the best pika BY FAR because he proves it with results.

Anther basically goes into sword fights with poop. Annoying and effective to a point as long as you throw ****. but in the end its still ****.

Axe just plays you guys all the time. so stfu.

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
the thing is wc says axe is best cause they play against him, same for ec and mw saying anthers best

but dont forget, anthers pika made it to brackets in pound 3 (when everyone still played), and the only low tier to make it to brackets at that
Axe went 12-1 going all Pikachu, and will be the entire bracket, unless he sees the need to counter pick.

Please bring up a valid argument, or drop it.

MUGG

Smash Apprentice
I wonder if there will be genesis 2? :)
I'm gonna take a shower now and meet up with people to smash this evening :)

melee ftw.

MarsFool!

Smash Lord
How are they uneducated, if V3ctorman has been periodically calling Axe, who is at the venue for the last two days, and keeping me in the know?

You're pretty much an idiot.
Im an idiot, and youre a **** riding scrub who wouldnt know skill if it was burned into his retina. Your posts are biased as trash and live in a small world. Shut the **** up moron.

Rubyiris got alot of hate in his blood.
Its really cute, actually. He thinks people respect him for name dropping a lot on the internet xD

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
I love how everyone seems to discount the fact that Axe has beaten TOP PROFESSIONALS using Pikachu.

Has Anther?

Has Anther beaten Mango? Forward?

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
Axe went 12-1 going all Pikachu, and will be the entire bracket, unless he sees the need to counter pick.

Please bring up a valid argument, or drop it.

....So your saying Axe is good because he went 12-1? omg...your ********.

and a counterpick? Last time i checked anther went straight pika.

Valid argument? Anther ***** everyone all the time and ****s on you all. where have you been sir?

Flan

Smash Journeyman
lol but what did m2k do before that?
M2K played Pink Shinobi before that and also played Mango before as well.

http://www.viddler.com/explore/massivedamage/videos/5/

it's a crew battle dorf. You pick one char, you're stuck with it.
Actually, M2K played Marth against Pink, so he did change characters. The fact that Zhu beasted him could have happened with any character.

HUGE UPDATE : MANGO VS M2K IN CREWS http://www.viddler.com/explore/massivedamage/videos/7/

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
I love how everyone seems to discount the fact that Axe has beaten TOP PROFESSIONALS using Pikachu.

Has Anther?

Has Anther beaten Mango? Forward?

See this is where you fail.

You say top professionals and only name WC players.

lol@pika vs jiggz.

Do you even know who anther has played?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom