• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
If'n we has Melee

We're gonna need a lot more set-ups

Cuz like... a billion Barwl newbs are coming

Or we could just have 2 Melee set-ups, and 2-3 Brawl set-ups, and call it good.

omfghugefest2k10

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
combo video project = play like idiots to get sick combos? =D

Also, who texted me earlier today about anti-virus?

Fino

Smash Master
Fino, you claimed to main Marth, ya?

WHY AREN'T YOU GIVING MY MARTH ADVICE?!?
wuuuuutttt~

I think you guys have me confused with someone else... cuz I definitely didn't talk about some guy named quinn or w/e... and my marth is terrible

My advice to playing marth? autocancel aerials and dancing blade a lot... upB when people get close... watch out for BSL ;o

Lawkk

Smash Rookie
Tony I can pretty much tell you anything you need to know bout brawl marth lol. I remember every single trick pretty much.

Underload

Lazy
"I've always liked the name Quinn, but it's gotten a bit too popular lately."

Not verbatim, but you get the idea. Just because you don't remember something doesn't mean it never existed.

But again, brilliant commentary.

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
Wait you live in Highlands Ranch. Do you know a Benaji261?
I definitley know him lol, hes been my good friend on brawl for like almost 2 years dude.[/QUOTE]

I used to brawl with him 2 years ago haha. He mentioned about another Ike being in Highlands Ranch. Is that you?

Dan should shave.
Everything? Because I know I have a picture of myself somewhere when I was bald...

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
I figure people can show up at 1. I've got some things to do before then. (sleep)

Also, I hate my roommate's friends.

Steam

Smash Hero
I won't be able to go because of my parents paranoia. My parents probably think you're going to try to **** me at something other than brawl. >__>

sorry. =/

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
It's k cuz I'm making you cookies!

edit: Tim, my mom said after you were here and I quote, "He seems like a really nice guy"

Didn't denounce the pedo...ness...but close?

Dekar173

Justice Man
Tim maybe if you didn't stare at the young men's buttholes, the mothers wouldn't think you were a pedophile anymore!

Problem solved, I'm the most brilliant man alive.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Tony, against Wario grab release is always the best option(EXCEPT at 0 in which case fthrow fsmash). When there is a platform above you do a fair or Nair. When there isn't do upsmash(21%) to get damage and do a tipper Fsmash to kill. =D

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Tony, against Wario grab release is always the best option(EXCEPT at 0 in which case fthrow fsmash). When there is a platform above you do a fair or Nair. When there isn't do upsmash(21%) to get damage and do a tipper Fsmash to kill. =D
I think you can do fthrow fsmash till like... 8%, but I might be wrong.

Is there a trick to landing the reverse ss fsmash from the gr?

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
I think you can do fthrow fsmash till like... 8%, but I might be wrong.

Is there a trick to landing the reverse ss fsmash from the gr?
You can fthrow fsmash til 3%

You just hit Fsmash for the grab release. If you tipper you did it at the right time, if not Wario could have escaped.

Top Bottom