• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

D.B.R. Presents: GENESIS! RESULTS-Melee: Mango. Brawl: To Be Decided

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ken_Y`

Smash Lord
Despite East Coast not having some power hitters for the crew battle, we're still gonna win =)
you better be in them :) and i want recording

we got m2k Pc and jman (tho he struggles in crews)

you guys better have HBK in these crews cuz this dude has got game

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
I really don't want to pay the Melee teams fee, but if anybody really good/someone I like wants to team with me then offer up yo.

It's very exclusive since I'm a cheap ***.

idea

Smash Master
does canada have 10 people or are they combining all the international people ..which i think is best for them..crews is going to make me lose my voice because im talking so much trash its funny..everyone bring their video cameras son because ,,this is going to be epic
good question, i don't think anyone knows who's going from canada. it's really expensive and stuff O_O

strawhats

Smash Master
What r you talkin about EC crew still has power. M2k, jman, maybe pc, azen, wife, dj, pakman, reno, I wish KDJ was going(you never know), chu dat, hbk, Im probably missing some more people.

strawhats

Smash Master
Oh yeah Dark dazwa should be a great edition to EC crew. I know pc said he doesnt have the passion to play melee anymore. Its better than him playing brawl at least. lol

soadfan916

Smash Rookie
Do the Melee events first, and make the register time later in the day. Its screwing over alot of people that have to travel by plane. And I like to sleep in.

strawhats

Smash Master
****, Why are all the good players being gay and not showing up. If you've played the game for years , you should at least try to make this tourney your last tourney. This is not a bash towards anyone, especialy dazwa, as Im sure he'll be going to other tourneys but why wont pc go. I can understand that KDj is moving to Korea, and the smash comm. will miss his face at tourneys, but pc will be missed just as much. This is why I am hoping that Ken will go to Genesis. I know that Isai is not going. However on the bright side close to 1000 smashers from all over the freaking world will be going to this. So sad that I can't go.

strawhats

Smash Master
Yeah I expect melee and brawl to have just about the same amount of entrants. I also think that at least a majority of the people on this list are going to show up. meaning a good 800+ entrants in total.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
strawhats, I feel the same way. In fact the whole reason I'm coming halfway across the world is to see these guys battle it out one last time. Players like Ken and PC were my heroes, but, I think we should all be thankful for those whom on the other hand will be at this tournament.

Anth0ny

Smash Master
Ken vs. PC were the first competitive Melee vids I ever watched. If they played eachother at Genesis, I'd probably cream myself.

Someone convince Ken to show ; _ ;

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
Don't worry guys, I'm one of the players for the East Coast team. I'll also be commentating alot for all my peoples everywhere. 3, 2, 1....QUIT LIFE!!! ^_^

My guess for East Coast's team right now would be me, M2K, Jman, Cactuar, Chu Dat, Scar, Hax, Eggm, Darc & I think Azen or Chillin. As Genesis gets near, we'll be closer to knowing whats East Coast's real Genesis team. Although most of those are obviously in it for sure.

CO18

Smash Hero
Registration time is fine. 800 people tourney needs to get done lol..

Melee should be first though.

strawhats

Smash Master
Thnx for sharing that w/ me Vyse I become nostalgic every tim I remember ken and pc's long battles and it makes remember why I still play this game. Long Live Melee

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
Since regional crews were suggested to be formally run by the staff (unless this has changed), I have a few questions.
When is the deadline for each regions player list? Or are you expecting basically a list at the door?
What are the rules?
Who are the leaders/representatives for each region that control who plays?
Is there anyway we can sort the pre-reg list by region rather than just looking through states?
Who is going call the families of the people who get trampled by the East Coast?

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I don't know what the **** I'm supposed to be doing. I don't have a ticket to this yet because I was planning on taking a caravan there, but that's not happening.

If I'm unlucky, I won't be going to this.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I don't know what the **** I'm supposed to be doing. I don't have a ticket to this yet because I was planning on taking a caravan there, but that's not happening.

If I'm unlucky, I won't be going to this.
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
New update--NO ONE knows what the **** they're doing.

I want to go to San Francisco on Thursday. Kismet and Reflex need housing. Also, there are five other guys (maximum, probably less) that could use housing, but Kismet/Reflex are asking for priority if space is tight.

SOMEONE HELP ME QUICKLY, BEFORE TICKETS GET EVEN MORE EXPENSIVE.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
There is no housing available. You need to get a hotel, or make friends with someone who has a hotel.
But, I'm Reflex! I'm egotistical and someone should want to squeeze me in even if they have ten people.

BAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

The King

Smash Ace
To everyone who decided they wanted to arrive via flying/driving on Friday Morning for some reason (even though the original tentative schedule and our new one BOTH listed Registration as the first thing happening), you're seriously going to need to contact either myself or Sidefx very soon concerning payment / registration.

Registration is NO JOKE. We'll have hundreds of people lined up for it friday morning, and it will not just be going on all day while we're trying to organize the next round of pools or whatnot. Once registration's done...it's DONE. And from the looks of our time-frame, registration will be ending around 10am Friday morning so we can start pools on-time.

Get at me on aim later, or send me a PM here on the boards. (If you aim me, please identify yourself lol).

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
To everyone who decided they wanted to arrive via flying/driving on Friday Morning for some reason (even though the original tentative schedule and our new one BOTH listed Registration as the first thing happening), you're seriously going to need to contact either myself or Sidefx very soon concerning payment / registration.

Registration is NO JOKE. We'll have hundreds of people lined up for it friday morning, and it will not just be going on all day while we're trying to organize the next round of pools or whatnot. Once registration's done...it's DONE. And from the looks of our time-frame, registration will be ending around 10am Friday morning so we can start pools on-time.

Get at me on aim later, or send me a PM here on the boards. (If you aim me, please identify yourself lol).
i sent you an AIM. respond back whenever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom