• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Corrupt a Smash Wish

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
Granted. More Spirits it is.

I wish the next Smash game had a menu style reminicsent of Smash 64
Granted and you also get no online, only the orginal 12, and all those 1 player modes except for classic mode

I wish for a story mode maker

Kikio4546

Smash Cadet
Granted, you get a whole lotta "[insert female character] *** Simulator" in Shared Content.

I wish Sora was confirmed to never be in Smash... to spite the (insane) Sora fans.

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
Granted, you get a whole lotta "[insert female character] *** Simulator" in Shared Content.

I wish Sora was confirmed to never be in Smash... to spite the (insane) Sora fans.
Granted instead you get Shrek in smash

I wish Virtual Boy was in Smash

Kikio4546

Smash Cadet
Granted instead you get Shrek in smash
What's the downside?

Granted. Nintendo is promptly sued for health concerns... Turns out Virtual Boy makes the entire stage look eye-straining red-and-black when he's on screen.

I want a Skullgirls rep in Smash!

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Granted. You don't fight on the Tetrominoes, just outside the castle from the title screen.

I wish the next Smash game would have no single player modes (other than Lvl 9 CPUs, removing them is too obvious) so they can focus on making the best possible versus battle experience.

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
Granted. You don't fight on the Tetrominoes, just outside the castle from the title screen.

I wish the next Smash game would have no single player modes (other than Lvl 9 CPUs, removing them is too obvious) so they can focus on making the best possible versus battle experience.
Granted but it's always online so if you exit to the home menu you get banned

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
Granted Bluster Kong is now in smash (from the dk cartoon)

I wish that their were more bosses
Granted... We now have Master Hand, Crazy Hand, Cool Hand, Hot Hand, Handshake, Helping Hand, Gentle Hand, Firm Hand, and Hand E. Cap-- all differing only in color and sound effects.

I wish Popstar's Marx were playable.

ZagarTulip

Smash Journeyman
Granted, but Marx has a completely made up moveset that doesn't represent anything he does

I wish Neverwinter Nights got Smash Representation.

Kikio4546

Smash Cadet
Granted... It'll come in 5 Smash games later.

I wish there was something that the entire Smash community could agree on (besides swordfighters, online, FE, all the obvious stuff).

Kikio4546

Smash Cadet
Granted... his moveset is done dirty as well.

I wish we got a Fighters' Pass 3 that had nothing but indie game reps!

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
Granted... Those characters being Baldi with a smile, Baldi with a frown, Baldi with a ruler, Baldi with a chalk, and Baldi with a canister of spray cheese.

I wish the Blue Falcon machine were a part of Captain Falcon's moveset.

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
Granted... A slice of pepperoni is seen during the credits with the caption 'Special Acknowledgement to Peppino.' Peppino then runs across the screen, being momentarily controllable while he does.

I wish Olimar had a command grab.

Kikio4546

Smash Cadet
Granted, but combined with white or purple Pikmins it's absolutely cancer and now everyone hates Olimar.

I want a character absolutely nobody wants in Smash!

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Granted, they have a garbage move set and their only decent playstyle is to spam. Who knew?

I wish Ashley and Red were playable in Smash

Last edited:

Kikio4546

Smash Cadet
Granted, they're a Duck Hunt clone (somehow)!

I wish for your (whoever replies to this) 7th most wanted to get in!

Last edited:

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
My seventh most wanted (Tails or Amy)?... Is that your wish, or is it mine?

Granted... I have mastered the character, and no one else can figure out how to, even though Amy/Tails is very popular to main.

I wish characters were mained on the basis of personal enjoyability, and not popular opinion.

Kikio4546

Smash Cadet
Granted, but you're always matched up with the fighter you like playing against the least. Even the CPU and Spirit Board always picks that fighter!

I wish for... uhhh honestly I don't know... a SEGA rep?

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
Granted... The announcer is announced to be AGES in the next game.

I wish Mario could become a giant at the player's will.
Granted. But now Mario destroys every opponent in a single shot.

I wish for all current playable obscure characters both 1st party and 3rd party to be demoted to assist trophies, mii costumes and/or spirits. That includes but aren't limited to: (Ness and Lucas (Earthbound), Bayonetta, Captain Falcon (F-Zero), Shulk (Xenoblade), Duck Hunt, Pit, Dark Pit, Palutena (Kid Icarus), Fox, Falco, and Wolf (StarFox), Little Mac (Punch Out), R.O.B, Olimar (Pikmin), and a few Fire Emblem characters.)

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
Granted. But now Mario destroys every opponent in a single shot.

I wish for all current playable obscure characters both 1st party and 3rd party to be demoted to assist trophies, mii costumes and/or spirits. That includes but aren't limited to: (Ness and Lucas (Earthbound), Bayonetta, Captain Falcon (F-Zero), Shulk (Xenoblade), Duck Hunt, Pit, Dark Pit, Palutena (Kid Icarus), Fox, Falco, and Wolf (StarFox), Little Mac (Punch Out), R.O.B, Olimar (Pikmin), and a few Fire Emblem characters.)
Granted... In their stead are characters that are MORE obscure!

I wish Kraid were playable.

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
Granted... In their stead are characters that are MORE obscure!

I wish Kraid were playable.
But Ridley (Metroid) gets demoted to an assist trophy in return. LOL!

I wish Goku (Dragon Ball) was an assist trophy, mii costume, and a non-fighter spirit.

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
But Ridley (Metroid) gets demoted to an assist trophy in return. LOL!

I wish Goku (Dragon Ball) was an assist trophy, mii costume, and a non-fighter spirit.
Granted... As an assist trophy, he spends the entire duration of the trophy announcing his attack... but never does it. as a mii costume, he costs $90 to download. As a spirit, he buffs a random statistic negligibly.

I wish King Dedede could perform all of his moves from the Kirby games.

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
Granted... As an assist trophy, he spends the entire duration of the trophy announcing his attack... but never does it. as a mii costume, he costs $90 to download. As a spirit, he buffs a random statistic negligibly.

I wish King Dedede could perform all of his moves from the Kirby games.
But now King Dedede is no longer a swordfighter. (Yes any melee sword/staff esque weapon such as a hammer counts as swordfighting)

I wish for everyone to acknowledge the fame of Dragon Quest, Touhou, King of Fighters, Persona, Idolmaster, and Fate Stay Night.

Last edited:

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
But now King Dedede is no longer a swordfighter. (Yes any melee sword/staff esque weapon such as a hammer counts as swordfighting)

I wish for everyone to acknowledge the fame of Dragon Quest, Touhou, King of Fighters, Persona, Idolmaster, and Fate Stay Night.
Granted... Smash Bros. now has on its title screen a banner saying 'acknowledgement for the fame of Dragon Quest, Touhou, King of Fighters, Persona, Idolmaster, and Fate Stay Night...' and that is all.

I wish Samus could angle her shots, and move while charging them.

Kikio4546

Smash Cadet
Granted, now all her projectiles move 10x as fast!

I wish Sonic had a better moveset

Top Bottom