• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Bees!

Smash Ace
That was a great fest guys. I think now I am going to repick-up kirby(he might be good for a surprise as well as Kirby is a kick *** team player!) and also continue seconding Diddy. Regardless it was fun.

Lvl Zero(Kyle)- GGs Our first set in the tourney was epic. I will get you next time.
Underload - I honestly think you would have won our set if you had not killed yourself soo much. Either way GGs. Thanks for setting up a fun tourney as well. Good to see you again
Chunks - Come back to us! We miss our Lucas main! </3
Lunchbox - Sorry we didn't get to play more. It was good seeing you again. Next time you come to something I will try to get more friendlies in with you.
Nate- Nice meeting you. Remember to take tap-jump off with Yoshi. It makes your recovery more versatile. GGs
Manny- Your Ike is amazing and super fun to watch play. I hope we see more of you in the future.
JCVD - See you this Friday plez?
Meno- Geez you were on fire in our set until you killed yourself lol. Play the way you did before you killed yourself more often plez. lol Nice seeing you again too. Its a shame you can't come to Zournament. :/
Dave - Our set would have been extremely epic. Except for one thing...You not showing up! lol GGs

Bees!

Smash Ace
1.)Lvl Zero
2.)Bees
3.)Meno
Not sure after that. It was only 9 entrants house tourney(that was free too)
but still fun.
Lvl Zero's MK is too gud

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Oh, Fino also needs housing. I'm remembering a text from last week.

Lunchmeat

Smash Cadet
sorry i did not go to the fest! Thought you lived farther from me

Just realized you live like 10 minutes away from me lvl zero. Do you go to smokey? Also if you have another one before I go back to greeley Ill for sure be there!

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
I really don't get it.

I mean, I do troll sometimes, but I always do it lightheartedly. But anything I post...ever...pisses somebody off.

It's just odd how all those creepy user blog posters don't even play smash. I don't get this community.

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. Pre-registration for all games closes August 6, 2010. Also, make sure you reserve your room at the SuperCon hotel. Let's check to make sure that all our locations in southwest get stuff together. Less then 1 month guys!!

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
I really don't get it.

I mean, I do troll sometimes, but I always do it lightheartedly. But anything I post...ever...pisses somebody off.

It's just odd how all those creepy user blog posters don't even play smash. I don't get this community.
This pissed me off so much

Bees!

Smash Ace
All I know is now I want to punch the both of you for quoting it!!! Shut the **** Up!!!!!!!!!! D:<
XD

Steam

Smash Hero
I HATE YOU STEAM!!! IM NEVER SLEEPING WITH YOU AGAIN!!!

Dylan you make people mad because you have toon link in your name

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
Tranz, I really do appreciate your post in my blog. I know you weren't purely trying to defend me, but thank you.

Dan, I requested it off two weeks ago :/
But I talked with the boss and I'll know by tomorrow. It's looking great.

Tranzworld

Smash Apprentice
Tranz, I really do appreciate your post in my blog. I know you weren't purely trying to defend me, but thank you.

Dan, I requested it off two weeks ago :/
But I talked with the boss and I'll know by tomorrow. It's looking great.
Nah, it's all good. There are some people in that thread that i think are unjustifiably angry over nothing. it's funny, actually.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
I did a'ight. I got some luck, I lost some luck, and I won in mario party when I was allowed to be the character I wanted to be.

Kirbster cheats at mario party and takes characters that are CALLED. Just throwing that out there.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
I call DK in the Mario Party MM.

I beat duffman, tekkie, issacard, isai(not that one), and I believe one or two others. I forget.

I lost to dekar, tarmagoyf, and arturo. I lost to GG in the 3rd place tie breaker, so I'm not official third.

Top Bottom