• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Commentators for pound 4

BigD!!!

Smash Lord
i do my best to know about as many people as i can tag

plus i needed a teammate for pound a little while ago and you were throwin your name around there in that thread so i looked you up some haha

Mother

Smash Rookie
Good work scumbags, you ruined my thread. Be gone, and never return unless I allow it.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
sliq + hmw + wife + scar + cactuar + drephen + DA Dave + dj nintendo + JV + Taj
make it happen!!!!!

Virusbluemage

Banned via Warnings
That's not

AT ALL
what he meant

I mean i bet if I went all around SWF and trolled the **** out of them they'd know me too, but I'd rather get my name out for something GOOD, like, oh, I dunno, WINNING MATCHES, instead of just posting baseless rediculous arguments and defending them by just saying it's your opinion and speculation can't be proven wrong, etc

VBM, get off my internet.
Wow, such idiocy. I'm well aware that people in America only know me for my presence on the SWF, Americans have never seen me play so how could they know me for my skills at the game? My point was that almost noone knows Jugfingers while a whole bunch of people know me, therefore he is far far more of a nobody than me.

tag, mike g, sliq, sadly even umbreon, and now me too, are all more well known than you

ive never even heard of you at all until this post
If you have never heard of me then that is simply a lack of intelligence on your part. The amount of people who know me on SWF is staggering. I won't even argue this point. Also BigD? Who are you?

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
you're a negative somebody, which is worse than a nobody.

lmao @ "who are you bigd?"

Composeur

Smash Ace
Well, I'm guess he never did that before, but I'm 100% sure Aniolas would be an awesome commentator.
I third this. I definitely think that it would be a gesture of good faith for us to get some Europeans commentary. Plus it would be extremely interesting to get their perspective on the event as it unfolds!

PB&J

Smash Hero
european commentators would be sick..please do this for a big europe vs usa person or just let one of the m commentate the whole tourny with wife

ArcNatural

Banned ( ∫x, δx Points)
I third this. I definitely think that it would be a gesture of good faith for us to get some Europeans commentary. Plus it would be extremely interesting to get their perspective on the event as it unfolds!
I don't see any issue with this, providing if no one asks them that they come up and ask to commentate some matches. I'm sure people would be fine with it.

_Rocky_

Smash Ace
Europe doesn't really have experience with commentating though. Almost none of all European matches have commentary. But I'm not sure if experience is a prerequisite for good commentary.
there has been commentary on SVAR7-9 matches
we've never edited the vids to add it, though
due to quality issues

The Irish Mafia

Banned via Administration
Wow, such idiocy. I'm well aware that people in America only know me for my presence on the SWF, Americans have never seen me play so how could they know me for my skills at the game? My point was that almost noone knows Jugfingers while a whole bunch of people know me, therefore he is far far more of a nobody than me.
Wow, really.

Hey guys, I'm the best player in India. I regularly **** all of the players there, who are better than all the american players. Unfortunately, there is no recording equipment and appearantly no tournament results that I can show you to prove my incredible skill. So I'll just **** everyone at pound. However, if I don't make it out of pools, meaning if it turns out I completely suck like everyone thought, than I won't reveal myself.

Great plan, right guys?

Don't expect people to respect your skills at this game if they can't see them. Who does know you, anyway? All the players in jamacia? The ones who exist? No, really, they do. I'm sure. I mean, you've just given us so, SO much reason to believe that you're good. Oh, wait. What was that? Care to refresh our memories?

EDIT:

my apologies to the OP for sidetracking the thread completely. I agree that Aniolas would be a great commentator, he has pretty good English skills and was hilarious at genesis.

jugfingers

Smash Champion
VBM you should go post in the jamaica thread that just got started in the regional zones, im sure they would love to hear from you.

I agree with the european commentating, in fact how about for big canadian matches you get noobking on the mic and big european matches get some european player to commentate with whoever else so there's equal bias

also I think it would be a good idea to have a mic on the crowd for some matches instead of commentary or with commentary or sometin
cause crowd reactions are pretty fun to listen to for hype matches.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
I agree that Aniolas would be a great commentator, he has pretty good English skills and was hilarious at genesis.
I have him in pools at Pound. Its good to know he's a cool guy.

On topic:

The return of Wife's commentary would be gladly welcomed. Beyond that I'm not really looking forward to random shouting ruining intense matches. Play-by-play dialogue with smash facts and history sprinkled on top like those old MLG days...too good.

I don't think Husband is going. Didn't he quit a long, long time ago?

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
I have him in pools at Pound. Its good to know he's a cool guy.

On topic:

The return of Wife's commentary would be gladly welcomed. Beyond that I'm not really looking forward to random shouting ruining intense matches. Play-by-play dialogue with smash facts and history sprinkled on top like those old MLG days...too good.

I don't think Husband is going. Didn't he quit a long, long time ago?
I think you and Aniolas got moved around... your pool according to AiB is now Oats/CrazyCloud/MellowD/Marc.

Husband is on the pre-reg list. I assume it's actually him.

Tamoo

Smash Master
yeah anilas and marc are both euros so the pools were shifted so they didn't have to play in pools, ie. aniolas got swapped out for oats i believe???
Thinking oats was part of that food pool before or something lol

The Irish Mafia

Banned via Administration
Yeah he's awesome. He basically translated for me while I fanboyed over armada.
Husband is going. He will **** our ears with epic commentary, and throw florida into the ocean.

VBM claims to be going under a fake name and will out himself if he gets out of pools. In other words, we'll never know who he is.

Top Bottom