• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Could they Work In Smash?

Northsouthmap

Smash Champion
She could work. She could use kicks and the Wonder Ring.

Lololo and Lalala as an assist trophy

ZagarTulip

Smash Journeyman
That would be awesome, it would be cool to have a Pokemon Item that isn't a Pokeball of some kind

Sothe (Fire Emblem)

ZagarTulip

Smash Journeyman
Which Mii Fighter type would it be? I assume Brawler because I don't know what Ridley could have as a Sword or a Gun.
I think it could be neat, though I'd probably rather play Ridley

Jody Summer?

Demon Dragon

Smash Apprentice
It depends on their moveset, but even then, I'd have a hard time being sold.

Amy Rose as a fighter.

Jotari

Smash Journeyman
Would probably work best as a stage

Zero (Zero Escape)
For that you need to address which Zero, as there's three of them. The most workable would probably be the one with robot arms, though visually the one that looks like a plague doctor and carries a cane would look the part. All in all though you'd have a tough time making a good moveset for them that represents the game well. You could have them throw out random objects from various puzzles, but the main idea of Zero Escape games is playing with timeline and shared memories. It's psychic powers, but not of the Mewtwo variety. So I think I would say no, they would not work in Smash. At least not without being pretty contrived.

Pig Beast Ganon (surprised no one has said this yet).
I said no, but then I went and made a moveset anyway

It depends on their moveset, but even then, I'd have a hard time being sold.

Amy Rose as a fighter.
She definitely shouldn't get in ahead of more prominent Sonic characters, but functionally I'm sure she would work. I don't know much about how she fights, but I know she uses a Hammer. And she was probably in one of the Sonic fighting games already made, I guess?...just googled it, yeah she was, and she has some abilities there like a barrier and stuff that could definitely work and wouldn't just be ripping off stuff from Sonic.

A Fire Emblem cavalier/paladin character (complete with horse).

AlteredBeast

Smash Lord
Absolutely, I love retro based fighters and I feel the Adventurer can have various Atari games referenced in the moveset as Wa3 created an idea for a moveset for the Adventurer. Lots of potential and creative liberties.

Carmen Sandiego

Top Bottom