• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Could they Work In Smash?

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
It would be a pretty big move set in order to incorporate magic and drives, but I do think it would work and be pretty fun

Miles Edgeworth but NOT as an echo or semi clone of Phoenix Wright, if Phoenix got in

Kikio4546

Smash Cadet
Honestly, the only way I can see this work is if they used that weird Angry Bird's Movie design... ew

Omori from.... Omori

p1cklee0424

Smash Cadet
he's attractive, can work as a very technical character, and he has a gun

peppino from pizza tower

Kikio4546

Smash Cadet
Probably, but not without the usual controversies... and their moveset(s) being too similar to the other FE characters.

The Stylist (the main protag) from the Style Savvy series

StrangeKitten

Smash Lord
She'd likely be very unconventional, but I think a cohesive kit could be worked out. She would probably be a joke character, and some things that come to mind are using a purse for melee attacks (which would grant her good range) and perhaps even kicking off a shoe as a projectile. Maybe she could even have an outfit swap as her down special or something, and it would power her up to wear a more fabulous outfit for a bit. I know very little about this series, but these are what came to mind.

Serperior from Pokemon

Baysha

Smash Ace
I don't think he's seen with many other weapons.

King Harkinian (Zelda CDI) with elements inspired by YTP.

KneeOfJustice99

Smash Champion
the building from smash mouth's astro lounge
I don't think he's seen with many other weapons.

King Harkinian (Zelda CDI) with elements inspired by YTP.
I actually think it would be incredibly funny to see him in, for starters.

In terms of playability, it would be cool to see him as a combination of the Zelda CDi/YTP rep. Having him have abilities used by Link and Zelda in the games would give him actual playability, but him having YTP-esque abilities could work really well too. The problem is, I think it wouldn't be practical issues but moreso sensory issues - leaning in too hard to the YTP angle could result in people experiencing epilepsy, which wouldn't bode well.

Blinky (the ghost, or all four if you wanna be adventurous,) from Pac-Man.

Baysha

Smash Ace
You'd probably have to stretch real hard, otherwise he's fine as an Assist Trophy.

Now, lemme try this again; Weapon switching for Bandana Waddle Dee (I'd like someone to actually read this).
Oh ****, sorry. I had the Project M theme on and didn't realize it was a link.
Anyway, yeah. That seems pretty good. It would make him more unique and I just love stance characters.

I don't think Space Harrier does that many things, but he can get in if he references classic Sega games like Pac-Man with Namco.

Any character that has the ability to rewind time.

D

Deleted member

There's definitely something you could do. Meat Boy doesn't have a lot of attacks, but you could definitely pull objects from the game.

A Sim

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom