• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

O'chunks

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MrOchunks
But chunky, we're gonna be co-commentators! Remember?!
OH HECK NO!!! I'M TERRIBLE AT COMMENTATING!!! BESIDES, UL IS BETTER AT IT THAN ME :ohwell: you know it's true. don't forget my 2nd title that's true bout me. Chunky= DA WORST COMMENTATOR OF ALL TIME!!!! OF ALL TIME!!!!!!

Underload

Lazy
Commentating is fun. You're biased toward the people you like, you complain about gay playstyles, and think of witty things to say at random.

And then you pretend to be the Quizno's guy.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Sooooo, for the gathering on Saturday

We're gonna need a few set-ups more than usual, I think.

Cuz like... I've been hit up by a few AiBers already, and a few of them are interested in the smarshfest

So uhhhhhhh

Who else can bring a set-up?

Maybe we should have a $1 or free tournament or something

Or at least a livestream. That'd be dope.

Didn't you resort to talking about the name Quinn last time you tried commentating?
Ouch. Owned by someone like... half your age.

How old is a Fino, anyway?

And why is Peter so tall?

Underload

Lazy
Tim's place, Denver.

1048 Josephine St, Denver, Colorado 80206, Apartment #C, I think. Don't quote me on the Apt. #, I may be wrong.

I've Google Map'd it enough times that it's just saved on there. No stalker-o.

Underload

Lazy
TvC! Love that game. Who do you use?

We need to have a tourney for that game, also.

I might go to Timfest on Saturday. We'll see, it depends on some stuff that happens / doesn't happen tomorrow.

Fino

Smash Master
Hi fino. Am I good at it?
I dunno... where can I watch tim commentary =D

Didn't you resort to talking about the name Quinn last time you tried commentating?
Nope

Ouch. Owned by someone like... half your age.

How old is a Fino, anyway?
He actually has no idea what he's talking about, lol.
I'm 19 btw ;o

Bad commentary is where the person literally just says "oh look, person A just did a back air" the entire time

Good commentary is hard to explain... just listen to newlywed commentary and take notes... or hell, starcraft has some of the best **** commentary I've ever heard. I don't even play the game, but **** it's hella interesting with commentary, lol (otherwise I dunno what the **** is going on)

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
I think my commentary was on the videos from the finals at FF. Basically it's mostly me insulting the viewers a lot.

O'chunks

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MrOchunks
Well.... alright, I might give it another shot when I get the chance (Steam will point and laugh like last time -_-) only if people demand that I come, which I know won't happen. XD

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
You didn't follow the Polish diet when you were a kid.

Silly American.
Does that involve a lot of sausage?

Cuz that'd totally explain everything.

I'm a great commentator. I make Dave anything BUT delicious by public opinion.
If your commentating is like your trash talk

I give you a Twin/10.

Good commentary is hard to explain... just listen to newlywed commentary and take notes... or hell, starcraft has some of the best **** commentary I've ever heard. I don't even play the game, but **** it's hella interesting with commentary, lol (otherwise I dunno what the **** is going on)
Bad commentary is also just "OH ****! HYPE HYPE! HAPPY FEET!"

Got old

And weird. Cuz of how you talk/look, I thought you were at least in your 20s

Well.... alright, I might give it another shot when I get the chance (Steam will point and laugh like last time -_-) only if people demand that I come, which I know won't happen. XD
You better come to the fest on Saturday. D:<

O'chunks

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MrOchunks
I'm not important, so why does everyone need to see me? But I'm busy atm with HW i need to make up from being sick, and I have to decide my classes for next year by tomorrow. Aug..... so tired =_=

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
I'm not important, so why does everyone need to see me? But I'm busy atm with HW i need to make up from being sick, and I have to decide my classes for next year by tomorrow. Aug..... so tired =_=
stfu yes you are

don't you know that CO SMASH SCENE IS SUPER SUPPORTIVE?!?

The smashfest is on Saturday. Surely you can have most your HW done by then! Or you could bring it there with the intention of doing homework first. :D :D :D

YOU CAN DO ET!!!

I get this a lot .-.

Probably because I'm a Jr in college (by credit)... so most of the people I hang out with are 2-3 years older than me. haha
Makes sense to me.

EvoZ

Smash Cadet
i can make saturday, but i have a f'in meeting at work from 8-9 MANDATORY for bs...but gotta go so i can has job, but i'll probably come before and after.

Top Bottom