• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Confessions of a Samus Main

Tim-Tim

Smash Cadet
but i'm the dirtiest.
i main samus just to see her a** compartments move when you're dashing.

1000dirtypoints

Crystanium

Smash Hero
Haha! Look, everyone! The Mario board seems to have copied our Samus board with the whole confession thing. And now the Lucario board is copying us as well. See here.

n00b

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
peasantstat.us
3DS FC
1693-1292-7210
I AM OUTRAGED

also dryn you deleted me from wifi so i tried to join your room then i got dropped. i see how it is. :[

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
I think I actually like Samus in 64 more than any other.

I think Power Suit Samus is sexier than Zero Suit Samus. Really.

I might be so used to Samus in Brawl because I mained Mewtwo in Melee(floatyness, bottom tier, purplez <33)

<\3

Serris

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
NNID
Herple-Derples
3DS FC
5043-4507-3351
I think I actually like Samus in 64 more than any other.

I think Power Suit Samus is sexier than Zero Suit Samus. Really.

I might be so used to Samus in Brawl because I mained Mewtwo in Melee(floatyness, bottom tier, purplez <33)

<\3
Yeah. Hitting someone out of a bomb seemed so much more satisfying back then.

Crystanium

Smash Hero
I AM OUTRAGED

also dryn you deleted me from wifi so i tried to join your room then i got dropped. i see how it is. :[
Yeah, people tend not to play me, so I take them off the list. Or, people are always playing someone else, even though I want to play. You're not the only person I deleted off my list. Besides, I need room. I literally had nine different Samus mains on my list. I need variety. The only two Samus mains I have on my list right now are Xyro and Smash_Gigas.

krpao

Smash Rookie
i leave charge shot charged for like half the game because it's funny to see people air dodge in fear for no reason.

then i shoot them.

kunnin, but brutal.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Yeah, people tend not to play me, so I take them off the list. Or, people are always playing someone else, even though I want to play. You're not the only person I deleted off my list. Besides, I need room. I literally had nine different Samus mains on my list. I need variety. The only two Samus mains I have on my list right now are Xyro and Smash_Gigas.
I'd play you if my Wii was working :(

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Samus is Hotter in suit (especially purple.)

Samus' story is epic.
You, sir, win the Internet for the day.

And when did I last send one Dryn? My Wii(s) hasn't been working since I think about last Saturday. I'm sending one in, and trying to get my old one fixed via lens cleaner tommorrow.

And yeah, I got a lot of annoying people on my list who like to bug me, even when my status says I'm in a tournament and such. I can't bring myself to delete anyone willingly or without a really good reason. :ohwell:

n00b

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
peasantstat.us
3DS FC
1693-1292-7210
You came
as you were close to complimenting Xyro because he is the sexiest Samus wizard alive
And now you're shuddering because it was so good

See sig.

n00b

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
peasantstat.us
3DS FC
1693-1292-7210
no that's me pretending to be him LOL

at WCSL Furbs, Sethlon, Gabe and whoever else texans were screaming that during his pools set

EDIT: I should add that it angered Xyro. He's really intense and focused when he plays. Kek.

Crystanium

Smash Hero

at WCSL Furbs, Sethlon, Gabe and whoever else texans were screaming that during his pools set

EDIT: I should add that it angered Xyro. He's really intense and focused when he plays. Kek.
He's got to show me how to be focused when it comes to playing. I would sure love some tips from him. I'm trying to improve before Genesis.

n00b

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
peasantstat.us
3DS FC
1693-1292-7210
It's really bizarre, actually. When I focus things start to slow down, patterns start to appear, I use moves economically... It really comes from tourney experience, bottom line. Your brain would never learn to think that way unless you are under those high-stress conditions.. the adrenaline and such helps. I'm sure Xyro can agree.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member

some times i hate texas!!!!!!!

It's really bizarre, actually. When I focus things start to slow down, patterns start to appear, I use moves economically... It really comes from tourney experience, bottom line. Your brain would never learn to think that way unless you are under those high-stress conditions.. the adrenaline and such helps. I'm sure Xyro can agree.
yea when i realize the fight is gonna be a tough one, i sit back and relax just focus me and the foe. it sounds dumb but fi you focus 100% on just the match you will be able to do judge the foe MUCH better than normal.

man i hate that name.

it all started way bck at like hobo 10 or hobo11 and this sonic player signed up as "sexy allan the samus wizard" and i had no clue about it untill my partner TO called it out over the PA system. EVERYBODY and i MEAN EVERYBODY looked and pointed and laughed at me(118 people)!!! From that day forward, when there a group of people around me or when im really focus they throw that name out there to make me angry.

n00b

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
peasantstat.us
3DS FC
1693-1292-7210
lol new sig! my new sig is new sig

newsig

nusig

EDIT: owned, doesn't even show my sig. censorship ftl

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
As Rohins once stated "I only main Samus to hear people say how good she is"
Theres a pretty good one too.
I remember though taht most of us agree'd samus is a terd ball of a character :( you have to be able to really play brawl to play her. half the confessions is that peopel actualyl do kind of think she sucks lol.

Ravin

Smash Lord
She is a bad character in brawl.

BUT

She is a badass character period. And as I state when I got tournaments. "How does it feel to be beat by a low tier <__< " When you have some scrub who picked up MK or Snake to try and win some easy money. Too bad Dook Digity still beats me with his Snake :p

Top Bottom