• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Confirmed Character Discussion (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhyme

Smash Lord
Heheh. You could've said, "You shouldn't call people crazy because you might statiscally end up being crazy, too!" (I probably worded that wrong.) Or something.

It would be 1:30PM; my mistake. Well, like with the day, it probably isn't set into stone. It could probably be any time during their work day...which we don't know.

No no no...GMT is the Grennich Mean Time (called UTC now) IE the middle. The day is based on the International Dateline which splits the +/-12:00 GMT time zones (mostly) inbetween Alaska and Russia. So moving left across the IDL rushes you ahead twenty-three hours. :dizzy: Hope that makes sense.

G'nite. ;)
That wording wold have worked equally well. This isn't my normal posting time, but sickness prevailed over school. I trust everyone with the answer(even though only one person so far attempted), it's just for fun anyway I don't know why anyone would cheat.
She kills her sister because the man she met at her mother's funeral must have known the family or he wouldn't have come. That means that he probably knows her sister, and if she kills her sister, she will get to see the man again at her sister's funeral.
Honestly I'd never do that and I hope no one here ever would, but that's the answer nonetheless.

I didn't realize that Grenich MEAN Time stood for average, I thought it meant an agreed upon time for the day to start. :embarrass What horrible use of vocabulary.

Originally Posted by X-x-Dyce-x-X

Oh those guys are cool... I don't know though... I'd say Brawl needs a chocolate face. Let's put the black dude in.

It could use more women too. Seriously though, I won't not buy Brawl if there's not a respectable female:male or black:white ratio. That's not what's really important here.

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
Some town in New Jersey Mains: Link, Falco, Ganond
Ganondorf is GREEN fool. Technically, he was born Gerudo. In Hyrule, this is a desert tribe of women who give birth to a man every 1000 years. These woman look to be of middle-eastern/arabic/egyptian/african descent. So maybe he is black actually? But he has orange hair too... and from the big nose, I'd point more towards middle-eastern. Maybe he's Israeli? Who knows.

*Not being racist. Just trying to practical and funny.
**If you feel offended, I'm Irish, Polish, Italian, Lithuanian, German, and English. Go ahead and take some cracks if you want... just don't sue me. ;)

Creo

Smash Champion
NNID
Creo93
In TP he's black...
You don't have to explain OoT to me...I know, it's my favorite game...
But he is green on the OoT stradegy Guide...

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
In TP he's dark green. Lol.

JOKE TIME!
So there's this schoolbus, and on this schoolbus there are black kids (Young Ganondorf) and white kids (Young Link)...
Young Link- "Hey black kid! Get to the back of the bus!"
Young Ganondorf- "No! Dr. Martin Luther King and Rosa Parks fought for my rights and I can sit anywhere on this bus if I want!"
Bus driver- "What's the problem here?"
Young Link- "The black kid won't go to the back of the bus!"
Young Ganondorf- "Stop being racist white kid!"
Bus Driver- "ALRIGHT ok ok... listen, on my bus there is no black or white, there's only green."
Young Ganondorf- :laugh: "Ha!"
Bus Driver- "Now... all the dark green kids get to the back of the bus."

Rhyme

Smash Lord
Bus Driver- "Now... all the dark green kids get to the back of the bus."
I'm not sure if I should be laughing at this, but I am so whoever's planning to sue Dyce, scrounge together some extra cash and sue Rhyme while you're at it.

[sarcasm]I can't believe there aren't that many black people in Nintendo Games. I mean "Come On", havn't you looked around Japan recently?[/sarcasm]

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
There are some black game protagonists, but when you think about it, who's the most famous one? Carl Johnson for GTA San Andreas. There aren't that many other archetypes that black guys fits into other than A) a CJ-esque character, or B) the big tough guy (EX: Barret Wallace). Note that this doesn't include Indians or other Middle-eastern nationalities, just Africans.

And the Japanese don't use them because, well, Rhyme said it best the funniest.

Rhyme

Smash Lord
You're forgetting a third archtype, my X falls under this one. Overly nice, calm, collect and clear-headed, though feels inferior to some degree. I'm not saying anything other than what's written here, best description of my X.

Creo

Smash Champion
NNID
Creo93
...Yes he is gay...But in FF7 he is the bomb that will explode because you lit his fuse because he's a bomb...(sorry)Gamewise though, he's cool...

Creo

Smash Champion
NNID
Creo93
Well, Snake IMO will not be that great... I mean, sure some fanboy out there will end up being good with him, but I don't think he'll be a main...I think the other third party characters will be better than him...Anyone looking for a CastleVania character like Allucard for instance...

Stryks

Smash Hero
Nah Im more of a megaman guy myself, I actually prefer megaman over sonic, but I know soni pwns all other 3rd parties (in gettin in brawl, not in fighting XD)

Red Exodus

Smash Master
Too bad I can't do cosplay, there aren't any black characters worth using. Ganondorf and Barret are the only ones, that guy from EBA looks ok but he's kinda normal so.... yeah...

Oh yeah I'm black so don't think I'm an ethically confused white kid looking for a black character worth cosplaying lol.

Red Exodus

Smash Master
What's mesh anyway? Down here people just say, 'nice polo', 'nice jeans', 'nice t shirt' 'nice whatever'. I am clueless about different fabrics.

Devastlian

Smash Lord
Well...if you can't see that picture, it's a design that looks kinda like a net which usually makes it rather see through.

Kinda like this:

But the threads can be different lengths apart to make anywhere from one mm holes (or smaller) to almost (seemingly) square inch holes. Just Google "mesh shirt" for more examples. I don't the material really matters.

Creo

Smash Champion
NNID
Creo93
...hah hah...lol... (back to subject...) I've heard about a lot of characters, about how they'll be so great ITO, but what do you guys think Wario will be like..?

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
He will probably be what he is already. Slower than Mario, but stronger. Mostly random physical attacks (backwards headbutt for example). Possibly like DK, very strong but not overly powerful, and faster than people give him credit for.

I'm looking at Snake, and he seems to be a bit slow. Any input on that? He seems to be very methodical in his attacks, but that could hurt him in more advanced play. I personally am going to be anticipating playing as Snake ASAP, but I'm scared it won't be worth it.

Creo

Smash Champion
NNID
Creo93
I'm actually worried about Snake too... Everyone is giving him so much hype and I just don't believe, in the long run, that he'll be that good...Pit on the other hand...he's my ASAP character...

Fawriel

Smash Master
I predict that Snake will be like Link with some more power and some less range.
Wario.. yeah, probably a stronger Mario. He doesn't seem particularly slow...

Creo

Smash Champion
NNID
Creo93
Omg I can't wait to play as Pit. Actually, I'm more looking forward to Meta Knight, but Pit is a tight second. Ever play Kid Icarus? That is a great game! And I love the music, I can't wait to see what they do to it for his stage(s) in Brawl.
...Yes...Kid Icarus is awesome and I actually want to hear his music as well... I think the stage shown looks pretty unique and obliviously new... I mean the basic Battlefield design but bigger, and the ability to break the three floating platforms and the big one on bottom...

Sensai

Smash Master
Kid Icarus is a God of a game, and it's **** hard, too. I'm looking forward to seeing how they make Pit's move set and level.

It kinda seems that Wario will be one of two things....looks like he'll either be to Mario what Ganon is to Falcon, or he'll be to Bowser what Falcon is to Ganon. Confused? Here:

Mario :: Wario = Falcon :: Ganon
-or-
Wario :: Bowser = Falcon :: Ganon

My reasoning for this (rather, the latter one) is based off of what seems to be his Bair, which looks very similar to Bowser's Bair. The analogy with Mario is just based on the idea that he could be a clone (or something like Luigi); I doubt that'll happen, but it might (trailers don't look like it'll be that way). Either way, I don't see either one of those being completely accurate, and in all likelyhood I'm completely wrong.

Red Exodus

Smash Master
Well...if you can't see that picture, it's a design that looks kinda like a net which usually makes it rather see through.

Kinda like this:

But the threads can be different lengths apart to make anywhere from one mm holes (or smaller) to almost (seemingly) square inch holes. Just Google "mesh shirt" for more examples. I don't the material really matters.
Oh, that? That looks pretty gay lol. I wouldn't wear it since I like to keep it simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom