• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Confessions of a Samus Main

Crzy

Smash Journeyman
I have a confession.

I have gotten to the point where I no longer main anyone :(.

:(.
Welcome to my world. :( And how come you never go by F5 anymore? I still remember when you beasted my friend with your Game and Watch while I just watched. XD

I have a Samus confession...

I don't use Zair like every other Samus. I hardly use it. :(

sMexy-Blu

Smash Lord
Samus is one of my mains just because Im an uber Metroid fan and also I like spamming Zair and shooting charged shots when the enemy is running towards me, its just hilarious XDD

sMexy-Blu

Smash Lord
Um.. I got another confession I like 2 call ZZS Zero Suitless Samus:)
also Samus Bair is Sexy lol

n00b

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
peasantstat.us
3DS FC
1693-1292-7210
my ike that i picked up randomly a few weeks ago is better than my current samus. :[

Orichalcum

Smash Journeyman
i once suicided on last stock against a mk because i didnt want to continue playing anymore.... wow a huge confession

Crystanium

Smash Hero
I have nine people on my Brawl Friend Code who main Samus. What I have realized just now is that this is the ninth page of this thread.

Rhyme

Smash Lord
I have something to get off my chest. At a tournament, I MM'ed this one smasher in a ditto with his main, my secondary, Samus. One dollar, and I 2-0'ed him. Later, in winners singles, I faced him first round. I got cocky and picked Olimar right off the bat. He picked ROB, one of his team's characters, and ***** my ****. Next I counter-picked FD. He changed to MK, I stayed Oli...and I lost. : (

But I DO feel redeemed. Enemy Controller can probably tell you why, lol.

Tiny Giant

Smash Cadet
I enjoy playing as him. I like gimping with Samus, and Mario is arguably better at it. The cape is too fun. But don't worry, he'll probably just be a secondary or a second main. Better Mario than MK right?

n00b

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
peasantstat.us
3DS FC
1693-1292-7210
^ i have yet to fight a ddd that did that, and at WCSL they banned standing infinites..

KingChaos

Smash Journeyman
*sigh* guys I gotta get this off my chest.Im known for my Samus but...my ROB is actually better than my Samus.Just Samus is my favorite so I try to get noticed with her not rob. DX

n00b

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
peasantstat.us
3DS FC
1693-1292-7210
Samus mains discussing everyday errands:

Me: im kinda just trying to imagine how you would shop for groceries
rohins: i just grab ish
Me: and get punished if you whiff
rohins: I NEVER MISS
Me: EXTENDOR
rohins: that shit homes son

0RLY

A great conversation filler at bars and parties
*sigh* guys I gotta get this off my chest.Im known for my Samus but...my ROB is actually better than my Samus. Just Samus is my favorite so I try to get noticed with her not rob. DX
Me too. Except, not with ROB. Though I probably could do better with ROB than Samus just because of the tiers.

SarahHarp

Smash Apprentice
My confession is I take great pleasure killing Ikes. I have no idea why though, but it feels good. <.<

hyperstation

Smash Lord
Hello, everyone. My name is DAD and I...I'm a die hard Ganon main.

A single tear dripped down my cheek as I read all of you fellow low-tiers open up your hearts and souls for communal healing. As an outsider, let me be the first to say...I FEEL YOUR PAIN. My Smash experience intimately and hopelessly hangs in the balance with Ganon and Samus. See, I main Ganon and my roommate, MRS1 (MOM), mains Samus, so we're treated constantly to one of Brawls most badass match-ups. I can only speak for myself - and I imagine MOM might feel the same - about the persistent voice telling me "switch mains...you'll actually WIN. Trust me, it's okay...it's ooooooooookkkkkkkaaaaay." But like all good men, I bottle it up and only allow it to seep out in solitude, crying in the shower with the stereo pide-piping my sadness to the sweet sounds of Rick Roll.

But friends, there's always redemption - light at the end of the tunnel - skulls being crushed when I violate my opponents with DAirs, most abusively deflower them with a sparta kick to hell, or choke out the very essense of their souls with a flame choke.

Be strong, my partners trapped in the bowels of the underdog. Remember your DAirs, your ZAirs, your quick turn BAirs, and for god sake, in the words of Samus mains much wiser than myself...play gay. Play gay as sh*t, god ****it, and bask in the abuse of the the cruel monster you've created. I'll see you all at the top in 2009...it's our year.

KingChaos

Smash Journeyman
haha orly im not sure its just the tier difference that makes my rob better.I don't think so anyways.

Solo Assass1n

Smash Journeyman

A single tear dripped down my cheek as I read all of you fellow low-tiers open up your hearts and souls for communal healing. As an outsider, let me be the first to say...I FEEL YOUR PAIN. My Smash experience intimately and hopelessly hangs in the balance with Ganon and Samus. See, I main Ganon and my roommate, MRS1 (MOM), mains Samus, so we're treated constantly to one of Brawls most badass match-ups. I can only speak for myself - and I imagine MOM might feel the same - about the persistent voice telling me "switch mains...you'll actually WIN. Trust me, it's okay...it's ooooooooookkkkkkkaaaaay." But like all good men, I bottle it up and only allow it to seep out in solitude, crying in the shower with the stereo pide-piping my sadness to the sweet sounds of Rick Roll.

But friends, there's always redemption - light at the end of the tunnel - skulls being crushed when I violate my opponents with DAirs, most abusively deflower them with a sparta kick to hell, or choke out the very essense of their souls with a flame choke.

Be strong, my partners trapped in the bowels of the underdog. Remember your DAirs, your ZAirs, your quick turn BAirs, and for god sake, in the words of Samus mains much wiser than myself...play gay. Play gay as sh*t, god ****it, and bask in the abuse of the the cruel monster you've created. I'll see you all at the top in 2009...it's our year.
*Clap clap clap*

Maniclysane

Smash Lord

That was beautiful man. *Sheds a tear* Low tier for life! :'D

0RLY

A great conversation filler at bars and parties
Methinks more consistent hitboxes?
I swear, Sakurai built R.O.B. out of Samus' old armor and tricked Samus by giving her a new suit and saying "shiny ahrma bettah den old ahrma!"

Now R.O.B. has all of Samus' Melee priority, amazing dsmash, godly recovery, and projectile pressure game.

MRS1

Smash Journeyman
i actually never get the urge to switch mains cause then people would just see me suck with metaknight and id no longer have the silent, unspoken, ever present low tier john

the john that need not be named

MRS1

Smash Journeyman
Good job Think, its clear you're really psyching your self up for this. First tourney, right? Just be cool and try to play a lot of friendlies.

Dryn, what's that blonde chick doing next to your name? Shouldn't she be wearing a helmet?

Top Bottom