• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice
Keits doesn't seem salty at all. Maybe a little stressed (which would make sense, he's commentating multiple tournaments and playing WELL in them too.) I think people are blowing it out of proportion.

****ing sick tech though. I was happy.

About SuperCon: More than likely not going because of costs and I've already asked for like infinite days off within the last week. (Personal, Zournament, NDK which I've decided I'm gonna go.)
I would say he did get a little salty but it wasn't that bad at all. But the fact that he was like Yo hold on a sec, then u get the dialog, then its like oh hey were back makes me believe that he was a bit salty.

Keits and Skisonic did a very good job of commentating though, I give them props for that.

Arcana~

I Am Thou
NNID
Orange-Shinobi
Timotee is going to be gone this weekend and I can't go(No job stupid ****ing economy and scared *** ****ing employers who wont hire because they are a bunch of ******* *feels better now)
Anybody up for Brawl this weekend?I need some seriouslies badly also I might bring Lucre and Munch with me who are both looking to improve. (myself included)
You know I always am, but it's not right to ask you to come all the way down to Aurora just to play smash for a few hours. :dizzy:

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
You know I always am, but it's not right to ask you to come all the way down to Aurora just to play smash for a few hours. :dizzy:
Do it! I'll come, and I'll pick up Chunky and we'll have a cool little fest.

Bees!

Smash Ace
True but take away the few hours and make it more close to all day and that works.
Do it! I'll come, and I'll pick up Chunky and we'll have a cool little fest.
^that with awesome sauce. But seriously. I don't have a wii, neither does LvlKyleZero , chunky or yourself. So we needs a wii for this to happen.

deepseadiva

3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Wow, that is dumb.

Well, I technically have a Wii. It plays Brawl when it feels like it - I even played wifi the other day!

Arcana~

I Am Thou
NNID
Orange-Shinobi
No my Wii is back and it's fine now. I don't got homebrew for all the hax for textures and replays and what not though :(

Smashing all day is fine too, just need more people to be there though.

Bees!

Smash Ace
Wow, that is dumb.

Well, I technically have a Wii. It plays Brawl when it feels like it - I even played wifi the other day!
Okay well if it works enough maybe you can bring it. The reason I said that is because last time I talked to you, you didn't have a wii. But if you have one maybe you can bring it. Or maybe I can talk Z into letting me borrow his wii or get him to come and play with us! idk.

Also Kyle, I would rather drive to Aurora(40-45 minutes) rather than idk Longmont(nothing personal Dylan you are one of my all time favorite people, but my car probably couldn't handle that trip right now. Nor my wallet)

Bees!

Smash Ace
No my Wii is back and it's fine now. I don't got homebrew for all the hax for textures and replays and what not though :(

Smashing all day is fine too, just need more people to be there though.
I just want to play. I don't care about hax right now. Plain Vbrawl will work for me. (I also need to play my Diddy more too.) I need that MK exp for both of my characters.

Arcana~

I Am Thou
NNID
Orange-Shinobi
I just want to play. I don't care about hax right now. Plain Vbrawl will work for me. (I also need to play my Diddy more too.) I need that MK exp for both of my characters.
Friday would probably be better, but Saturday is fine too. Meno and Chunky?

Oh and before anyone comes over, no one's alergic to cats right? My parents have a few.

Bees!

Smash Ace
I have a kitteh of my own so I am good. Also Saturday works. Just text me your address. Also I might be bringing Lucre and Arashi so that will be fun for th

When should I come over?

Bees!

Smash Ace
Just found out that I have Jury Duty on the 12th of August. So I might not be able to go to Supercon. FML and the justice system too D:<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<!!!!!!!!!!

stupid mother****ing justice system with its bull**** ****ing me over when I plan something a year and advanced they can go **** themselves with a brandishing iron!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lunchmeat

Smash Cadet
Just found out that I have Jury Duty on the 12th of August. So I might not be able to go to Supercon. FML and the justice system too D:<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<!!!!!!!!!!

stupid mother****ing justice system with its bull**** ****ing me over when I plan something a year and advanced they can go **** themselves with a brandishing iron!!!!!!!!!!!!
that sucks...........

Thanks Ferdi! Im trying to play more melee

Any good melee players going to supercon?

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace

Yo, this is DancingFighterG. Just tell them at you are your religion does not allow you to go on jury duty and attend SuperCon son. This will be the biggest turnout for smash ever. We had 101 last year so I hope we can triple it. Can't forget the mikehaze, ally and mew2king are coming. Oh the madness.

Tranzworld

Smash Apprentice

BEES, just go online to some of these 'anti jury duty' websites and other stuff like that (can't remember them off the top of my head) my friends dad has a little flyer he just walks in holding and he doesn't even make it over the doorway before they send him home, works like a charm.

In other news, I redid my desktop, AGAIN. Miku is amazing for wallpapers.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y9/Tranzworld/ifyousayso.jpg

Arcana~

I Am Thou
NNID
Orange-Shinobi

Well dam.. Well, at least it's not GUARENTEED that you won't be able to go. If you don't go what's poor Fin0 gonna do?

MK.II

Smash Rookie
I think I should be able to show up at Level Zero's place on Saturday too.

I think I can pick you up Dylan, if you can't drive there.

O'chunks

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MrOchunks
Friday would probably be better, but Saturday is fine too. Meno and Chunky?

Oh and before anyone comes over, no one's alergic to cats right? My parents have a few.
For me, this is my last week at UC Denver but I have a lunchon on Friday that I already RSVP for. So if I can come, Saturday would seem like a better day. If I do go, I can probably bring a few extra people if you don't mind. Also as much as I love cats, I'm allergic to them D:

^that with awesome sauce. But seriously. I don't have a wii, neither does LvlKyleZero , chunky or yourself. So we needs a wii for this to happen.
awww.... thank you <3 but yeah it sucks that I don't have a wii >_<

Arcana~

I Am Thou
NNID
Orange-Shinobi
Ok well, there is a lot of space in my basement for a smash gathering, but I only have one main setup, so if a bunch of people are gonna start inviting themselves and showing up they better bring extra ones.

And Emilio is your allergy really bad? I mean will it be a problem only if one cat is around (which I know they wont be since there will be strangers around) or will it be a problem no matter what?

O'chunks

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MrOchunks
My allergy can be kinda bad, but I can't make contact with it. If it starts getting bad, I'll have red eyes and i start to cough a lot....

Arcana~

I Am Thou
NNID
Orange-Shinobi
My allergy can be kinda bad, but I can't make contact with it. If it starts getting bad, I'll have red eyes and i start to cough a lot....
So do you wanna take the risk? I mean I plan on cleaning up the basement real good before anyone shows up, if you think that'll help.

Arcana~

I Am Thou
NNID
Orange-Shinobi
Well if Peter comes then we could have a tournament (because we all know he's good with that stuff) because I'm no good at running brackets and all that jazz ._.

O'chunks

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MrOchunks
Finally, I'll be able to play with you guys again and there's nothing (hopefully) that will stop it. :D. Oh happy day <3

Arcana~

I Am Thou
NNID
Orange-Shinobi
Alright. Lemme know for sure who's coming.

Bees, Chunky, Meno, JCVD, and Underload?

Also Nate (possibly) and Manny, some guys Chunky and I know.

deepseadiva

3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
I might not be able to come, since I have family visiting over the weekend. Depending on how long the fest lasts, I'm really gonna try to at least come for an hour or two.

Top Bottom