• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

FishBait73

Smash Rookie
And then we have those people who play brawl but are borderline inactive or prefer other games:

Fishbait
Yeahh sorry, I'm really inactive here, but I'm super active on another forum. In fact, I recently became a moderator there. I try and go to all the tourneys that I can go to, but I'm like Underload and can't drive yet (I turn 16 in a couple months). And I don't go to any smashfests cause of the driving issue. But I still play Brawl nearly every day, and I check up on the Colorado tournaments to see if I can go to some of them, so I'm not completely inactive. I'll definitely be at Supercon.

Rizen

Smash Legend
I brawl once in a blue moon. Since other people are inactive we should expand CO's wifi brawling.

Arcana~

I Am Thou
NNID
Orange-Shinobi
Yes.

Me (I've been inactive for like...more than a month, but not by my choice...)
Tim
Meno
Bees

Other than that, activity drops a lot, but we still have:

Lunchmeat (actually really active lately, but idk where he at)
Dave
Underload
Steam
JCVD
Zajice (PRO TEMP BAN NOW OH NO)
Munch

And then we have those people who play brawl but are borderline inactive or prefer other games:

Yang
Fishbait
Tony
TC?
That one guy that plays Pit and Wario
Some other people I guess
*ahem* @ DTL :ohwell:

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace

O'chunks

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MrOchunks
Yes.

Me (I've been inactive for like...more than a month, but not by my choice...)
Tim
Meno
Bees

Other than that, activity drops a lot, but we still have:

Lunchmeat (actually really active lately, but idk where he at)
Dave
Underload
Steam
JCVD
Zajice (PRO TEMP BAN NOW OH NO)
Munch

Yang
Fishbait
Tony
TC?
That one guy that plays Pit and Wario
Some other people I guess
Well he did forget a few, but cut him some slack, even though I'm one of the people forgoten to lol. :chuckle:

Kyle, if you still want to play me, you can use the little google thing that Meno send to everyone and find (or call) me.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
So yang is coming over later, as well as meno and dylan. So if more people want to, you can show up at like 5 or 6, we'll probably need more full setups.

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
Tim...please don't turn this into a melee thing...

Meh whatever. I'll get to learn the Peach MU even better with MK.

edit: actually, that'd be great cuz I'll be able to touch Kenny's hair. But I swear if this turns into you, Meno and I playing B- FFAs Imma rage.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Tim...please don't turn this into a melee thing...

Meh whatever. I'll get to learn the Peach MU even better with MK.

edit: actually, that'd be great cuz I'll be able to touch Kenny's hair. But I swear if this turns into you, Meno and I playing B- FFAs Imma rage.
B- 2v1s it is!

Arcana~

I Am Thou
NNID
Orange-Shinobi
Well he did forget a few, but cut him some slack, even though I'm one of the people forgoten to lol. :chuckle:

Kyle, if you still want to play me, you can use the little google thing that Meno send to everyone and find (or call) me.
Emilio you should come next time Nate comes over. I'm waiting for my Wii to get back from Nintendo atm but it should be back before this weekend.

Lunchmeat

Smash Cadet
B- 2v1s it is!
I'll be there Tim! Around 6ish

oh i'll turn it into a melee thing....maybe if some melee people show up

Dave got a girlfriend......

shouts from romans
Kenny: When you went into beast mode against jeris i was like "****........Kenny is a beast"
Roman: Falcon dittos
Ferdi: Too good
jeris and kadar are also beast
And it was nice meeting you strongbad! Nice DK and project M was cool.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Your links don't work for people that changed posts per page, chunky.

If this turns into a melee thing, I'm gonna go play lol in my room >.<

O'chunks

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MrOchunks
Btw those links were to the Lucas disscussion chat and on pages 124 & 126 it'll show something that'll break Meno's heart, but make everyone else laugh. XD

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
thats hella neat. also, that **** music never gets old infact i keep looking forward to it looping.

****it keits

also only shoutout to lunchmeat: play melee with us more and you'll get a lot better, cause just seeing you play, you're still pretty **** good!

everyone else w/e

also roman massive props for the hat :)

iDoLiZeD

Smash Cadet
Good Games everyone!

It was nice to see more then the avrg faces.

Also, Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

So who is exactly going to supercon?

O'chunks

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MrOchunks
Pages aren't good :/ I do 40 posts per page. Link specific posts.
I'll try to fix that. Then we can all laugh later :D

Good Games everyone!

It was nice to see more then the avrg faces.

Also, Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

So who is exactly going to supercon?
I would go.... if I had any money and if school didn't start during that time >.<. Also I wish I can play ya. Need to go out more for smash when I can.....

Edit: OMG this is the 2nd time I cause a page break in another form 0_o wut's going on???

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
anyone know who the official uploader is for all the EVO matches? i've seen some on youtube but a lot of them either lag real bad or have sound issues.

also, i will for sure NOT going to be making it to supercon due to work.

Ryyudo

Smash Rookie
Keits doesn't seem salty at all. Maybe a little stressed (which would make sense, he's commentating multiple tournaments and playing WELL in them too.) I think people are blowing it out of proportion.

****ing sick tech though. I was happy.

About SuperCon: More than likely not going because of costs and I've already asked for like infinite days off within the last week. (Personal, Zournament, NDK which I've decided I'm gonna go.)

Bees!

Smash Ace
Timotee is going to be gone this weekend and I can't go(No job stupid ****ing economy and scared *** ****ing employers who wont hire because they are a bunch of ******* *feels better now)
Anybody up for Brawl this weekend?I need some seriouslies badly also I might bring Lucre and Munch with me who are both looking to improve. (myself included)

Top Bottom