• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Corrupt a Smash Wish

snowgolem

Smash Lord
NNID
None
Switch FC
SW-7635-8772-4887
Granted. Every female newcomer for the rest of the pass is going to be a child. And not just a child version of female characters, just characters that are are children in their games.

I wish the Smash community wasn’t so toxic

Perkilator

Smash Legend
The perpetual trash fire known as Planet Earth(tm)
Granted. Every female newcomer for the rest of the pass is going to be a child. And not just a child version of female characters, just characters that are are children in their games.

I wish the Smash community wasn’t so toxic
Granted, but the games are always 100% and there are sequels despite that.

I wish Caeda was the 7th FE Fighter.

LAA9000

Smash Journeyman
Slippi.gg
JUST#956
3DS FC
0361-9069-2936
Switch FC
SW-5393-4946-0209
Granted, she has her Feather Sword from Heroes that gives her effectiveness against more than 50% of the roster and lets her counterattack before half the roster can attack. Or at least an equivalent of it.

I wish my teachers weren't giving me homework over school break.

Perkilator

Smash Legend
Granted, she has her Feather Sword from Heroes that gives her effectiveness against more than 50% of the roster and lets her counterattack before half the roster can attack. Or at least an equivalent of it.

I wish my teachers weren't giving me homework over school break.
Granted, but now you have to work every day.

I wish Classic Mode’s difficultly progression was based on more than just how quickly you win and how much damage you’ve taken.

snowgolem

Smash Lord
NNID
None
Switch FC
SW-7635-8772-4887
Granted, but now you have to work every day.

I wish Classic Mode’s difficultly progression was based on more than just how quickly you win and how much damage you’ve taken.
Granted. Now it’s based on how quickly you win, damage, and your gsp of that character.

I wish that the guy working at my GameStop was able to find a Pichu amiibo somewhere in the back

Last edited:

Perkilator

Smash Legend
Granted. Now it’s based on how quickly you win, damage, and your gsp of that character.

I wish that the guy working at my GameStop was able to find a Pichu amiibo somewhere in the back
Granted, but it’s missing ears.

I wish Curien Mansion was an independent stage, and it went like this:

Game of Origin: The House of the Dead (1996)

Description: A mansion belonging to scientist Roy Curien. The scientist has gone mad and unleashed his horrible experimental monsters (mainly zombies) onto his own employees! And now, they lurch onto the battlefield, hungry for the first living thing that enters their sights…

Layout: The fight takes place outside the doors leading into the mansion. The main platform is the bottom of the stairs that lead to the main door, with two long sets of stairs on either side. These stairs are suspended over a moat that can be swam in.

Gimmicks and Hazards: Each of the suspended stairs have at least one zombie on them (sometimes two). When a zombie grabs a fighter, it bites them (10%) and tosses them aside (OK knockback). These zombies can be attacked, but they can only be knocked out.

In addition, one of HOTD1’s first three bosses (Chariot, Hangedman and Hermit) will jump to the center platform. Only one appears per match on this stage, and being stage bosses, the one that appears can be K.O.’d.

-Chariot: Slowly walks around on the center platform and swings his axe (20%, medium knockback); his weak point is his body, which can be revealed by attacking the open armor spot near his right shoulder.
-Hangedman: Sends an army of bats after the fighters (4% per bat, small knockback); he also sometimes grabs a fighter and drowns them if they don’t break free, instantly K.O.-ing them by chucking them into the moat. His weak point is his body.
-Hermit: Spins a web around the stage that can immobilize fighters, and attacks any fighters on the central platform with its claws (13%, OK knockback); its weak point is its head.

Music:
-Main Theme - The House of the Dead
-Chapter 1: Tragedy~AMS Agent (The House of the Dead; New Remix)
-AMS Agent (The House of the Dead; The House of the Dead 2 Ver.)
-Chapter 2 and 3: Revenge/Truth (The House of the Dead; New Remix)
-Chapter 4: The House of the Dead (The House of the Dead; original)
-Theme of Magician (The House of the Dead; New Remix)
-Boss Battle (The House of the Dead 2)
-First Chapter: A Prelude (The House of the Dead 2; original)
-Dawn~Remix of Year Seventh (The House of the Dead 4)
-Final Chapter: Original Sin (The House of the Dead 2; New Remix)
-Theme of the Emperor (The House of the Dead 2; original)
-Prelude of Impatience~Chapter 0 (House of the Dead 3; original)
-Infiltration~Vs. Death (House of the Dead 3; New Remix)
-Theme of the Last Mystery (The House of the Dead 3; original)
-Bullet of Death~Gauge (The House of the Dead 4; New Remix)
-Boss Raid (The House of the Dead 4; original)
-Give it All You Got! (The House of the Dead 4; original)
-Vs. Mother (The House of the Dead: Overkill; New Remix)

Battlefield/Ω Form: The central platform near the stairs that lead to the main door. The platforms are based on the balcony where Magician Type-0, the first game’s final boss, is fought.

LoZ00

Smash Journeyman
Granted, he’s a Mario alt.

Speaking of alts, I wish :ultpacman: had some actually decent alts (with one based on his Pac-Man Party design, but still keeping his World eyes).
Granted, but now every other character has alts like :ultpacman:'s.

I wish FP2 had at least 4 beloved Nintendo characters that are not in the game yet (counting ARMS).

Perkilator

Smash Legend
Granted: the heart block from Tetris Attack, Yawiga Kanawi, the "MN" from Pokemon Red and Blue's name entry, and the word "red" spelled in blue from Brain Training join the battle!

I wish Waluigi was playable in Smash
Granted, he’s a low-tier Luigi clone.

I wish some victory themes that were imported from other games weren’t sped up for no reason.

SSGuy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4871-4520-9643
Granted, he’s a low-tier Luigi clone.

I wish some victory themes that were imported from other games weren’t sped up for no reason.
Granted, but now victory themes are on a constant loop until the very next match begins.

I want Geno as a playable fighter!

Kikio4546

Smash Cadet
Granted, but the T-rex is an unavoidable stage hazard that one-shots everyone on screen. It ain't fun at all. It has a small chance on appearing in Battlefield and Omega stages.

I wish The Fool from Sayonara Wild Hearts got into smash in some form (even a spirit event would do!)

LAA9000

Smash Journeyman
Slippi.gg
JUST#956
3DS FC
0361-9069-2936
Switch FC
SW-5393-4946-0209
Granted... I'd put a witty corruption here if I knew anything about this game. So let's just say neither did the designers, thus they are wildly inaccurate to their source game.

I wish some people's main takeaway from :ultpyra::ultmythra: wasn't solely le fanservice.

Kikio4546

Smash Cadet
Granted... you get Alex from YIIK.

I wish for Smash Twitter to chill for once.

crazybenjamin

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW 2794 0568 0108
Granted, but GameFAQs becomes ten times more insufferable

I wish the next Smash game had a story mode that featured the blue and orange Inklings as the protagonists

Dolph63

Smash Cadet
Granted, they hate each other's guts and are only working together because they have to. They do not become friends by the end of the story.

I wish Ana (EB Beginnings) was added as an echo fighter for either Ness or Lucas.

Kikio4546

Smash Cadet
Granted. She plays the exact same as Ness.

I wish a LoL character got in Smash.

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
Granted. Every LoL character is now in Smash.

I wish Windy Hill Zone was replaced with Tropical Resort.

CheeseAnton

Smash Ace
Wish granted, Kaptain K. Rool took the development time out of a real fighter because for some reason making Kaptain K. Rool was hard, the character KKR took the development time was [whatever non-echo fighter you wanted most]

I wish Twilight Princess Link was in Smash Ultimate as a Link echo fighter (still playing as he does in SM4SH).

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
Granted. They now refer to her as Myprah.

I wish Storm Eagle (the song) from Mega Man X got a brand new arrangement for Smash.

LAA9000

Smash Journeyman
Slippi.gg
JUST#956
3DS FC
0361-9069-2936
Switch FC
SW-5393-4946-0209
I wish Crash Bandicoot got in Smash.
Granted. He is a tag team with Spyro the Dragon, for absolutely no reason.

I wish Storm Eagle (the song) from Mega Man X got a brand new arrangement for Smash.
Granted. Half the instruments are the kazoos from the Yoshi's New Island OST.

I wish Marvel vs. Capcom 2 was rereleased on modern platforms permanently.

Dolph63

Smash Cadet
Granted, the Disney content was only based on The Lion King remake.

I wish Giegue/Giygas was a Mewtwo echo.

Dolph63

Smash Cadet
Granted, WarioWare went to the bar to celebrate being legal, got drunk, crashed its car and died. Due to its death, you cannot play on WarioWare.

I wish that instead of having Lucina as a Marth echo we had Black Shadow as a Captain Falcon echo.

link2702

Smash Champion
Granted, Black shadow turns out infinitely better than falcon and falcon gets nerfed, on top of that Black shadow is deemed so good that he's banned competitively on the spot.

I wish we got shantae in smash.

Dolph63

Smash Cadet
Granted. The game becomes an unplayable bug fest due to Bubsy's inclusion.

I wish there were spirits of some characters from the Mother series that are somewhat important but don't have spirits (Giegue, Porky, Dr. Andonuts, Pippi,...).

link2702

Smash Champion
Granted. She wears a chest binder and winter coat.

I wish Bubsy was in Smash
:) i'm ok with that. I want her cuz she'd have a unique fighting style and using her dances to transform into multiple different beasts would be neat. On top of her whip-like hair.

Top Bottom