• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Could they Work In Smash?

Jotari

Smash Journeyman
For that you need to address which Zero, as there's three of them. The most workable would probably be the one with robot arms, though visually the one that looks like a plague doctor and carries a cane would look the part. All in all though you'd have a tough time making a good moveset for them that represents the game well. You could have them throw out random objects from various puzzles, but the main idea of Zero Escape games is playing with timeline and shared memories. It's psychic powers, but not of the Mewtwo variety. So I think I would say no, they would not work in Smash. At least not without being pretty contrived.

Pig Beast Ganon (surprised no one has said this yet).

Torgo the Bear

Smash Lord
NNID
u2outofcontrol
Switch FC
SW-1209-7008-3905
No way. Neutral special matches up, absolutely nothing else possibly could. Plus it would just look really stupid in a not quite as funny way if a man inside a rock was the floatiest character in the game.

The BurgerTime chef

Northsouthmap

Smash Champion
She could work. She could use her iron pumpkin flail.

Rick (Kirby) as a skin of Pikachu

D

Deleted member

I mean. That's easy. she's got a gun. She can fight. Lots of cool gadgets. Of coruse

Cooking Mama

I'm kinda iffy about him, because he is too lighthearted and I don't know if he could perform moves like punching or kicking like Daytona USA's Hornet, but he could have unique body type and his games are cartoonish (meaning that he could stretch or bend himself).

Boyfriend (Friday Night Funkin)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I'm kinda iffy about her, because she is too lighthearted and I don't know if she could perform moves like punching or kicking like Daytona USA's Hornet, but she could have unique body type and her games are cartoonish (meaning that she could stretch or bend herself).

Boyfriend (Friday Night Funkin)
Putt Putt is male.

Anyway. As much as I wouldn't want it. Yes. A rhythm game character is long overdue and I definitely think there's something you could do.

Harry Du Bois and Kim Kitsuragi (Disco Elysium)

Jotari

Smash Journeyman
As a skin, no, the spinning Kong would not work as a pure skin for a Goron. It would look utterly ridiculous. Now as an Echo, like Chrom, with a different recovery, or even the same recovery modified, then yeah, sure, why not?

Achi, Sin and Punishment.

Northsouthmap

Smash Champion
He could work. He could summon bats.

Laser (Star Fox) as an item

Last edited:
Top Bottom