• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Corrupt a Smash Wish

aarchak

Smash Ace
the ohko only makes it better though XD

granted, but it winds up being another yet another example of "AAA game comes out and is buggy unplayable trash because the games industry was a mistake." See also: Assassin's Creed Unity, Batman Arkham Knight, Fallout 76, etc.

I wish Rapture from Bioshock was a playable stage. (Doesn't have to be tourney legal, but I would hope that it would have some kind of water gimmick)
Granted, but the stage hazards make it less playable then 75m and Mario Bros. combined.

I wish Nintendo would make a Melee HD to appease the Melee players.

FirestormNeos

Smash Lord
NNID
FirestormNeos
Granted. I actually don't need to corrupt this wish, because Melee is basically Vanilla WoW; most people will pick up the game and quickly realize that what they actually wanted was their memories and experiences of the game when they played it in the early 2000's back.

I wish Bee Mario was an alt costume.

Last edited:

Quick Gaming (QG)

Smash Lord
the ohko only makes it better though XD

granted, but it winds up being another yet another example of "AAA game comes out and is buggy unplayable trash because the games industry was a mistake." See also: Assassin's Creed Unity, Batman Arkham Knight, Fallout 76, etc.

I wish Rapture from Bioshock was a playable stage. (Doesn't have to be tourney legal, but I would hope that it would have some kind of water gimmick)
Granted, it's completely submerged in water and everyone moves at Jigglypuff walk speed and every character jumps and descends super slow (cause you know, water). Also Yellow Devil is a stage hazard

I wish that Max from Shining Force was a playable character in Smash Ultimate, using some of his other party members for his moves

RealPokeFan11

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-0818-9732-6979
Granted, it's completely submerged in water and everyone moves at Jigglypuff walk speed and every character jumps and descends super slow (cause you know, water). Also Yellow Devil is a stage hazard

I wish that Max from Shining Force was a playable character in Smash Ultimate, using some of his other party members for his moves
Granted, but he's trash.

I wish Sakurai would get a break after the first fighters pass, then make a second fighters pass

Last edited:

LoZ00

Smash Journeyman
Granted: he takes a five-year long break, so that the Nintendo Switch will be old news by the time he creates the second fighter pass

I wish we got Dixie Kong as a playable fighter

Last edited:

aarchak

Smash Ace
Granted: she's a realistic chimpanzee in a Dixie Kong costume

I wish there were more chaotic stages like Pac-Land, Mario Bros. and 75m.
Granted, but that stage is only chaotic because the background makes things really hard to suss out on the actual stage, but the stage is just neutral.

Last edited:

LoZ00

Smash Journeyman
Granted, but that stage is only chaotic because the background makes things really hard to suss out on the actual stage, but the stage is just neutral.
Granted: you now have a wish

I wish people didn’t hate Bayonetta so much

Manonymous

Smash Journeyman
Granted, now he's S-Tier and even more broken than Bayonetta, which results him being banned.

I wish that competitive scene put final smash meter and allowed more mods, like spirits battles and items battles.

Garteam

Smash Master
NNID
Garteam
Granted: But Captain Falcon is now never in Smash Bros.

I wish Eight was an echo for Erdrick.

Manonymous

Smash Journeyman
I cannot grant this wish : Erdrick isn't revealed >:) !

I wish that Nintendo ressurect all of their old IPs with good games !

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Granted: But Captain Falcon is now never in Smash Bros.
dude, that was the point of my wish - you didn't corrupt anything!

Granted. Face Pilot 2 is a massive success.

let's try this again: I wish I could go back in time and successfully convince Sakurai to put Muddy Mole in Smash 64 instead of Captain Falcon

Manonymous

Smash Journeyman
Okay, but he now doesn't have any chance of having new games after that. Sorry :( ...

I wish we have Persona 3 ; 4 & 5 on Switch.

Cruelcumber

Smash Cadet
Granted: But SMTV is canceled, which considering how little news we've heard of it, doesn't surprise anyone.

I wish that instead of Ice Climbers, we had Mach Rider as a fighter in Melee instead.

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Granted.

I wish I could go back in time and successfully convince Sakurai to put Muddy Mole in Smash 64 instead of Captain Falcon
Granted: Excitebiker is obese and drives around on a mobility scooter. (Didn't mean to reply by accident)

I wish Corviknight from Sword and Shield was in Smash instead of a starter pokemon.

Last edited:

LAA9000

Smash Journeyman
Slippi.gg
JUST#956
3DS FC
0361-9069-2936
Switch FC
SW-5393-4946-0209
Granted, but now Pikachu, Squirtle, Ivysaur, Charizard, Greninja and Incineroar are gone because they're all starters or starter evolutions.

I wish Octoling was in Smash with a unique moveset from Inkling.

LAA9000

Smash Journeyman
Slippi.gg
JUST#956
3DS FC
0361-9069-2936
Switch FC
SW-5393-4946-0209
Granted, but now they request Doctor Who instead.

I wish F-ZERO kept getting new games.

RealPokeFan11

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-0818-9732-6979
My bad I thought we could wish corrupt any character request posted in this thread in any form that doesn't involve harassing the character or it's fans.
That's the whole point of the thread. Corrupt the Smash wish. There's nothing wrong with turning a character into an assist trophy.

Last edited:

LAA9000

Smash Journeyman
Slippi.gg
JUST#956
3DS FC
0361-9069-2936
Switch FC
SW-5393-4946-0209
That's the whole point of the thread. Corrupt the Smash wish. There's nothing wrong with turning a character into an assist trophy.
It did specifically say 'as a playable fighter', so turning him into an Assist Trophy does pretty much directly contradict the original wish. I don't know if it's still allowed, though, so sorry.

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
It did specifically say 'as a playable fighter', so turning him into an Assist Trophy does pretty much directly contradict the original wish. I don't know if it's still allowed, though, so sorry.
Here is what the OP says:

The game is simple — you say your Super Smash Bros. wish and then next user twists and corrupts it to rend your hopes and dreams to oblivion and then says their wish.

I wish Jigglypuff would receive buffs.
Basically, we can say they will be an Assist Trophy, boss, or something else if someone wishes for said character to be playable. Whatever corrupts the wish in the most horrific way the person doesn't want it to go.

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Here is what the OP says:

Basically, we can say they will be an Assist Trophy, boss, or something else if someone wishes for said character to be playable. Whatever corrupts the wish in the most horrific way the person doesn't want it to go.
The point is for the wish to still be granted, but with a catch - not to grant an entirely different wish.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Two can play at that game - Granted, he's an Assist Trophy.

I wish the "Hoes Mad" meme would die and be damned to ironic meme purgatory.
Granted, but Sakurai still adds more additions that will piss off the fanbase.

I wish for more playable women in the Smash Bros Roster.

Cadillac

Smash Seeker
Granted. Now you have Bowsette in Smash.

I wish Hornet from Hollow Knight and Isaac from Golden Sun becomes playable.

Top Bottom