• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Is LoL freeeee?

If it is, maybe I'll get it soz I can play games with you guize.

I definitley know him lol, hes been my good friend on brawl for like almost 2 years dude.
I used to brawl with him 2 years ago haha. He mentioned about another Ike being in Highlands Ranch. Is that you?

Everything? Because I know I have a picture of myself somewhere when I was bald...[/QUOTE]

Nah, cuz you'll prolly wear that cap still, and I'm pretty sure it took you forever to get your hair that long.

Maybe braid it, though? Then you could hit people with it and shiz and it would actually hurt.

But it'd also be easier to grab and use for Dancontrol

I won't be at Tim's this saturday :(
WTFOMFGIHATEU

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
@Tony - I was actually bald Freshmen year at highschool :D That was 6 years ago. Been growing it out for 5 :D

Maybe braid it, though? Then you could hit people with it and shiz and it would actually hurt.
What? I've been braiding it for awhile now O.o

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
That's a pretty long commitment (SEE WHAT I DID THERE?!?!)

Taking off to donate in a lil bit

Tim, BE READY FOR SOME GUILTY GEAR WHEN WE FINISH, CUZ I MISS MY MAMAMAMAMAMAMA

Also, Sonic 4 currently looks like ****. It better play better than it looks, with that ****** *** skater Sonic model that they're using.

GIVE US THE SHORT, ******, SLIGHTLY CHUBBY HEDGEHOG THAT WE GREW UP WITH! I'M SO SICK OF SONIC THE SKATER, IT'S NOT EVEN ****ING FUNNY ANYMORE!

EDIT: And I swear, if it doesn't have some ballin' music, Imma punch a baby.

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice
That's a pretty long commitment (SEE WHAT I DID THERE?!?!)

Taking off to donate in a lil bit

Tim, BE READY FOR SOME GUILTY GEAR WHEN WE FINISH, CUZ I MISS MY MAMAMAMAMAMAMA

Also, Sonic 4 currently looks like ****. It better play better than it looks, with that ****** *** skater Sonic model that they're using.

GIVE US THE SHORT, ******, SLIGHTLY CHUBBY HEDGEHOG THAT WE GREW UP WITH! I'M SO SICK OF SONIC THE SKATER, IT'S NOT EVEN ****ING FUNNY ANYMORE!

EDIT: And I swear, if it doesn't have some ballin' music, Imma punch a baby.
ur going to play marvel tommorow RIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHTTTTTTTTTTTTTT?

so i have some chinese new year thing i'm going to tommorow so depending on what happens i'll be there at the latest 5 but probably earlier

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
Is LoL freeeee?

If it is, maybe I'll get it soz I can play games with you guize.
its free. and yeah guilty.

so i have some chinese new year thing i'm going to tommorow so depending on what happens i'll be there at the latest 5 but probably earlier
Bring dat ****.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
LoL is laugh out loud.

God, you guys are stupid.

I might. Depends on how I'm feelin', and state of sticks n such.

its free. and yeah guilty.

Bring dat ****.
Hell yeaaaah

I'll check and see if my compy can run it. If it can, I'll start playing.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
jcvd's avatar is prejudiced!

Also, that guy who name searches brawl- should like...pm me about sending a zip file of working brawl- stuff, since I tried to get it working and couldn't. I am a fail =(

Brown NITE

Smash Apprentice
Ferdi What is yo name dammit D:
and everyone should play
its cool to chat and play at the same tiiiime =D
unlike wifi brawl D:

Ryyudo

Smash Rookie
it might be either League of Legends, or this: http://www.pictogame.com/en/play/game/wLbcwzpx3dNh_lol
To clear it up for da Moblin, it is Leauge of Legends. Just another lame DotA clone thingy that I just don't understand and don't have the ability to learn how to play because they're a bunch of elitists.

That and I'm stubborn.

I used to brawl with him 2 years ago haha. He mentioned about another Ike being in Highlands Ranch. Is that you?
-Looks at own location-
-Looks at main character head-

-Feels forgotten and cries-

But my Ike was a beast!!! WAAAAAAAAh :(

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice
I thought we've been through this...
Mom's not cool with me driving outside of Boulder/Niwot/Longmont. It sucks.
seriously u need to tell your mom that u need to gain experience driving other places and that you are not going to be stuck in those 3 places forever. You really gotta put your foot down on this man.

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
:/

I appreciate the advice, but I kinda tried that. I made an outline of the reasons I should be allowed to drive to Denver then compared it to why I should not be to prove that the first outweighs the latter. She somehow turned it into me saying I don't love her. To punish me, she gave me a bed time.

My mom's weird. I blame menopause.

Holy **** guys... MenoUnderWater...Meno...Pause...

Top Bottom