• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Corrupt a Smash Wish

Kamen Minecraft

Smash Apprentice
Granted. Now Goku is from a Video Game from a niche franchise not known outside Japan.

I wish more characters from M and T rated games were in Smash.

Linkmain-maybe

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-1042-6735-2236
They now include gore in the game, reducing the player base because of higher ESRB ratings and toxicity is even greater as people only go more moves that disembowel your character.

I wish that Steve was never in the game.

Last edited:

Kamen Minecraft

Smash Apprentice
Granted. However now Everything in Smash is Minecraft Themed Stages, Music, Menu, and select screen and all characters look like Minecraft characters and have Steve's moveset. The only new character with a different moveset is Creeper and any new characters will also be Minecraft characters. Oh and Steve will be added as base game for next Smash Game which is called Smash Craft.

I wish Miis could get more customization for movesets and appearance.

Linkmain-maybe

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-1042-6735-2236
Only one of each move is viable, and even then they suck. They have all their existing costumes removed and replaced with random generic characters from games that sold poorly and has no fanbase.

I wish cutscene combos didn’t exist.

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
Only one of each move is viable, and even then they suck. They have all their existing costumes removed and replaced with random generic characters from games that sold poorly and has no fanbase.

I wish cutscene combos didn’t exist.
Granted, but now everyone just gets K.Od in one hit! LOL!

I wish the obscure monster collecting franchises, Medabots, Bakugan, Cardfight Vanguard, and B-daman all got spirits in Smash Ultimate. Yes, they all were intended to originate as videogames.

Ridley64

Smash Journeyman
Granted, but now everyone just gets K.Od in one hit! LOL!

I wish the obscure monster collecting franchises, Medabots, Bakugan, Cardfight Vanguard, and B-daman all got spirits in Smash Ultimate. Yes, they all were intended to originate as videogames.
Now Smash takes of 75% more space then it did before.

Fighters on stage amount is raised to 25.

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
Granted, But it's only Wario no one else can do it.

I wish we had a Lego Smash Bros Set.
Granted, but the set is just deliberately crappy!

I wish Frisk (Undertale), Sans (Undertale), Cuphead, Shovel Knight, Reimu (Touhou) and Shantae were all playable.

KneeOfJustice99

Smash Champion
the building from smash mouth's astro lounge
Wish granted... On the Castle Seige stage (Which I presume to be in the game)... We, the players, are honored to see the "mad king" fly across the background on his dragon... Exactly once.

I wish F-type from Stunt Tracks were a playable character.
Granted, but it only has one move in the form of a Side-B that launches F-Type sideways at incredible velocity, pretty much instantly K.O.ing you, as well as any match with F-Type having the intensely low, seizure-inducing frame rate and visual appearance of Stunt Race FX for "authenticity."

I wish SEGA got more characters, stages and music in Smash Bros as a series.

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
Granted, but it only has one move in the form of a Side-B that launches F-Type sideways at incredible velocity, pretty much instantly K.O.ing you, as well as any match with F-Type having the intensely low, seizure-inducing frame rate and visual appearance of Stunt Race FX for "authenticity."

I wish SEGA got more characters, stages and music in Smash Bros as a series.
Granted, but the SEGA characters we get are: Alex Kidd, Axel (Streets of Rage), Dragonoid (Bakugan), Sakura (Sakura Wars), Joe (Shinobi), and Ristar.

To follow up:

I wish Kiana (Honkai Impact 3/Genshin Impact) would replace Bayonetta on the roster.

Last edited:

Ridley64

Smash Journeyman
Granted, but the SEGA characters we get are: Alex Kidd, Axel (Streets of Rage), Dragonoid (Bakugan), Sakura (Sakura Wars), Joe (Shinobi), and Ristar.

To follow up:

I wish Kiana (Honkai Impact 3/Genshin Impact) would replace Bayonetta on the roster.
Granted, but inbetween every stage is a Genshin Impact ad that inexplicibly annoys the viewer, no matter what.

I wish that there were playable SCP's.

KneeOfJustice99

Smash Champion
Granted, but inbetween every stage is a Genshin Impact ad that inexplicibly annoys the viewer, no matter what.

I wish that there were playable SCP's.
Congratulations, granted! However, the first playable SCP is intended to be SCP-____-J, described as "a rock that makes you procrastinate." As a result, the entire company of Nintendo is affected by this SCP even though it's only fictional, meaning that there will never be any content made by Nintendo again, as all of the employees are forced to procrastinate due to the SCP's effect.

I wish that Ronald McDonald was a playable character in the Super Smash Bros. series.

HyperSomari64

Smash Champion
Granted.......But Diddy Kong now has his voice from the cartoon.

I wish a stage based on Big Rigs: over the Road Racing

KneeOfJustice99

Smash Champion
Granted, but every time you move the stage moves with you.

I wish Crash was in smash bros.
Granted! Congratulations on your fighter of choice getting into Smash Bros. - it's quite the achievement. Now, let's look at his moveset. Every single move in his entire arsenal, including all of his taunts, are the exact same - just the spin. Nothing else - in fact, they are all identical to such an extent that it is literally the same move! Crash is now quite unique as a fighter - he has the least moves in the entire game. According to Sakurai, it's to "keep to the spirit of the golden era of the series." Hope you enjoy exploring the Crash meta!

I wish SEGA had a more significant presence in Smash Bros. as a whole.

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Granted! Introducing your new Sega fighters: Tails, Knuckles, Eggman, Shadow, Rouge, Gamma, Cream and Cheese, Omega, Amy, Blaze, Metal Sonic, Mecha Sonic, Mighty, Ray, Vector, Espio, Charmy, Silver, Fang, Bean, Bark, Elise, Chris, Sonia, Manic, Sally, Flicky, Ricky, Pocky, Rocky, Pecky, Picky, the other one, Hero Chao, Neutral Chao, Dark Chao, Snively, Lara Su, Porker Lewis, Has-Bean, Emerl, Honey the Cat, Bunnie Rabbot, Tikal, Vanilla, Chaos, Wolverurkel, Super Sonic, Hyper Sonic, Classic Sonic, Boom Sonic, American Robotnik, Werehog Sonic, DiC Sonic, a chili dog, Wendy Witchcart, Zavok aaaaaand - from the first Sega game ever made - The Fonz!

I wish we got a new Pokémon stage in SSBU.

HyperSomari64

Smash Champion
Granted, it is based on one of the bootleg Super Nintendo version of Pokémon Stadium.

I wish the Senran Kagura franchise had an assist trophy in Smash 6

Last edited:

KneeOfJustice99

Smash Champion
Granted... except he already did, as an Assist Trophy. The dev team, being so intensely pissed off at the number of requests, have now put you on a blacklist and any character you ever suggest will be hard deconfirmed permenantly from the roster. Furthermore, they've all quit - including Sakurai - so every single Smash game going forward will be a cheap, ****ty mobile RPG riddled with ludicrously expensive microtransactions and lootboxes for even the most basic content in the entire game, but it will also be used as a "test" to see if franchises are still well-recieved. You better spend $70 on that new limited edition, purely cosmetic Holiday Sylux costume that you can't even use after two months due to "exclusivity", or Metroid Prime 4 will cease development. The same applies to every single series except Mario and Pokemon.

I wish that Masahiro Sakurai himself were added to the roster as a bonus character.

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
Granted, people start calling him out as the narcissist he would be should he do that.

I wish Ms. Pac-Man was an echo.
Granted, but now Mr. and Mrs. Pacman now both gain weight whenever they eat opponents in their final smashes.

No disrespect intended, but since I downright hate the abominable Sonic.EXE so much, I wish Sonic.EXE and his deliberately crappy indie game franchise was erased from existence. for good. at least!

Last edited:

WeirdChillFever

Smash Hero
Granted, but now Mr. and Mrs. Pacman now both gain weight whenever they eat opponents in their final smashes.

No disrespect intended, but since I downright hate the abominable Sonic.EXE so much, I wish Sonic.EXE and his deliberately crappy indie game franchise was erased from existence. for good. at least!
Granted, the easiest way to do it was to remove Sonic as a whole from existence. That’s the crappy indie game franchise you meant, right?

I wish Daisy wasn’t a Peach clone in Smash Bros.

HyperSomari64

Smash Champion
Granted, it's a remake of Super Princess Peach but with Daisy and without the emotional power-up gimmick.

I wish there was a Fighter Pass: Volume 3 with 7 characters, and only non-video game characters

WeirdChillFever

Smash Hero
Granted, it's a remake of Super Princess Peach but with Daisy and without the emotional power-up gimmick.

I wish there was a Fighter Pass: Volume 3 with 7 characters, and only non-video game characters
Granted! Sakurai has added each of the Seven Dwarves as echo fighters of eachother.

Granted: 7 new fighters join!
  1. Shrek
  2. Knight Shrek
  3. Human Shrek
  4. Picture book Shrek
  5. Musical Shrek
  6. Scary Game Boy Colour Shrek
  7. Goku
I wish the Home Depot was a real Smash stage.
Granted! Super Smash Flash will issue the update soon.

I wish Donald Duck was a fighter in Smash

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
Granted! You still can't play the DuckTales Moon theme.

I wish Smash would take a hiatus
Granted, but the next Smash is now a "media all star battle" game.

For the sake of curiosity I wish that Tomoya (Clannad) and Metabee (Medabots) got assist trophies, mii costumes, and non-fighter spirits.

Last edited:

HyperSomari64

Smash Champion
Granted, but in te next chapter in the Smash franchise, the characters will be playable, but with very biased movesets.
I wish that the Global Smash Roster fanpage accepted non-video game characters and fan characters.

HyperSomari64

Smash Champion
Granted, but he's a background cameo on the Sapce Harrier stage (he's also a stage hazard btw)
I wish Project X Zone 3, but with 0% humanoid anime characters and all the cast is conformed by scrimblo bimblos.

FirestormNeos

Smash Lord
NNID
FirestormNeos
Granted. They now won't shut up about how Andross' face should be on the cover of the game.

Wishing for this again because the post afterwards forgot to corrupt it when I first wished it three years ago; I wish Bee Mario was an alt costume.

Last edited:

WeirdChillFever

Smash Hero
Granted. They now won't shut up about how Andross' face should be on the cover of the game.

Wishing for this again because the post afterwards forgot to corrupt it when I first wished it three years ago; I wish Bee Mario was an alt costume.
It is! For Mii Swordfighter, that is

I wish Hades appeared in Palutena’s Guidance

Top Bottom