• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Corrupt a Smash Wish

Cadillac

Smash Seeker
Granted. He is worse than Melee Kirby.

I wish Hornet from HK and Isaac from GS get in, but NOT as a duo like Ice Climbers.

Last edited:

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
Granted. He is worse than Melee Kirby.

I wish Hornet from HK and Isaac from GS get in, but NOT as a duo like Ice Climbers.
Granted, Hornet becomes a Echo of Young Link/Meta Knight and Isaac becomes one of the lowest tier characters in the meta.

I wish Marina Liteyears was a playable character.

Last edited:

Cadillac

Smash Seeker
Also, Marina Liteyear's modeling is ripped from the N64.

I wish we get new types of Mii fighters.

Cadillac

Smash Seeker
Granted, but she's a Fox echo.

I wish Asroc from Gunvolt becomes a fighter.

link2702

Smash Champion

Granted, she has Banjo's KO star scream instead.

I wish Ayumi Tachibana was promoted from a Spirit to a playable character.
Granted, she’s no longer a cute anime school girl detective, but a seasoned disgruntled gumshoe noir detective with a smoking and drinking problem, complete with the voice and suit of one.

I wish ganondorf was actually a high tier for once.

Last edited:

LoZ00

Smash Journeyman
I wish ganondorf was actually a high tier for once.
Granted, he’s an Echo Fighter of Smash 4 Bayonetta.

I wish the fanbase didn’t threaten Sakurai when he adds a character people don’t like.

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
Granted, she’s no longer a cute anime school girl detective, but a seasoned disgruntled gumshoe noir detective with a smoking and drinking problem, complete with the voice and suit of one.
That's quite funny, but:

I wish the fanbase didn’t threaten Sakurai when he adds a character people don’t like.
Granted, Nintendo demands Sakurai to add every Fire Emblem character in existence into the roster.

I wish Skyward Sword Zelda was a alt for Zelda.

Perkilator

Smash Legend
The perpetual trash fire known as Planet Earth(tm)
That's quite funny, but:

Granted, Nintendo demands Sakurai to add every Fire Emblem character in existence into the roster.

I wish Skyward Sword Zelda was a alt for Zelda.
Granted, but now she automatically takes 999% damage every time Link so much as touches her.

I wish :ultchrom: was replaced by Celica, and that Celica was a unique fighter.

LAA9000

Smash Journeyman
Slippi.gg
JUST#956
3DS FC
0361-9069-2936
Switch FC
SW-5393-4946-0209
Granted, but people complain about her more than Dark Pit because she's an Echo Fighter of one of the most hated characters in the game.

I wish Nintendo still actually used the NSO Game Trials service and didn't just abandon it.

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
Granted, but people complain about her more than Dark Pit because she's an Echo Fighter of one of the most hated characters in the game.
I wouldn't give a **** since Palutena is one of my mains and I wouldn't care about the negative criticism about her from other people as long as her model looks good and her snake hair animations is just right. I will hopefully take this wish good sir. ;)

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666

I wish Nintendo still actually used the NSO Game Trials service and didn't just abandon it.
Granted but they’re all games you don’t care about.

I wish Elma from Xenoblade Chronicles X is in FPV2.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Granted, Xenoblade X only has several songs though.

I wish Blackfire from the Teen Titans was a playable character in Smash.
How much is “several”?

and too bad, wish not granted.

I wish Octoling (Splatoon 2 Octo Expansion) was FP8.

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
Last edited:

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Seven.

Ah...

Granted, they are Echos of the Inklings and are disliked by many because of their placement in the meta game.

I wish the Clocktower from Majora's Mask was a stage in Smash.
Granted but the Moon Assist Trophy can never be summoned on it. The ultimate irony.

I wish Neku Sakuraba was in Smash, that he had an English VO AND that he doesn’t have only two songs.

Perkilator

Smash Legend
Granted but the Moon Assist Trophy can never be summoned on it. The ultimate irony.

I wish Neku Sakuraba was in Smash, that he had an English VO AND that he doesn’t have only two songs.
Granted, but his stage is janky and he’s one of the worst characters in the whole game.

I wish the Opera House from Fire Emblem Fates was a stage.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Granted, but his stage is janky and he’s one of the worst characters in the whole game.

I wish the Opera House from Fire Emblem Fates was a stage.
Granted, but it has a lot of glitches for some reason. (Yeah idk)

I wish there was a TMS FE Encore Spirit event with the following Spirits: Itsuki, Touma, Eleonora, Kiria. We only have Tsubasa as a Spirit currently. Also that the Spirit event includes the song Reincarnation for free.

Perkilator

Smash Legend
Granted, but it has a lot of glitches for some reason. (Yeah idk)

I wish there was a TMS FE Encore Spirit event with the following Spirits: Itsuki, Touma, Eleonora, Kiria. We only have Tsubasa as a Spirit currently. Also that the Spirit event includes the song Reincarnation for free.
Granted, but this means FP Vol. 2 is all Fire Emblem.

I wish that Resident Evil was never a Spirit Event and that Jill was a playable character with this moveset I made for her:

Intro: Jill loads her pistol and gets into stance.

Stance/Idle 1: Jill holds the pistol near her right hip pointing down.

Idle 2: Jill puts her left hand on her left hip.

Notable Palette Swaps: RE1 outfit, Barry Burton, Chris Redfield, Rebecca Chambers, Albert Wesker, RE3 outfit, RE5 Jill colors, Revelations outfit

Walk: Jill walks slowly with her pistol closer to her face.

Jog: Her running animation from RE1.

Dash: Jill sprints while holding on to her pistol.

Damage: Her damage animation from RE1.

Jump: Her jumping animation from Marvel vs. Capcom 2.

Crouch: Her crouching animation from Marvel vs. Capcom 2.

Weapon of Choice: Jill holds a multitude of weapons in her inventory.

Jab: Jill elbows the opponent once (4%, small knockback)
Forward+A: Jill attacks with her right knee (5%, small knockback)
Down+A: Jill sweeps with her left foot (6%, small knockback)
Up+A: Jill chops the air with her left hand (5%, small knockback)

Air+A: Jill kicks out with her right leg (8%, small knockback)
Air Forward+A: Jill performs an aerial shoulder dash (9%, small knockback)
Air Back + A: Jill shoots a bullet behind herself (6%, small knockback)
Air Up+A: Jill shoots 3 bullets above herself (9%, small knockback)
Air Down+A: Jill stomps the air (12%, OK knockback)

Dash Attack: A shoulder dash, from Marvel vs. Capcom 2 (9%, small knockback)
Edge Attack: Jill narrowly ducks a crow that attacks her (10%, OK knockback)

Smash Moves
Forward+A: Jill catches a zombie attacking from behind her, and pushes it down in the opposite direction. When closer to an opponent, the zombie bites and poisons them (21%, medium knockback). When further away, the zombie is simply dropped onto them (17%, OK knockback)
Up+A: A dog also attacks Jill from behind, and Jill throws it upwards (19%, OK knockback)
Down+A: Jill strongly stabs downward with her knife (18%, OK knockback)

Grab: A zombie appears and Jill successfully pushes it away. It can grab an opponent and bite them.
Pummel: The zombie gnaws away at a player four times (4% each) until it decides to headbutt them away (7%; 23% total, OK knockback)
Forwards+Throw: N/A
Down+Throw: N/A
Back+Throw: N/A
Up+Throw: N/A

Special Moves

B : Inventory Weapon; Jill selects a weapon from her inventory. She always starts a match with her pistol.
B + Forwards : Genesis; Jill scans the air for an item for her inventory, some rarer than others.
B + Up : Hookshot; Jill fires a grappling hook into the air. It goes a good distance, and Jill even zips back up when the hook reaches maximum distance (by holding B, and releasing if you DON'T want to go the max distance). She can also grapple fighters and kick them downwards for a meteor effect (20%, medium knockback)
B + Down : Lockpick; Jill gets out her lock pick (using either on the ground or a container) and picks up a random item.

Final Smash: End of Tyrant; Tyrant appears and slashes opponents in range three times (17% each, far knockback), with devastatingly good range. By pressing the B button, Jill gets out her rocket launcher and blows Tyrant to pieces, getting any fighters in range (19%, far knockback)

Gimmick: Inventory Management; here are the items that appear in Jill's inventory:

>Pistol (Rarity: Unlimited): Jill has 12 bullets that can be used in succession (2% each, small knockback)
>Grenade Launcher (Rarity: 70%): A weapon with 6 rounds that have short range and moderate lag after each use, but a wide radius with each round (15% each, OK knockback)
>Rocket Launcher (Rarity: 30%): A powerful weapon with long range and a devastating radius, but only 1 rocket (40%, far knockback)
>Knife (Rarity: Unlimited): A close range weapon that Jill can use when she's not in a good position to use her other items (10% at the start, OK knockback; 7% after 15 seconds, small knockback)
>Herbs: Medicinal plants that have different curative effects on Jill. The types of herbs that appear are:
>Green Herbs (Rarity: 80%): Herbs that heal 11% damage off of Jill.
>Blue Herbs (Rarity: 60%): Herbs that heal any status effects.
>Mixed Herbs A (Rarity: 40%): Any combination of either type of herb. Green and red heal off 33% damage, green and blue heal 22% and cure status effects, and red and blue cure status effects and temporarily make Jill immune to status effects (about 30 seconds).
>Mixed Herbs B: (Rarity: 20%): A combination of all 3 types of herbs, presented as grayish brown. It heals 44% damage off Jill, cures any and all status effects, and makes her immune to status effects for 35 seconds.

Taunts:

1: Jill raises her pistol with both hands close to her face.
2: Jill reloads her pistol, which resets your bullet count to 12 when you've used some and/or run out.
1+2: Jill tips her beret for a brief second.

Winposes:

1: "I'm a member of S.T.A.R.S." says Jill as she takes off her beret.
2: Jill sets off a flare for a rescue helicopter and signals for help.
3: Jill loosely mimics her official artwork from Marvel vs. Capcom 3.

Icon: The Umbrella logo

Boxing Ring Title: Survivor of Many Horrors

Victory Music: A remix of youtu.be/sjDUMeDCdmM, and then a remix of youtu.be/9UcnJx61Yzw

Kirby Hat: Jill's beret

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Granted, but this means FP Vol. 2 is all Fire Emblem.

I wish that Resident Evil was never a Spirit Event and that Jill was a playable character with this moveset I made for her:

Intro: Jill loads her pistol and gets into stance.

Stance/Idle 1: Jill holds the pistol near her right hip pointing down.

Idle 2: Jill puts her left hand on her left hip.

Notable Palette Swaps: RE1 outfit, Barry Burton, Chris Redfield, Rebecca Chambers, Albert Wesker, RE3 outfit, RE5 Jill colors, Revelations outfit

Walk: Jill walks slowly with her pistol closer to her face.

Jog: Her running animation from RE1.

Dash: Jill sprints while holding on to her pistol.

Damage: Her damage animation from RE1.

Jump: Her jumping animation from Marvel vs. Capcom 2.

Crouch: Her crouching animation from Marvel vs. Capcom 2.

Weapon of Choice: Jill holds a multitude of weapons in her inventory.

Jab: Jill elbows the opponent once (4%, small knockback)
Forward+A: Jill attacks with her right knee (5%, small knockback)
Down+A: Jill sweeps with her left foot (6%, small knockback)
Up+A: Jill chops the air with her left hand (5%, small knockback)

Air+A: Jill kicks out with her right leg (8%, small knockback)
Air Forward+A: Jill performs an aerial shoulder dash (9%, small knockback)
Air Back + A: Jill shoots a bullet behind herself (6%, small knockback)
Air Up+A: Jill shoots 3 bullets above herself (9%, small knockback)
Air Down+A: Jill stomps the air (12%, OK knockback)

Dash Attack: A shoulder dash, from Marvel vs. Capcom 2 (9%, small knockback)
Edge Attack: Jill narrowly ducks a crow that attacks her (10%, OK knockback)

Smash Moves
Forward+A: Jill catches a zombie attacking from behind her, and pushes it down in the opposite direction. When closer to an opponent, the zombie bites and poisons them (21%, medium knockback). When further away, the zombie is simply dropped onto them (17%, OK knockback)
Up+A: A dog also attacks Jill from behind, and Jill throws it upwards (19%, OK knockback)
Down+A: Jill strongly stabs downward with her knife (18%, OK knockback)

Grab: A zombie appears and Jill successfully pushes it away. It can grab an opponent and bite them.
Pummel: The zombie gnaws away at a player four times (4% each) until it decides to headbutt them away (7%; 23% total, OK knockback)
Forwards+Throw: N/A
Down+Throw: N/A
Back+Throw: N/A
Up+Throw: N/A

Special Moves

B : Inventory Weapon; Jill selects a weapon from her inventory. She always starts a match with her pistol.
B + Forwards : Genesis; Jill scans the air for an item for her inventory, some rarer than others.
B + Up : Hookshot; Jill fires a grappling hook into the air. It goes a good distance, and Jill even zips back up when the hook reaches maximum distance (by holding B, and releasing if you DON'T want to go the max distance). She can also grapple fighters and kick them downwards for a meteor effect (20%, medium knockback)
B + Down : Lockpick; Jill gets out her lock pick (using either on the ground or a container) and picks up a random item.

Final Smash: End of Tyrant; Tyrant appears and slashes opponents in range three times (17% each, far knockback), with devastatingly good range. By pressing the B button, Jill gets out her rocket launcher and blows Tyrant to pieces, getting any fighters in range (19%, far knockback)

Gimmick: Inventory Management; here are the items that appear in Jill's inventory:

>Pistol (Rarity: Unlimited): Jill has 12 bullets that can be used in succession (2% each, small knockback)
>Grenade Launcher (Rarity: 70%): A weapon with 6 rounds that have short range and moderate lag after each use, but a wide radius with each round (15% each, OK knockback)
>Rocket Launcher (Rarity: 30%): A powerful weapon with long range and a devastating radius, but only 1 rocket (40%, far knockback)
>Knife (Rarity: Unlimited): A close range weapon that Jill can use when she's not in a good position to use her other items (10% at the start, OK knockback; 7% after 15 seconds, small knockback)
>Herbs: Medicinal plants that have different curative effects on Jill. The types of herbs that appear are:
>Green Herbs (Rarity: 80%): Herbs that heal 11% damage off of Jill.
>Blue Herbs (Rarity: 60%): Herbs that heal any status effects.
>Mixed Herbs A (Rarity: 40%): Any combination of either type of herb. Green and red heal off 33% damage, green and blue heal 22% and cure status effects, and red and blue cure status effects and temporarily make Jill immune to status effects (about 30 seconds).
>Mixed Herbs B: (Rarity: 20%): A combination of all 3 types of herbs, presented as grayish brown. It heals 44% damage off Jill, cures any and all status effects, and makes her immune to status effects for 35 seconds.

Taunts:

1: Jill raises her pistol with both hands close to her face.
2: Jill reloads her pistol, which resets your bullet count to 12 when you've used some and/or run out.
1+2: Jill tips her beret for a brief second.

Winposes:

1: "I'm a member of S.T.A.R.S." says Jill as she takes off her beret.
2: Jill sets off a flare for a rescue helicopter and signals for help.
3: Jill loosely mimics her official artwork from Marvel vs. Capcom 3.

Icon: The Umbrella logo

Boxing Ring Title: Survivor of Many Horrors

Victory Music: A remix of youtu.be/sjDUMeDCdmM, and then a remix of youtu.be/9UcnJx61Yzw

Kirby Hat: Jill's beret
Granted but she has her PS1 VO which sounds just... really weird

I wish WE HAD A NEW DIRECT ALREADY.

LoZ00

Smash Journeyman
Granted. FP Vol. 2. is
-Gatekeeper
-Dedue
-Linhardt
-Lord Lonato
-Ignatz
-Byleth
From Fire Emblem: Three Houses

I wish Piplup was in Smash!

Last edited:

Cadillac

Smash Seeker
Granted, but each segment of the castle floats randomly like Poke Floats.

I wish we get Kensou as a playable.

Last edited:

Cadillac

Smash Seeker
Granted, but he’s the worst character in the whole game.

I wish I could at least pick newcomers for the base game of Ultimate if I were in charge of Ultimate (at least as a co-director).
Before I corrupt your wish, you know who Kensou is, right?

For your wish, it's granted but your pick gets universally hated.

I wish we get more music for dlc.

Last edited:

Perkilator

Smash Legend
Before I corrupt your wish, you know who Kensou is, right?

For your wish, it's granted but your pick gets universally hated.

I wish we get more music for dlc.
Yes, Kensou from the Psycho Soldier/King of Fighters series.

For your wish, granted, but it’s some of the worst video game music ever.

I wish there was a stage based on the Aether Paraside from Pokémon Sun and Moon.

Last edited:

Cadillac

Smash Seeker
Granted, but it's just the elevator.

I wish Oersted was a playable character.

Perkilator

Smash Legend
Granted, but it's just the elevator.

I wish Oersted was a playable character.
Not granted, but mainly because I can’t think up a good way to corrupt it.

I wish each DLC Challenger Pack came with an Assist Trophy related to that fighter.

(Also, separate note: Traveling through Aether Paradise via the elevator actually sounds cool!)

Last edited:

Cadillac

Smash Seeker
It's not traveling through the Paradise, it's literally just the elevator. It doesn't move.

Granted, but you can't turn it off in quickplay.

I wish Meloetta was playable.

Cadillac

Smash Seeker
Granted, but it’s :4bayonetta: levels of OP.

I wish :ultyounglink:‘s special moves utilized his masks from Majora’s Mask WITHOUT needing time make those forms separate characters.

Oh.
Granted, but you can only attack in Mask form.

I wish Marissa from HK was in Smash.

Top Bottom