• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Corrupt a Smash Wish

Cadillac

Smash Seeker
Granted. All he does is fall off the stage.

I wish Sheik's damage was buffed.

3DSNinja

Smash Lord
Granted, but none of her attacks deal knockback.

I wish we had more Sonic remixes.

Cadillac

Smash Seeker
Granted, but it's done by a 5 year old.

I wish Lloyd was a fighter.

Last edited:

snowgolem

Smash Lord
NNID
None
Switch FC
SW-7635-8772-4887
Granted. King K Rool echo.

I wish there was a Persona 5 Scramble stage which included the Last Surprise remix

snowgolem

Smash Lord
NNID
None
Switch FC
SW-7635-8772-4887
Granted. Its design is exactly the same as Mementos.

I wish there was a stage based on Planet Robobot.
I’d be fine with that lol
Granted. They find some way to make it similar to Great Cave Offensive, except bigger.

I wish we got all the DLC Amiibo in one wave at the same time.

snowgolem

Smash Lord
NNID
None
Switch FC
SW-7635-8772-4887
Granted. They’re all fused into an amiibo monster that eats children.

I wish Euden from Dragalia Lost was in FP Vol. 2.
Granted. Every round you roll for a dragon and that’s the one you play as the entire match. It only changes back to Euden during the taunts

I wish we got an echo fighter’s pass after vol. 2 with 4 people so we can stop on a good number. 81 is such a sucky number to stop on. Nothing special, just recolors with a few moveset changes.

Perkilator

Smash Legend
The perpetual trash fire known as Planet Earth(tm)
Granted. Every round you roll for a dragon and that’s the one you play as the entire match. It only changes back to Euden during the taunts

I wish we got an echo fighter’s pass after vol. 2 with 4 people so we can stop on a good number. 81 is such a sucky number to stop on. Nothing special, just recolors with a few moveset changes.
Granted, they’re Echoes of 4 other FE characters.

I wish Activision would allow nearly as many tracks for Crash (assuming he’s DLC) for his Challenger Pack as SNK did for :ult_terry:.

snowgolem

Smash Lord
NNID
None
Switch FC
SW-7635-8772-4887
Granted, they’re Echoes of 4 other FE characters.

I wish Activision would allow nearly as many tracks for Crash (assuming he’s DLC) for his Challenger Pack as SNK did for :ult_terry:.
Granted. He’s not DLC, but if he was he would have 50+ tracks.

I wish Toon Link’s down taunt was replaced with something that referenced his source material. (Wind Waker, Phantom Hourglass, Spirit Tracks)

Perkilator

Smash Legend
Granted. He’s not DLC, but if he was he would have 50+ tracks.

I wish Toon Link’s down taunt was replaced with something that referenced his source material. (Wind Waker, Phantom Hourglass, Spirit Tracks)
Granted, it’s Toon Zelda appearing for one frame and :ulttoonlink:’s not even in a taunting animation. He’s still fighting.

I wish :ultdarksamus: had a couple of her moves from when she was an Assist Trophy in Smash 4 (the bullet spray for her flurry jab and the Phazon tentacles for her :GCCD:).

LoZ00

Smash Journeyman
Granted, it’s Toon Zelda appearing for one frame and :ulttoonlink:’s not even in a taunting animation. He’s still fighting.

I wish :ultdarksamus: had a couple of her moves from when she was an Assist Trophy in Smash 4 (the bullet spray for her flurry jab and the Phazon tentacles for her :GCCD:).
Granted, but they have just these two moves.

I wish people stopped complaining about ARMS being added in Smash and just enjoyed the game.

Perkilator

Smash Legend
Granted, but they have just these two moves.

I wish people stopped complaining about ARMS being added in Smash and just enjoyed the game.
Granted, but now ARMS is they only thing they don’t complain about in the entirety of Ultimate’s life cycle.

I wish the Switch was more powerful so we could have more fighters and more bosses, just to name a few.

LoZ00

Smash Journeyman
Granted, but now ARMS is they only thing they don’t complain about in the entirety of Ultimate’s life cycle.

I wish the Switch was more powerful so we could have more fighters and more bosses, just to name a few.
Granted. The Switch is more powerful indeed and we have more fighters and bosses... but in real life. Hope anyone will beat you when you go outside!

I wish Ultimate's graphics were more stylized. In particular, I would like a more comic book-based graphics, with thicker outlines, more saturated colors, and POW, OUCH, SIZZLE, WOAH!, and many more balloon coming out without being obnoxious.

Perkilator

Smash Legend
Granted. The Switch is more powerful indeed and we have more fighters and bosses... but in real life. Hope anyone will beat you when you go outside!

I wish Ultimate's graphics were more stylized. In particular, I would like a more comic book-based graphics, with thicker outlines, more saturated colors, and POW, OUCH, SIZZLE, WOAH!, and many more balloon coming out without being obnoxious.
Granted. Now the visuals are all over the place and you can’t tell what anything is.

I wish Pokémon got a rep in Vol. 2 just so the naysayers would shut up.

D

Deleted member

Granted. Now the visuals are all over the place and you can’t tell what anything is.

I wish Pokémon got a rep in Vol. 2 just so the naysayers would shut up.
You get the Pokémon rep but It turns out to be your least favourite one and they make It break the competitive scene.

My wish is for Smash Bros to get a line of action figures by Hasbro a-la Marvel Legends.

snowgolem

Smash Lord
NNID
None
Switch FC
SW-7635-8772-4887
Granted. She literally dies if Wario lands a neutral b on her

I wish Little Mac had a good recovery

snowgolem

Smash Lord
NNID
None
Switch FC
SW-7635-8772-4887
Granted, now it goes so high he can’t cancel out and he Star K.O.’s himself every time.

I wish Spring Stadium would be the ARMS stage, no matter which character we get.
Granted, but it includes references to other stages, and will purposely mess up your combos with things like tubes from [name redacted]. They aren’t considered stage hazards.

I wish there was a mod so I could replace Nintendog with my own dog

Perkilator

Smash Legend
Granted, but it includes references to other stages, and will purposely mess up your combos with things like tubes from [name redacted]. They aren’t considered stage hazards.

I wish there was a mod so I could replace Nintendog with my own dog
Granted, the game glitches out and can never be played again.

I wish Rainbow Road came back.

Last edited:

snowgolem

Smash Lord
NNID
None
Switch FC
SW-7635-8772-4887
Granted, the game glitches out and can never be played again.

I wish Rainbow Road came back.
Granted. Every button makes your fighter use their own version of Bowser Jr’s or Wario’s side B. You can’t jump. Try not to fall off.

I wish we got Jungle Hijinxs back, but better. I want it to keep the two different stages concept, but make it a better stage. It would also be cool if the stages rotated.

Last edited:

Perkilator

Smash Legend
Granted. Every button makes your fighter use their own version of Bowser Jr’s or Wario’s side B. You can’t jump. Try not to fall off.

I wish we got Jungle Hijinxs back, but better. I want it to keep the two different stages concept, but make it a better stage. It would also be cool if the stages rotated.
Granted, it completely removes Stage Morph from the game.

I wish Coin Battles came back.

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Granted, the mode is now essential for unlocking content as it's the only way to get Trophy Coins aside from MTX

I wish a majority of Sonic content was Classic based and Modern was treated as a side-series.

Perkilator

Smash Legend
Granted, the mode is now essential for unlocking content as it's the only way to get Trophy Coins aside from MTX

I wish a majority of Sonic content was Classic based and Modern was treated as a side-series.
Granted, it’s all Green Hill Zone over and over when it comes to Classic.

I wish Pokémon got some music from its spin off games.

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Granted, it’s all Green Hill Zone over and over when it comes to Classic.

I wish Pokémon got some music from its spin off games.
You didn't corrupt the wish at all, I'd be happy with that. (I did mean in Smash BTW)

Anyway, granted, the songs are the bootleg X-Files music from Pokemon: Team Turbo, a remix of Professor Oak's theme from Pokemon Snap with "Welcome Back" as the only "instrument", and every song from Typing Adventure EXCEPT the boss battle theme.

I wish DK got a moveset overhaul.

Last edited:

Perkilator

Smash Legend
You didn't corrupt the wish at all, I'd be happy with that. (I did mean in Smash BTW)

Anyway, granted, the songs are the bootleg X-Files music from Pokemon: Team Turbo, a remix of Professor Oak's theme from Pokemon Snap with "Welcome Back" as the only "instrument", and every song from Typing Adventure EXCEPT the boss battle theme.

I wish DK got a moveset overhaul.
Granted, he’s another Falcondorf.

I wish there was a mode where we can challenge any boss anytime (like the Organization XIII Data from Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix).

snowgolem

Smash Lord
NNID
None
Switch FC
SW-7635-8772-4887
Granted, he’s another Falcondorf.

I wish there was a mode where we can challenge any boss anytime (like the Organization XIII Data from Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix).
Granted. It features on online ‘raid boss’ mode which allows you to play online with up to 7 other people against a buffed boss who is buffed based on the amount of players against him. It also features live events where you can individually fight a boss and get ranked based on how quickly you won and how much damage you took. It also comes with new bosses, like Metal Face, Mother Brain, and even some completely new ones, like Calamity Ganon. And if you own one of the DLC fighter’s, you’ll get a boss made just for that fighter. Each fighter’s boss comes from the same series as the fighter, and in most cases, the same game. This is all announced at E3 2020.
Postponed due to Coronavirus concerns and then Nintendo forgets about it.

I wish Steve would be FP7

Perkilator

Smash Legend
Granted. It features on online ‘raid boss’ mode which allows you to play online with up to 7 other people against a buffed boss who is buffed based on the amount of players against him. It also features live events where you can individually fight a boss and get ranked based on how quickly you won and how much damage you took. It also comes with new bosses, like Metal Face, Mother Brain, and even some completely new ones, like Calamity Ganon. And if you own one of the DLC fighter’s, you’ll get a boss made just for that fighter. Each fighter’s boss comes from the same series as the fighter, and in most cases, the same game. This is all announced at E3 2020.
Postponed due to Coronavirus concerns and then Nintendo forgets about it.

I wish Steve would be FP7
Granted, but he’s a copy of :ultswordfighter:

I wish that the AI was actually fairly challenging and didn’t behave like a mosquito on speed at Lv. 3 difficulty.

snowgolem

Smash Lord
NNID
None
Switch FC
SW-7635-8772-4887
Granted. They all end with two Galeem or Dharkon.

I wish Bowser or Peach had an alternate outfit (or even just a recolor) referencing their appearance in The Super Mario Bros Super Show. If it were peach, it would also change toad to reference his appearance.

Perkilator

Smash Legend
Granted. They all end with two Galeem or Dharkon.

I wish Bowser or Peach had an alternate outfit (or even just a recolor) referencing their appearance in The Super Mario Bros Super Show. If it were peach, it would also change toad to reference his appearance.
Granted, now their entire moveset is based on that appearance and nothing else.

I wish people would wait until the ARMS character was actually revealed before assuming it would be another :ultbowserjr:/:ulthero: kind of deal.

snowgolem

Smash Lord
NNID
None
Switch FC
SW-7635-8772-4887
Granted, now their entire moveset is based on that appearance and nothing else.

I wish people would wait until the ARMS character was actually revealed before assuming it would be another :ultbowserjr:/:ulthero: kind of deal.
Granted. Now people have decided that it would only be fair to stop speculation altogether, since you shouldn’t try to guess something until it’s actually revealed. Thus, threads are empty for days on end.

I wish there was an alternate costume pack which added a 9th outfit to every character, which is always an alternate one referencing their base game.

Perkilator

Smash Legend
Granted. Now people have decided that it would only be fair to stop speculation altogether, since you shouldn’t try to guess something until it’s actually revealed. Thus, threads are empty for days on end.

I wish there was an alternate costume pack which added a 9th outfit to every character, which is always an alternate one referencing their base game.
Granted, you now have to pay $5 for each one.

I wish :ultbowser::ultpeach: had alts based on their wedding outfits from Odyssey.

LoZ00

Smash Journeyman
Granted, you now have to pay $5 for each one.

I wish :ultbowser::ultpeach: had alts based on their wedding outfits from Odyssey.
Granted, however...

You know what? I love the idea. You get a pass, this time around.
I wish we got a brand new story mode as a DLC in Ultimate, the mode played out nicely and it wasn't that expensive either.

Top Bottom