• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Bees!

Smash Ace
If there are females at this, I may have to take a leave of absence from the Springs.

AWAAAAAAAAY!
No Tony would betray us for the taste of weed and hooker spit D: Oh well maybe I can appeal to his prideful side...Ya your better off going there. No use coming down here only to lose to me...Either this will work and he will come down(like reverse psychology) or he will be angry and not come down or call me names and punch me...

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
For Steam:

This was originally just going to be a study for some effects I might be using in Tim's sig, but I thought I'd throw it together for someone. Lucario's Final Smash worked. :p

Bees!

Smash Ace
For Steam:

This was originally just going to be a study for some effects I might be using in Tim's sig, but I thought I'd throw it together for someone. Lucario's Final Smash worked. :p
If you ever feel bored and have nothing to do can you make me one? It doesn't matter if its lulzy or serious and stunning. I will be happy to have my own siggy.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
lols

I actually have this stack of requests from my sig shop I'm ignoring. I will continue to do so. Sure thing Jo.

tsizzinc

Smash Rookie
If there are females at this, I may have to take a leave of absence from the Springs.

AWAAAAAAAAY!
there cant be more than 4 ppl at this, or we'll have to take it somewhere else, his apartment is too small. but there will probably be some ppl throwing down or willing to throw down with female company without smash. idkidk, am bad at planning things.

marbel: rage quitting this...
bbcs: yay litchi, grrr tim. bang is ewww.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
No Tony would betray us for the taste of weed and hooker spit D: Oh well maybe I can appeal to his prideful side...Ya your better off going there. No use coming down here only to lose to me...Either this will work and he will come down(like reverse psychology) or he will be angry and not come down or call me names and punch me...
It would have worked

If you only used the proper form of your/you're

Your shows ownership (your bike, your car, your mom)
You're is a contraction using "you" and "are" (you're going to the bank, you're stupid, etc)

TAKE THIS TO HEART, AND I WILL HEAD DOWN SOUF

lols

I actually have this stack of requests from my sig shop I'm ignoring. I will continue to do so. Sure thing Jo.
Whut aboot me? :(

lolol@begging cuz these sigs are tight

Sonic and Doc are BFFs, amirite?

there cant be more than 4 ppl at this, or we'll have to take it somewhere else, his apartment is too small. but there will probably be some ppl throwing down or willing to throw down with female company without smash. idkidk, am bad at planning things.

marbel: rage quitting this...
bbcs: yay litchi, grrr tim. bang is ewww.
NEVERMIND THEN! I SEE HOW IT IS!

Or maybe I'll come up. Prolly not, tho. :(

For your bad-humor that made me laugh regardless, I'm downloading it.
:D

You just wanna tell people you play LoL. That's why I started.

iDoLiZeD

Smash Cadet
Wow, wtf?

That's obscenely gay.

Wanna just do a little bit of regular job hunting?

I don't want to have got all dressed up n stuff for nothing :(
Yeah that is fine. But I don't have a suit or anything...just a dress up jacket..ha

I'll be there in about 30 mins.

EvoZ

Smash Cadet
When I got the job at marcos, i just walked in with a blue button up shirt, tucked into some nice pants and wore a tie; and then was basically hired on the spot... so do that.

Lawkk

Smash Rookie
Unlikely I can host a tourney anytime soon cause my school has reallly gay rules about people outside of school coming onto school grounds. =(

Edit: supposebly sc2 beta out

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice
Unlikely I can host a tourney anytime soon cause my school has reallly gay rules about people outside of school coming onto school grounds. =(

yeah its out, but what alot of people don't understand that its not OPEN beta. Its still CLOSED beta meaning only people that were given keys or invited are playing.

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
1.5 hours of video coming soon >__>

Tony, I only have one match of you winning, and that's when I rage quit after the edgehog. I'm pretty sure you won a few. Did you record them?

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
When I pulled into the parking lot at work, some creepy guy stepped in front of my car and started making signals at me to get out. I put my finger up and mouther "one second" then proceeded to drive the hell away. I called my boss to see if he was still there and came back. Yup.

@THC: Maybe. I get out of school at 2:30 and have work later. Would Friday work? I get out of school at 8:50 and could get out of work.

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
Kk, get Nite still?

And suits are kinda overdressing, imho. Just wear a collared shirt and nice pants, and most people will take you seriously enough.
When I got the job at marcos, i just walked in with a blue button up shirt, tucked into some nice pants and wore a tie; and then was basically hired on the spot... so do that.
Don't make it a habit though, maybe if you knew someone at the job you can be informal, but when you're applying for any serious jobs you want to:

1. Wear a suit with a tie. Neutral colors are good.
2. Wear shoes that you use ONLY for applying/interviewing.
3. Have 2 suits just in case you need to reschedule/do another interview. If you can't get 2 suits change the color of your shirt and your tie.

So when someone else decides to hire that guy you made fun of for wearing a suit to interview at Target, think again because you may think you're happy since your self esteem might've went up, but he's happy that he's going to be making money. I can also offer some help in resumes if you require it.

yeah its out, but what alot of people don't understand that its not OPEN beta. Its still CLOSED beta meaning only people that were given keys or invited are playing.
Did they send out ALL closed beta keys, or only a few so far cause FFFFFF I didn't get an email from blizzard yet.

grrr this LoL **** is hard...
its not really once you get used to it, like every game. it is very team oriented though if ANYONE in your team is lacking it could end up VERY bad for the team as a whole.

ferdi edit: I've gotten mugged at least 3 times in aurora it sucks, and once back in thornton, although on that one it was daylight robbery and i was like "are you serious?" and just left.

Top Bottom