• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Confessions of a Samus Main

Crystanium

Smash Hero
Good job Think, its clear you're really psyching your self up for this. First tourney, right? Just be cool and try to play a lot of friendlies.

Dryn, what's that blonde chick doing next to your name? Shouldn't she be wearing a helmet?
I don't know if you read my New Year's resolution, but it's all about Zero Suit Samus now.

Pi

Smash Hero
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=214036

9th/13th in brawl singles.

Need practice vs. MK and Diddy's hehe
I learned some things though, good practice, gonna try to get to more tournaments if not to enter then to do friendlies.

Got a lot of compliments on my samus but I think mainly it was the shock value of a new char. Also got beat by MARS's samus :o

Gettin the kill off on MK is a ***** ;o, no Utilts as he gets back on the stage
Think I'll rely pretty much on CS's for kills on MK's cause not about to gimp him either
Dtilts would be good too but I found too many situations to use them in for damage ><

shinhed-echi

Smash Hero
NNID
punchtropics
3DS FC
5301-0890-0238
I find Samus the most fun character of them all. :D

But I also like using Peach quite a lot... I tend to spam her arse-nal quite a lot. :D

And Sonic's also a fave. :) I just love the feeling of bAiring someone succesfully!

Sihlus

Smash Rookie
I started playing Smash Brothers on the 64 back in the day when there were only twelve characters. The people I played with imposed a rule, that no one who played in our inner circle could use anyone else’s main, basically to impart a little flavor and insure that not everyone would pick the same characters. I was one of the last to choose a main out of the original eight and at the time I didn't know any Nintendo characters other than Mario, Luigi, DK and Pikachu. In the end I essentially got stuck with "the orange robot with the huge gun." That’s my confession, I never actually choose Samus, she sort of fell into my lap. I didn't even know about the Metroid series, and never would have if not for Smash Brothers. Fortunately for me it turned out that I was really good with Samus and I've used her ever since.

Royta

Smash Journeyman
I make corny internet memee referances when I do certain moves or kill with them...yes I am ashamed..
Also when I lose I sometimes blame it on the characters instead of myself.. I really hate that part of me ;(
Samus deserves more respect from me! <3

JOLT143

Smash Apprentice
I "accidently" hit my high tier partners in teams with charge shots, and that happens alot given my friends main Falco, MK, and Dedede.

Hive

Smash Lord
I "accidently" hit my high tier partners in teams with charge shots, and that happens alot given my friends main Falco, MK, and Dedede.

lol ddd is a fatty ^^ hit him while you can and pretend like its an accident!
<shudders> ahhh revenge is sweet :D

JOLT143

Smash Apprentice
lol ddd is a fatty ^^ hit him while you can and pretend like its an accident!
<shudders> ahhh revenge is sweet :D
Yea, ddd is easier to hit than the other two, but he also retaliates by throwing spikes... :(
Once stagespiked my partner on Skyworld when I did this. :laugh:

Royta

Smash Journeyman
the weights are kinda weird in this game yeah ;o

Captain Falcon is heavier then Ike for example ;p And Snake is heavier then Ike, Bowser, Samus, Charizard etc. (how can a man be that heavy.. that's one heavy ***** xD)

Crystanium

Smash Hero

Captain Falcon is heavier then Ike for example ;p And Snake is heavier then Ike, Bowser, Samus, Charizard etc. (how can a man be that heavy.. that's one heavy ***** xD)
Snake has large, invisible breasts, which explains where the weight is coming from. It also explains why when he hits you with the initial hit of his f-tilt, he uses his leg to lift up one breast and smack you with it. So huge is the hitbox, it seems, when in reality, it's a large boob.

After reading that, you'll probably never see Snake the same way again.

Royta

Smash Journeyman
Well actually i'm usually the guy that totally ruins the image for people they have from songs, names and images;p

So i'm immun sorry ;/
But you win a cooky for effort and his invisible boobs xD great fun!

Also we all know it isn't a boob but the simpel fact that everytime he attacks Chuck Norris helps him out. Chuck is so fast you don't see him..but you can feel him ;o

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Speaking of weird weights, why is ZSS lighter than MK, since MK weighs like 5 pounds...

Oh, and a confession:
I don't play Samus, and I don't belong on these boards. I'm just here to steal knowledge to **** my friends Samus, as opposed to just barely winning. WHERE IS YOUR MATCHUP THREAD?! GRAH!

MRS1

Smash Journeyman
Snake has large, invisible breasts, which explains where the weight is coming from. It also explains why when he hits you with the initial hit of his f-tilt, he uses his leg to lift up one breast and smack you with it. So huge is the hitbox, it seems, when in reality, it's a large boob.

After reading that, you'll probably never see Snake the same way again.

Haha Dryn I think thats the first joke I've seen you make on these boards, and its pretty funny. Unless you count the whole "Compliments for your Samus Thread"? This almost makes up for the fact that that blonde bi.tch is in your avatar now too!

Here's my confession: DAD stole the Wii and I havn't played smash in a month and a half! Def the longest I gone since I started playing melee three years ago. DADs gonna come back with all these new Ganon techniques and I will still slay him! THATS A PROMISE!

Kai_Blade17

Smash Rookie
I lost to a level 8 cpu with my samus once. It was an one life stock match with items. He got lucky cause the items was on.

Royta

Smash Journeyman
I always have a hard time against a CPU's since I try to mindgame them or think "there's no way he's gonna use <move> that would be stupid". I forget that they have 0 brain power xD

Blistering Speed

Smash Champion

Bowser's the heaviest character in the game. Though 1.1x doesn't sound like much, compare when Jiggs would die from a DK F Smash compared to Bowser. Im glad the difference isn't any larger.

Hive

Smash Lord
yea I think ddd is on top too.... at least samus' dtilt kos him the latest (160+%).... and then I think snake is 2nd...

edit: ok another confession ^^ in the metroid games I avoid killing the bloggs and skulteras because i think fishes are cute ♥

Crystanium

Smash Hero
Well actually i'm usually the guy that totally ruins the image for people they have from songs, names and images;p

So i'm immun sorry ;/
But you win a cooky for effort and his invisible boobs xD great fun!

Also we all know it isn't a boob but the simpel fact that everytime he attacks Chuck Norris helps him out. Chuck is so fast you don't see him..but you can feel him ;o
It can't be Chuck Norris, since Captain Falcon is the incarnation of Chuck Norris, has those Golden Nipples, the Fist of God, and the Knee of Justice. Knee of Justice > Snake's boob-lifting f-tilt.

Royta

Smash Journeyman
Captain Falcon is the baby of Chuck Norris and himself. Therefor he could not extract all his awesomeness..

THEREFOR not completly pwn.

This further proves my theory that Chucknorris + not chuck norris = not chuck norris = bottom tier
Royta for the win!

On topic : falcon is awesome and so is samus. they should have babys

Crystanium

Smash Hero
Captain Falcon is the baby of Chuck Norris and himself. Therefor he could not extract all his awesomeness..

THEREFOR not completly pwn.

This further proves my theory that Chucknorris + not chuck norris = not chuck norris = bottom tier
Royta for the win!

On topic : falcon is awesome and so is samus. they should have babys
Nah, Captain Falcon is Chuck Norris. I have proof caught on video.

Royta

Smash Journeyman
everyone knows that for every action scene chuck norris did he was injected with enough sedative to kill 100 elaphants to bring down his power level (since he would auto kill every actor with his full power).

Apparantly it brought it down to Cpt falcon's level, so he thought "might as well use his lines ", call it a homage ;)

Royta

Smash Journeyman
i'd like ZSS a lot more if she looked more like her Metroid Prime version, instead of the later Anime looks in Metroid Prime 2 and 3.

She looked more 'samus' and realistic (what the series is known for) there then this standard anime look that reminds me of 90% of all the chicks in bleach and naruto.

Hive

Smash Lord
I think zss would have been kwler if she had the green/brown hair she had in the original metroid :D or at least have that as a costume :)

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
i'd like ZSS a lot more if she looked more like her Metroid Prime version, instead of the later Anime looks in Metroid Prime 2 and 3.

She looked more 'samus' and realistic (what the series is known for) there then this standard anime look that reminds me of 90% of all the chicks in bleach and naruto.
But then how would Nintendo draw in the horny teen DOA: Beach Volleyball fans?

n00b

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
peasantstat.us
3DS FC
1693-1292-7210
I no longer main Samus like I once did, according to j4pu. I just stopped caring about her.

Top Bottom