• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Bees!

Smash Ace
Late *** name search ftw.

Yes, ROB is horrible. Yes, I am also horrible, but that's what happens when you don't touch a game for 7-8 months while the metagame is still rapidly developing. :]
Yay! You coming here is the closest I have come to meeting another ROB main in my own state!
Also maybe when you move here you can get back on your game! lol

Don't listen to Meno! He is just jealous that his main is fleshy, weak and has a life expectancy of 50-60 years. He be trollin me.

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
I know. It really didn't work.
It was kinda like a really lame one night stand and I just made a crappy joke to make it less awkward. It's like I came before you undressed.

But really, that was a piss poor team. Still got second...

tsizzinc

Smash Rookie
i can officially cater at CU, if i were to guess at what this means i would guess free venues for fests and tourneys. just got this email saying i can do stuff, cool eh?
when should i start abusing this new found privilege?

Bees!

Smash Ace
Where are all the stupid people from?
And How'd they get to be so dumb?

and NOOO I'm not talking about you guys! Its from a song

Ryyudo

Smash Rookie
its not really once you get used to it, like every game. it is very team oriented though if ANYONE in your team is lacking it could end up VERY bad for the team as a whole.
Definitely noted. First game was 4 v 5, me being on the 4 team. We won so I musta done somethings right! :D

I think I'll stick with that ***** I used in that game. She has mad shenanigans and is great support.

Ryyudo

Smash Rookie
I'm a mutha****in' Birdo, look at my FACE
I spit eggs mutha****a straight into your FACE
I'm so hardcore, I rhyme FACE to FACE.
I rhymed FACE four times, now get out of my FACE!

O'chunks

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MrOchunks
any team with Steam on it is a piss poor team unless I enter tank mode randomly.
Aww.... don't be too hard on yourself. Your not that bad, and besides I want to keep teaming with ya and well.... I want to help ya out as well. Plz next time?

BairUsmash

Smash Rookie
Anyone wanna be so kind as to give me a .GCT file with unlimited camera control, and maybe some texture hacks via e-mail? I would if i could, but this stupid kid control crap is on D:
thnx in advance :D

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Souhhh

Job hunting was kinda meh

snagajob lies about what positions are open

As well as how far they are from where you are

I turned in the application to Goodwill

Followed up

The woman just told me that they weren't hiring, didn't even acknowledge me or look at my app (obviously, since she told immediately after I ask, then hung right after).

What the hell ever, at least I got a VGA cord and speakers for <$4.5

I've only had 3 hours of sleep, so I'm a bit irrational right now.

Gonna get some more sleep, then I guess I'll swing by the place manually, harass and see if I can get a job or not (they already said no, what's the worst they can do?). If not, gay. Gonna follow up to Sears next, I guess. Wooooooooo.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Yay! You coming here is the closest I have come to meeting another ROB main in my own state!

Don't listen to Meno! He is just jealous that his main is fleshy, weak and has a life expectancy of 50-60 years. He be trollin me.
Usure?

Definitely noted. First game was 4 v 5, me being on the 4 team. We won so I musta done somethings right! :D

I think I'll stick with that ***** I used in that game. She has mad shenanigans and is great support.
Annie?

I want to play her

But Ken always picks her first

So I choose cho

And then I omnomnom the **** outta Michael

:D

People, add me

IzzyInfamous

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
From a friend on Facebook, commenting on the SPLAT event:

Taylor said:
Don't forget I'm bringing Battle Revolution, Dan! If any of you guys there have a Pokemon DS game, feel free to bring it! :D
x.x Poor Taylor has no idea what he's getting himself into.

And yes, that does mean if you are coming, we should throw down on some pokemans.

And by we, I mean Jo and the others who play. I'd simply get crushed because I don't know the metagame x.x

Sudai

Stuff here
I mean, I'll prolly play some, but don't expect me to seriously get back into the game. I quit for a reason. lol

Now if there's some Melee or Guilty Gear going on, I'm all over that.

This sudai person should main Wario instead, so I can have someone to do a double wario team with.
We can do some team friendlies as double Wario if you want. I don't do tournies anymore. I go to them to chill cause I love smashers, but I don't play so entering a tourney would be pointless. lol

Also, I don't need to main Wario to know how to play him. It's pretty easy to learn how to play a character just from watching someone play. lol

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
dan, do we need to bring any other stuff besides the pc/monitor all that jazz such as ethernet cords or power strips?
No, cords and everything will be provided. But you can bring a UPS just in case we blow a switch again.

To clarify, power strips and lan cables will be provided; you still have to provide your own tower cords.

Pokemon metagame:

Use that guy. Be yelled at. Laugh at their pain.

I'd rather use 6 of these.

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice
No, cords and everything will be provided. But you can bring a UPS just in case we blow a switch again.

To clarify, power strips and lan cables will be provided; you still have to provide your own tower cords.

I'd rather use 6 of these.
also it says its free for uccs students.....does that mean we have to pay, also where is the console portion gonna be set up because i'm afraid that if i get bored on playing people on pc that if i go play console my **** might get stolen.

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
also it says its free for uccs students.....does that mean we have to pay, also where is the console portion gonna be set up because i'm afraid that if i get bored on playing people on pc that if i go play console my **** might get stolen.
It's always free; I don't know why Terri put that on. We just ask for donations.

And your stuff will be safe. An example: I set up my computer last LAN and couldn't play it because I was too busy in the console room. It'll be safe and no one is a douche in there except for a person named James. He's a scrawny white kid who brags about his 12gb DDR3 ram on Win XP. 32-Bit. Yeah.

zEdit: Oh! The consoles are going to be across the hall from the computers. The room with the computers only has 3 exits, but 1 will be blocked off, and the 2 exits are right next to the console room.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Sorry, Jamz! I fell asleep ddue to MASSIVE DEPRESSIONG!

Or because I only got 3 hours of sleep, and needed to finish my sleepage.

Imma read some guides, then head by the Goodwill to check one last time. If no go, Imma go donate, and I'll be back home ready to own around... 4-5ish?

Will LoL be at the SPLAT thing? More importantly, will it cost money? If so, Imma have to stay up here this weekend, cuz I missed donating yesterday, so I'm lowwwww on funds.

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
Sorry, Jamz! I fell asleep ddue to MASSIVE DEPRESSIONG!

Or because I only got 3 hours of sleep, and needed to finish my sleepage.

Imma read some guides, then head by the Goodwill to check one last time. If no go, Imma go donate, and I'll be back home ready to own around... 4-5ish?

Will LoL be at the SPLAT thing? More importantly, will it cost money? If so, Imma have to stay up here this weekend, cuz I missed donating yesterday, so I'm lowwwww on funds.
I'm sure people will be playing lulz. And it doesn't cost anything. But a donation would be hearty, especially since I may be housing you for a day.

ZeDiT: I just noticed your avvy.... Eww Gaia.

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
If you all have any further questions, post them on here. If they need an immediate answer, 719-439-4229.

Top Bottom