• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
What is the appeal of Sociology? I've asked a billion people online that are majoring in it, and they all just ignore me. It seems like white people trying to understand things, but using stereotypes to do so.

Psych is kinda cool.
Sociology is the study of who gets what scarce resources and why. =D

I think it is really interesting how much luck plays a role in things. As well as how much your background influences everything.

Kazz@

Smash Apprentice
No, just friendlies.

I CG'D HIM WITH ICS

My life was complete.

Edit: If I knew that there was a BetaZealot, I woulda been OmnicronZealot (insert corresponding lol here)

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Sociology is the study of who gets what scarce resources and why. =D

I think it is really interesting how much luck plays a role in things. As well as how much your background influences everything.
Hrm...

My sociology class was about white privilege, for the most part. And how Sociology is the best of the soft sciences. There were so many misconceptions, both in the textbook and from the instructor, that I wanted to punch a Tim.

Then again, my entire speech class revolved around how white men get whatever they want in this country.

I was the only white male in the class. The only other white was the teacher. I was sad. :(

But then the black dude in the class ripped into the teacher during his speech at the end of the semester for just that reason

And I loved America a little more that day.

EDIT: I want into the Disco Room cuz Mike G is there.

Why am I not in the Disco Room?

Someone buy me a pass to the Disco Room.

Disco Room Disco Room Disco Room Disco Room Disco Room Disco Room Disco Room Disco Room Disco Room

Brown NITE

Smash Apprentice
Respect points for kazz@ has dropped like 9 points

@tony- america will forever hate you until you get a negroplasty =D

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Hrm...

My sociology class was about white privilege, for the most part. And how Sociology is the best of the soft sciences. There were so many misconceptions, both in the textbook and from the instructor, that I wanted to punch a Tim.

Then again, my entire speech class revolved around how white men get whatever they want in this country.

I was the only white male in the class. The only other white was the teacher. I was sad. :(

But then the black dude in the class ripped into the teacher during his speech at the end of the semester for just that reason

And I loved America a little more that day.

EDIT: I want into the Disco Room cuz Mike G is there.

Why am I not in the Disco Room?

Someone buy me a pass to the Disco Room.

Disco Room Disco Room Disco Room Disco Room Disco Room Disco Room Disco Room Disco Room Disco Room
The disco room is ****ing horrible right now.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Respect points for kazz@ has dropped like 9 points

@tony- america will forever hate you until you get a negroplasty =D
I know. But if I do that, I'll never be able to play b-ball again. :(

My life has no meaning without hoops.

This thread is like the disco room, but less zajice.

So, better.
WHERE YOU AT, ZAJ?!?

EDIT: Remember when Tim had long hair?

Zaj, you should get your hair cut short. It's so cool watching people transform.

Dan should shave.

Jamaal should get a fro

Kenny should cut his fro to Jamaal length

And Ferdi should get a azn fro again, and dress 70's style

That is all

Brown NITE

Smash Apprentice
Omg yeah
I used to think tim was like the most chill like person ever
You had long hair, Were ****en pro at guitar hero, and played kirby and ness, had manners, and had a friend with the nickname chuckles(right?) xD

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
So i found out my sister is actually 15 and like 1/4, so me actually living in the smash house might not actually be so far off the future.
Niiiiiiice. How do you guess wrong by 2 years, though? Man, Ferdi.

How old is your little bro? You should bring him when you move in, so we can raise him to be the ultimate child smasher.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, CJ aka chuckles aka chuck.

Then he abandoned me for a female in the frozen north =(

And tc, no one came to smash here, so I think the saturday smash would be a better use of yer time.

Brown NITE

Smash Apprentice
So i want to play Saturday somewhere
Who is going to hold a fest? >.>
if no one does i'll attend kennys gathering of roman and kenny feat. that one person always posting as roman

*mycon edit* HELL YEAH TIM!

*BACON edit* DTL's sig is not cools

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
At my house we will be holding a Bake-Tim-Cookies tourney, $5 entry, on saturday. So bring your baking skills.

O'chunks

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MrOchunks
I don't think you did. If anyone does it will be me cuz i'm not important. lol Also hey there :D

Top Bottom