• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I'll definitely smash. Roman(a.k.a. Idol) will almost always smash. I'll contact the whole melee scene and see if we can get somethin going for Sat. Don't know if you're here yet but I'd smash tonight too lol.

Who's free Satuday to Melee?
just arrived.
I'm free tomorrow until 6 pm-ish, then most of the time Saturday. If just 1 or 2 people wanna smash then they could bring a TV over to our hotel room (we're at the DoubleTree) since the one here is dumb, or if more people do we can drive somewhere for it.
Call me at -snip- if you have any more info or a smashfest manifests.

Last edited:

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice
so axe and vectorman from az are coming to supercon for melee. They are gonna need housing/airport transportation. Lets get hype melee scene, LETS GO. Evo2k10 stream http://g4tv.com/evo

oh yeah and apparently there are 1700+ people for ssf4 so each pool has like 100+ people lol

BlueMycon

Smash Apprentice
ERROR: SMASH IS ACTUALLY TONIGHT(Friday)

So the OOSers were supposed to be going to a concert tonight and then smash tomorrow. However, they were mistaken and their concert is tomorrow night. So now we're gonna try to smash tonight.

Who's up for some Melee tonight?

Arcana~

I Am Thou
NNID
Orange-Shinobi
Emelio you gotta make it to SOME sort of gathering soon. You've been out of it too long. We miss our Lucas!

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
GGs at all the melee people last night! was a ton of fun. :) thanks for having us. we can prolly do something tonight, too. just lemme know.

O'chunks

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MrOchunks
Emilio you gotta make it to SOME sort of gathering soon. You've been out of it too long. We miss our Lucas!
Fixed for spelling. It's been too long, at least I got one week of UCD left and then I'm free......... <3

........huh?...........
.....oh...........umm.........

Ok that's a lie. :(

Sudai

Stuff here
Shoop dop. No internet. Boop bop.
Stealing coffeenet. Shopdop.

###############

Txt me if you wanna play meree in colorado springs. maybe brawl if I'm super bored. I need an excuse to go down there anyway. No calling. I won't answer. :D

Last edited:

MK.II

Smash Rookie
Last time I saw them, they played almost all old stuff.

And their set was like... 3 hours long. Best live band ever.

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
Don't let it affect your grades Dylan. lol

Soo I'm leaving in about 40 minutes to get on a bus to arizona, which leaves at around 4:30 AM. I'm going with a bunch of Christian kids to build decks and sheds for old people. I'll be back to not posting in this thread in about a week. Adios

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
GGs again to all of Denver's Meleers. I'm not exactly the best from KC, but I hope I was challenging enough for you guys :p. Thanks for your hospitality and such these past two days, it has been very appreciated. Hopefully the Midwest will host a large tourney again so you all can travel & we can play again.

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice
GGs again to all of Denver's Meleers. I'm not exactly the best from KC, but I hope I was challenging enough for you guys :p. Thanks for your hospitality and such these past two days, it has been very appreciated. Hopefully the Midwest will host a large tourney again so you all can travel & we can play again.
it was nice meeting/smashing with you. Sorry i couldn't make it yesterday, i was tired as ****

evo finals are today don't miss it and go Gamerbee reppin up taiwan yeaaaaa

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
Monday smashfest at tim's?!

**** that. I don't want to drive all the way to Denver to fight Meno's Ivysaur as Tim goes to play melee with everyone else.

Monday smash with Tim and Meno?!

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
Yes.

Me (I've been inactive for like...more than a month, but not by my choice...)
Tim
Meno
Bees

Other than that, activity drops a lot, but we still have:

Lunchmeat (actually really active lately, but idk where he at)
Dave
Underload
Steam
JCVD
Zajice (PRO TEMP BAN NOW OH NO)
Munch

And then we have those people who play brawl but are borderline inactive or prefer other games:

Yang
Fishbait
Tony
TC?
That one guy that plays Pit and Wario
Some other people I guess

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
So I can't come to Zournament anymore. :/

I have... a wedding to go to.

demonictoonlink

Smash Master

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
No YOU COME ON.
i put a lot of effort into showing up to something once every 10ish years, i deserve some respect. :mad::mad::mad:

Top Bottom