• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

D.B.R. Presents: GENESIS! RESULTS-Melee: Mango. Brawl: To Be Decided

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cactuar

El Fuego
BRoomer
Unless he gets seeded on the top of a bracket match. In which case, the person below him will win. Because its a V. Like an arrow pointing down. Like its saying that the person below him will win. Like he admits that he will lose to the guy below him with this name.

Ken_Y`

Smash Lord
Unless he gets seeded on the top of a bracket match. In which case, the person below him will win. Because its a V. Like an arrow pointing down. Like its saying that the person below him will win. Like he admits that he will lose to the guy below him with this name.
LOL mad funny dude

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
if by saturday night it's still looking like there'll be a time crunch, we should just do regional crews at the hotel!
that would be so badass :laugh:

watching all these brawl vids is getting me so amped for this

LLDL

Smash Hero
no no, don't try to change his mind. I completely agree with this revalation.

Milos

Smash Lord
lol no you dont seem to understand

pc, mango, and m2k all have 1 of my controllers

-.-

raynex said my controller is better than his, and he's known to have possibly the best one otherwise

cykofox

Smash Ace
lol no you dont seem to understand

pc, mango, and m2k all have 1 of my controllers

-.-

raynex said my controller is better than his, and he's known to have possibly the best one otherwise
lol your going to genesis...il show you..these things don't come around often/..

Milos

Smash Lord
i mean

the controller i sold to m2k was probably my best one, that was god's controller

shiz used it a lot when he stayed at my house during rom

whatever it's just plastic and ****

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
So I'm desperately looking for a flight under $300 from San Antonio to SFO.

Is SFO the most expensive airport? Should I consider flying to a cheaper one?

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
I'm confident I can get at least top 10 for singles & doubles in Melee. I'll beat Mango too if I end up fighting him.

Zoap

Smash Master
So I'm desperately looking for a flight under $300 from San Antonio to SFO.

Is SFO the most expensive airport? Should I consider flying to a cheaper one?

I'll send you a PM as well but I found a flight from San Antonio-San Jose, because I don't know your schedule I did both Wed and Thurs. The Weds-Mon is only 240 and has great times that would allow you to follow the directions in this thread(First post on the bottom San Jose Airport) and would allow me to pick you up via Bart and transport you to the hotel. The Thurs-Mon for 296. It's arrival time is problematic but with some luck I may be able to arrange some transportation for you to the hotel.

Like I said Ill PM you the details.

If anyone else wants me to look for flight deals(last minute) shoot me a PM.

Also anyone in need of Hotel-Venue transportation or Bart Transportation or Airport Info(How to get from the 3 Norcal Airports to BART) should look here as well.

dr.lu

Smash Rookie
WOW DBR hosting something? INB4FAILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL AND PLANNED BAD DI'S FOR COMBO VIDS

strawhats

Smash Master
I don't think I'm going to Genesis anymore
We all know you're going to go. So just gear up for the toughest fight of your smash life. If you go you will be treated like a ****ing celebrity and be given good controllers . ::)

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
I don't think I'm going to Genesis anymore
Thats just sad to hear. Why not? You shouldn't say you're not going if it concerns not being able to win or not making enough money at this thing, because 99% of the people aren't going to make money. In fact 99% of the people here are going for the same reason you should be. Because its FUN.

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
Yay I just got my tickets for Genesis, now I have to scrap together as much spending money as possible in the next two weeks so I won't be starving the entire time I'm there.

strawhats

Smash Master
If mew2king does not go to Genesis than he should probably just stop playing smash. I mean he has been playing for years and now with a little over two weeks before the biggest tourney in the history of the game takes place he decides to not go. M2k will most likely end up going knowing how greedy he could be. The prizes are literally his for the taking, in Brawl at least. At the end of the day, if youre still playing smash at this point on the highest level, what sense would it make for him not to go. Come on Jason, stop being a kill joy. The world is literally travelling to face you and mango, so dont dissapoint your fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom