• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

COT4 Results as I get them (COMPLETE TOP 8 RESULTS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PND

Smash Champion
yeah the real outrage is about the set! not the fact that someone tried to ****ing punch out someone over a video game

jesus christ you can't be serious
I've been punched for stupider ****. Think of the money on the line, and considering some OoS'ers pool their winnings to fund the trip, the puncher could have a direct stake in the outcome of the match.

It's not that unthinkable.

Metà

Smash Master
This is why you don't try to run BRAWL POOLS with over 200 people. That game takes EONS to finish, seriously. I had a tournament w/ both Brawl and Melee, and the Brawl tournament took like, 2 hours longer than Melee despite having about 30-40% less people in it (yeah, we have more Melee than Brawl in BC, 2gud)

Overswarm

is laughing at you
does anyone else think this is more exciting than watching a match?

Sliq

Smash Master
Wow, SamuraiPanda is amazing at doing commentary for non video footage. If he was born a century ago, he could've easily been a radio star.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom