• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Commentators for pound 4

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Sliq didn't register ;[ so unless he decides to drive 7+ hours just to spectate... no Sliq at Pound 4

As for people going, I'd love to return to some old school commentating from Husband and Wife. At the time they did commentary for MLG, I thought it was too basic, but I've realized that's probably my favorite style of commentary now. Grown tired of the shouting and yelling that accompanies 90% of Melee match commentaries recently.

S.G.

Smash Journeyman
I vote for drephen/PC/Cactuar/Scar/wife for insight
minority commentators for hype

Sliq

Smash Master
I'm not going to the tournament. The only way I'd be able to commentate would be remotely, and that would be silly.

Virusbluemage

Banned via Warnings
Papa Dave for lol factor :)
I'd prefer not. He makes too much racist comments. A white guy saying ****** all the time? WTF?

i think

virusbluemage

should be the ONLY commentator for Pound 4
Heh, it would be pretty cool if they let me commentate for a bit. I could laugh at everyone for calling me a scrub when I make it into the bracket.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
Dave isn't White, he's Puerto Rican. Although that doesn't justify him saying the N-word, he's still too funny lol

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
I'd prefer not. He makes too much racist comments. A white guy saying ****** all the time? WTF?
LOL Shows how much you know. Papa Dave is Latino. Can you shut the **** up about **** you don't know about? Would you be mad at me for being half white and still saying ***** all of the time? Well you won't like me then...

Virusbluemage

Banned via Warnings
Dave isn't White, he's Puerto Rican. Although that doesn't justify him saying the N-word, he's still too funny lol
Is that so? Well he identifies himself as being white, saying ''the white people are here'' when he arrives. Also he looks white. He shouldn't be using the N-word period. I don't know what the **** is wrong with him.

LOL Shows how much you know. Papa Dave is Latino. Can you shut the **** up about **** you don't know about? Would you be mad at me for being half white and still saying ***** all of the time? Well you won't like me then...
And that shows how much you know. Dave calls himself on the stream he was ranting on about how ''the white people are here now'' when he began commentating. He isn't full Latino.

You being half white is only relevant if you're not black, if you're white and not mixed with black then you shouldn't be using the N-word period. If Dave pulls **** like that again at Pound 4 then I'm gonna make a very big deal out of it.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
wife/waffles combo would be pretty beast.

wife and anyone whose just mad hype

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
VBM, He's full Latino. I've known the guy since he was 16. It's just jokes, relax.

jugfingers

Smash Champion
You being half white is only relevant if you're not black, if you're white and not mixed with black then you shouldn't be using the N-word period. If Dave pulls **** like that again at Pound 4 then I'm gonna make a very big deal out of it.
Nobody really cares what you think though....

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
And that shows how much you know. Dave calls himself on the stream he was ranting on about how ''the white people are here now'' when he began commentating. He isn't full Latino.

I AM half black. But you say white people can't say ***** so I ask if me being half white would offend you. And Spanish people say ***** all of the time you can't stop it.
VBM, He's full Latino. I've known the guy since he was 16. It's just jokes, relax.
Oh yeah, proof that I was right sooooooo, SHUT THE **** UP ABOUT **** YOU DON'T KNOW ABOUT. Shows how much you know.

Virusbluemage

Banned via Warnings
Nobody really cares what you think though....
Who are you? You're some random guy who seems to be responding to all my posts in different threads. Jugfingers? I've never heard of you and I'm pretty sure no one else in this thread has either. Please stop responding to my messages.

Composeur

Smash Ace
that was scar LOL, wife was there with him but he just went along with it in a a really subtle manner, quite nice of him, i wish he would commentate, he was pretty serious about the game
Oh ****, my mistake! I couldn't ****ing figure out who was who in RoM's commentary. They weren't very clear about it. Well **** Scar, then. I don't trust him to give neutral commentary anymore.

Definitely think we should have special guest commentators for some matches, though.

Hey, is there going to be more than one livestream (AJP's)?

S.G.

Smash Journeyman
i love how VBM trolled this thread but didn't respond to what pool he was in
lulz

Virusbluemage

Banned via Warnings
And he's from Jamaica, another place that no one knows about. So he's just as much as a nobody as he calls you.
What is this? I'm not a nobody at all, everyone on SWF knows who I am. Except for maybe Axe I'm the most well known player in this thread right mow.

The Irish Mafia

Banned via Administration
That's not

AT ALL
what he meant

I mean i bet if I went all around SWF and trolled the **** out of them they'd know me too, but I'd rather get my name out for something GOOD, like, oh, I dunno, WINNING MATCHES, instead of just posting baseless rediculous arguments and defending them by just saying it's your opinion and speculation can't be proven wrong, etc

VBM, get off my internet.

BigD!!!

Smash Lord
tag, mike g, sliq, sadly even umbreon, and now me too, are all more well known than you

ive never even heard of you at all until this post

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
What is this? I'm not a nobody at all, everyone on SWF knows who I am. Except for maybe Axe I'm the most well known player in this thread right mow.
You're known in a different way than you think. You're known as an idiot. You call me a nobody, because it makes you think that you're special. Come to grips with reality, VBM. You're a nobody.

nyc_tag$

Smash Journeyman
tag, mike g, sliq, sadly even umbreon, and now me too, are all more well known than you

ive never even heard of you at all until this post
LOL

raaaappppeeee

So true though. I didn't think I was very well known, I'm actually curious as to how you know about me BigD :laugh:

But yeah, Mike G, Sliq, Umbreon, and BigD are definitely more well known.

Top Bottom