• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

D.B.R. Presents: GENESIS! RESULTS-Melee: Mango. Brawl: To Be Decided

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scar

#HarveyDent
yeah brawl blows i hate that game

is paypal pre-reg ever going to be back up? b/c i don't really feel like pre-registering and NOT using paypal.

The King

Smash Ace
We're seriously trying to get an online payment option up and running. After the mishaps with paypal verifying the legitimacy of our income from pre-payments, we've been trying to establish other avenues of payment. We're hopeful that within the next day or two we'll have online payments up and running again.

However, due to the delays with establishing online payment, this will most likely be an *Optional* feature for our entrants, not mandatory... Though due to the extremely large expected turnout, we can confidently say that should we get it up & running, it will be in EVERYONE's best interest to complete online pre-payment to avoid the hundreds-deep line of on-site registrants.

Basically...

Pay Online, or Stand In-Line.

We'll keep you guys updated.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
so basically you guys had started registration and paypal locked your account halfway through?

iLink

Smash Champion
I just need a little clearing up.

It says in BIG letters that we need to pay before the 30th but then further down in the post it says that you will probably take the cash at the door. Sooo...?

KirbyMcKirby

Smash Rookie
I just need a little clearing up.

It says in BIG letters that we need to pay before the 30th but then further down in the post it says that you will probably take the cash at the door. Sooo...?
It's going to be optional to pay at the door or pay online. They're getting the online prepayment system up again. So, as The King said, " Pay Online, or wait in-line."

Anth0ny

Smash Master
harriett dont take to mango like...oh wait, kage *****. Carry on.

So...what the live stream situation? 3 separate DVD quality, lagless streams with Morgan Freeman and Wife doing commentary I'm guessing?

strawhats

Smash Master
somebody tell mango to use jiggz w/. box tag. Can't wait for Genesis, with all the commentary(HMW, Phil, and, Wife maybe DJN)

Blunted_object10

Smash Master
Well NOOBKING and I just bought are plane tickets to GENESIS!

We will be arriving to San Francisco at 10:29am on Thursday!

We will be leaving at 2:05 pm on Monday!

See you guys in 3 weeks! :bee:

Anth0ny

Smash Master
somebody tell mango to use jiggz w/. box tag.
What do you want him to do, 4 stock everyone in every game?

Let's keep it respectable (and entertaining). Mango, use Falco without boxtag. At the very most, Jiggs without boxtag :laugh:

M2K, you best be training that tech skill.

strawhats

Smash Master
Well Ken said that he will go if Cao from Australia can manage to beat him and his crew in Brawl. Isai on the other hand said he might/might not go. He will probably go because there is gonna be N64.

CO18

Smash Hero
harriett dont take to mango like...oh wait, kage *****. Carry on.

So...what the live stream situation? 3 separate DVD quality, lagless streams with Morgan Freeman and Wife doing commentary I'm guessing?
OMGG you know whatsupp. Morgan Freeman is the ****. Who else can talk about penguins and make it entertaining.

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
Well NOOBKING and I just bought are plane tickets to GENESIS!

We will be arriving to San Francisco at 10:29am on Thursday!

We will be leaving at 2:05 pm on Monday!

See you guys in 3 weeks! :bee:
:):):):):)

Don't forget to ask about leaving my car at your house all week.

Well Ken said that he will go if Cao from Australia can manage to beat him and his crew in Brawl. Isai on the other hand said he might/might not go. He will probably go because there is gonna be N64.
He's going because SUPERBOOM is going...
and ken, hopefully CAOYPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO is cute enough :):):):):)

MaNg0's Falco scares me a helluva lot more than his Jiggs.
And Mango is afraid of Ka Masters Luigi apparently. Bailing TWICE because he was scurred. TOURNEYPLAY 2?!?!? WHERE WERE YOU!?!?!

GO TO GENESIS!!! DOOOO IIIIT~!!!

EVERYONE!

strawhats

Smash Master
Mango's falco is sooooooooo good and he has made it up to par w/. his Jiggz. Then again he has a falcon that has beaten Darkrain and SS and gone even w/. those two falcon mains. Considering he's done all of this w/o. the box tag mango is verging upon being as good m2k's prime.

P.S. What happened to Mango's shiek?

Anth0ny

Smash Master
Well Ken said that he will go if Cao from Australia can manage to beat him and his crew in Brawl.
So Cao has to face Ken prior to Genesis for any chance of him showing up? DO IT DO IT DO IT!

Seriously, Ken coming would make this tournament perfect. What would the greatest Smash tournament of all time be without the king of smash?

Besides, we wanna see Mango and M2K vs. Ken. Hopefully he's training in secret as we speak.

And Morgan Freeman has to show up and talk about penguins. And when I say penguins, I mean DDD.

And when I say DDD, I mean godly Melee commentary.

strawhats

Smash Master
Can we have a three way battle the Three Kings of melee.(Been watching too much yu yu hakusho)

Ken(Raizen) vs. M2K(Yomi) vs. Mango (Mukuro)

Somebody drag Isai's *** to Genesis. Why isn't he going anyway?

Anth0ny

Smash Master
isai isn't going <_<
I thought he was going to the hotel to play Smash 64 with you all night or something :laugh:

But please come Isai. Superboom, run a Smash 64 tournament in the hotel or something!

And I still say that the winner of Genesis wins the title "King of Smash". So, if Ken doesn't show up...yeah.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
brawl?
is ken high?

SuPeRbOoM

Smash Master
I thought he was going to the hotel to play Smash 64 with you all night or something :laugh:

But please come Isai. Superboom, run a Smash 64 tournament in the hotel or something!

And I still say that the winner of Genesis wins the title "King of Smash". So, if Ken doesn't show up...yeah.
I might set something up if people are interested, we would need TIO though(and a laptop lol!). And for isai not going...WHO KNOWS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom