• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

D.B.R. Presents: GENESIS! RESULTS-Melee: Mango. Brawl: To Be Decided

Status
Not open for further replies.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
MaNg0's Falco scares me a helluva lot more than his Jiggs.

also, Kage, your sarcasm detector seems to be broken, you should look into that.
I don't have a sarcasm detector. You know all the stuff about warriors? Truth, Honor.. ya. =P I only see things as they are lol.

Ka-Master said to me he would rather fight M2k than me.. lol. You best watch your back everyone!!

MaNg0

Smash Hero
.............. cause its a ganon on a luigi

thats a dumb match lol <3

and dam .... they called u a ***** m2k

strawhats

Smash Master
Kage listen to me the guy beat darkrain 3-1 in falcon dittos and went even w/. SS in tourney in falcon dittos. He is the same man that beat m2k's marth w/. falco. I don't know how mango does it but he just ***** everyone w/. their own main. I'm surprised he hasn't beaten taj yet in m2 dittos.

PB&J

Smash Hero
kage is not good in ganon dittos..the way ..kage is posting in this thread its like he is making himself a legend

i love kages motivation and his "warrior spirit" but sometimes u guys just get a little out of hand

ever heard of chaddd..now he is extremely good in ganon dittos..where we have some top ganons son

Divinokage

Smash Legend
kage is not good in ganon dittos..the way ..kage is posting in this thread its like he is making himself a legend

i love kages motivation and his "warrior spirit" but sometimes u guys just get a little out of hand

ever heard of chaddd..now he is extremely good in ganon dittos..where we have some top ganons son
Ahem not good in Ganon dittos? I'm as good as Chaddd in that matchup. He was the only one other than my friends able to beat me.

PB&J

Smash Hero
shiz posted like 4 days ago in the south thread but he never is really on...and ..yo y is the plane im on have like 17 people on it who are smashers...we might get lucky enuff to even have ss as the pilot

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
ima try to come and get them cali hoes with dj and pbnj SON
Hell yeah *****! We gonna do it hardbody son!

ive beaten alot of people who "never" lose in

a certain matchup lol
You didn't beat me in a Bowser ditto lol. I destroyed you when we did that lol.

somebody tell mango to use jiggz w/. box tag. Can't wait for Genesis, with all the commentary(HMW, Phil, and, Wife maybe DJN)
I'm definitely gonna commentate for livestream, tournament matches and all that. You guys love my commentary so I'm gonna bring that godly commentary to this tournament for ya entertainment =)

everlasting yayuhzz

Smash Champion
Hell yeah *****! We gonna do it hardbody son!

You didn't beat me in a Bowser ditto lol. I destroyed you when we did that lol.

I'm definitely gonna commentate for livestream, tournament matches and all that. You guys love my commentary so I'm gonna bring that godly commentary to this tournament for ya entertainment =)
YOU BRINGIN' THAT CEREAL *****? LOL

Too goodz.

forkgirl

Smash Lord
<3333333 i'm going for sure!!! :D Caveman and I are driving up (probably with my little sister<3 and her bf)

cant wait to see and play everyone again and meet and play tons of new people!!!!

i need MM people!! :D :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom