• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Steam

Smash Hero
then ganon just needs to go near the mountains, the mountains break up the wind and stop tornadoes in their tracks, because of this they don't go near the mountains. (it's the secret reason why spear pillar and summit are banned, **** meta knight mains)

MK.II

Smash Rookie
Everything is just a giant conspiracy to make MK the best character.

Otherwise Shadow Moses Island would be legal. : D

Steam

Smash Hero
Now I'm going to be up all night contemplating if lucario would be good on that stage or not. thanks a lot.

It also explains why RC is legal lol... and if poke floats was in brawl, I'm sure it would be legal too.

Steam

Smash Hero
I will test that with marth tonight.

But I know to never do it with lucario because his counter always fails even if it works

Rizen

Smash Legend
Everything is just a giant conspiracy to make MK the best character.

Otherwise Shadow Moses Island would be legal. : D
Norfair, Cornairia, Green Greens...
Snake would be highest with different stage CPs. Link would rise...
...*half a placing*:urg:

Bees!

Smash Ace
Guys! Sudai is coming to visit in the summer! And possibly move here! I am so hyped I won't be the only Robit here in Colorado!

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
he gets camped to hell though, too slow. =(

But yeah, he's definitely my fave, I'ma practice him next time you bring marvel, no forcing me to practice magneto instead!

iDoLiZeD

Smash Cadet
Who ever wants to come smash tonight, please come around 7.
My address is 14376 E. Tennessee Ave, Sommerset Apartments. Buidling 4, APT:214

Oh, Tony and Nite I can pick you guys up tomorrow for the job fair.

DeliciousDave

Smash Cadet
So who ever is considering to go to no koast we got housing over in kansas, either with fino or the real inferno, right now its me and meno! come on guys!!
also roman when i had that drink and i slammed the ball in it fizzed all over the place! is that suppose to happen?

Lawkk

Smash Rookie
How many people would actually be interested in a smash tourney (brawl and melee) in Louisville (near boulder)?

I can propose it tomorrow but I would like to now how many people would show up. There will have to be venue fee though (prob 5 bucks) because I cant have something done for nothing at my school and I have to raise funds for my school.

Pot fee and frequency can be chosen later.

I'm asking this cause Nite plans on biweeklys in aurora which may be far for the people up north

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
haha great job.

also, I think I'll drop this sonic 4 link here. It looks exactly like all the other games though...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WH3YfaRLOZM

This video has been removed by the user.

:(

Yo yang, remember how we found out the stupid damage you get from iron man's assist? Check out the ones in this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-W6a3GzyyI
That damage is adorable! It's like a solo Juggernaut combo! :D

Who ever wants to come smash tonight, please come around 7.
My address is 14376 E. Tennessee Ave, Sommerset Apartments. Buidling 4, APT:214

Oh, Tony and Nite I can pick you guys up tomorrow for the job fair.
Tiiiiiiight. That makes my life a LOT easier. What timeframe works best for you? 10-1 sound like enough time to **** that place?

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
I like the part where the Batarang launches Iron Man so he carves into the street.

iDoLiZeD

Smash Cadet
This video has been removed by the user.

:(

That damage is adorable! It's like a solo Juggernaut combo! :D

Tiiiiiiight. That makes my life a LOT easier. What timeframe works best for you? 10-1 sound like enough time to **** that place?
10? Ye sounds cool...maybe 11.

Are you coming tonight how about sam?

Also, where is this job fair??

Lawkk

Smash Rookie
How many people would actually be interested in a smash tourney (brawl and melee) in Louisville (near boulder)?

I can propose it tomorrow but I would like to now how many people would show up. There will have to be venue fee though (prob 5 bucks) because I cant have something done for nothing at my school and I have to raise funds for my school.

Pot fee and frequency can be chosen later.

I'm asking this cause Nite plans on biweeklys in aurora which may be far for the people up north
More people should respond to this shiet cause I aint proposing it if less than 7 people gonna show up garunteed as I could easily propose something 10 times easier and raise the same amount of money.

Also Meno if this does occur I would enjoy if you would design a flyer for me.

iDoLiZeD

Smash Cadet
More people should respond to this shiet cause I aint proposing it if less than 7 people gonna show up garunteed as I could easily propose something 10 times easier and raise the same amount of money.

Also Meno if this does occur I would enjoy if you would design a flyer for me.
I would if I had a ride......... :o

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
oh that's weird tony... let me try to find it again

edit: yeah it got taken down. Bummer. It was some kind of leak but I have no idea if it was legit or not.

and that video was awesome. I like how it has more than 1 million views.

Bees!

Smash Ace
*looks at avi* Wow UL just....wow... ;)

Edit of occurrence: I guess we should start saving replays from now on when doing tourney matches.

Top Bottom