• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
Don't get high when already moody. Soooooo moody right now. And broody.

BROOOOOOOOODDDDD!

Ghost of Edward Cullen.

I've mentioned Edward Cullen in that last two posts I've made.

HALPPO

Taco Baco Socko

Tranzworld

Smash Apprentice
Holy jesus 90 posts since I last checked this thread.

I got kicked from 4 player rooms yesterday and broke one of my headsets in rage -_-;;. I kept lagging like hell as soon as the game would start. Not fun. Actually yesterday was a pretty ****ty day on BB all around.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Hey, guys! I'm going to be driving through the eastern part of Colorado this weekend. Is there a Melee scene in the area? I'll be near Denver, CO and am free on Saturday, so if there's a Melee smashfest goin' down that my friend and I would be welcome to show up to that'd be awesome.
I also play a bit of BlazBlue...

Thanks for reading!

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
Hey, guys! I'm going to be driving through the eastern part of Colorado this weekend. Is there a Melee scene in the area? I'll be near Denver, CO and am free on Saturday, so if there's a Melee smashfest goin' down that my friend and I would be welcome to show up to that'd be awesome.

Thanks for reading!
BlazBlue...
BLAZBLUE!!!!

There's a strong scene in Denver. I'm sure they wouldn't mind getting something set up.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
CloudChaser: Cool, thanks. Anyone wanna set up a Melee thing-o? :D
july 24th at 12:00 P.M. apparently.

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
I'll just quote it again for others who haven't seen.

There is no official tournament being hosted during July as far as I know. So it's time to crack down and get in one last tournament before we reach SuperCon.

Introducing...

Zournament
Z's House Tournament​

Let's have one final tournament before SuperCon. Time to step up and see how we all can improved as a state. Come here, play, compete, point out someone's repetition, and become better!

Everything right now can be negotiated. Please comment on the wall so others may see and comment as well.

Also, if you need a ride, please comment. If need be, I'll go up and pick you up if you absolutely have no ride at all.

Costs:
Venue Fee: FREE! **** $20 venue fees!
Teams: $20 per team, $10 per person
Singles: $10 per person
Payment: 60/30/10. If less than 8 entrances, then winner take all.
:mad: There better not be less than 8 in Brawl Singles :mad:

Tentative Schedule:
12:00 - 1:00 -------- Warm up
1:00 - 3:00 -------- SSBB Teams
3:00 - 6:00 -------- SSBB Singles
6:00 - 9:00 -------- Overflow Time, Side Events, Money Matches

Side Events:
Melee Singles
- $5 pot fee. 60/30/10 split unless less than 8. Then winner take all.

Melee Ditto Teams
- Bragging rights!

BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger
- Deciding on pot fee or just bragging rights. Will probably just be bragging rights.

Other Things:
- Please, no drugs! No alcohol! Cigarettes are fine, just as long as it's not in the house.
- There will be snacks and drinks provided, courtesy of all the donations from previous Z-fests.
- There will also be pizza as actual food.
- Setups will be needed. Bringing a TV and/or Wii that will be used will net you pizza.
- Any donations are appreciated. Any donations made will net you pizza.
- Since this is a large house, we will only be occupying the basement.
- Instead of actually walking up and ringing the doorbell, I will have signs that lead to the back of the house. Follow the grass and enter the basement instead.

Pease RSVP on the Facebook Event Page. It'll make it much easier on all of us (me especially) to see who is going.

But it happening on Saturday, July 24th, at 12:00. Will last till roughly 21:00 or until everyone leaves.

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. SuperCon has posted some new industry workshops and panels.

http://www.supercon2k.com/industry.php

Also, take a look at the html version of the cutthroat newsletter. This is a special version for SuperCon.

http://www.coloradocutthroat.com/NewsLetters/SuperCon/SuperConUpdates.htm

If you want register for the newsletter go here:

http://www.coloradocutthroat.com/Involve.php

SuperCon is gearing to be a big event in Colorado. If you love gaming this is the place to be in August!!

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Hey, look what I made after months of exhaustive and unending labor.

I didn't have internet yesterday, so after I saved Paula I opened PS.

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
...no one gonna respond to my post? :/
I don't live in Denver, so I can't say. I'm in Colorado Springs, which is an hour away from Denver roughly. Tim usually has Timfests, so I asked him if he could do one on Sunday. He said it's possible, but not a definite yes. But from the sound of things, it'll probably take off.

On another note, I want to change my username...

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
why on sunday specifically? lol
koolio I'll be able to check this topic from the hotel. headin' out soon though.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Dang why does dave have to be last, isn't he #1 PR xD
It's cuz G&W is weirdly shaped. Putting the characters in PR order made everything look janky, so I put them in aesthetic order. It focuses in PR order...

Aw that really hurts Meno.. DTL gets to be the MK in your lil' sig.. HMPH!
You don't post on SWF. :p

Once I find renders of all the alternative costumes, or I render them myself, I'll make a full image with tons of people.

Arcana~

I Am Thou
NNID
Orange-Shinobi
Maybe I should be Weegee in Meno's final sig (orange one o' course!) just cuz Weegee is the ****! (plus he's still second main)

BlueMycon

Smash Apprentice
Smash Saturday for the Out of Stater?

Thanks for reading!
I'll definitely smash. Roman(a.k.a. Idol) will almost always smash. I'll contact the whole melee scene and see if we can get somethin going for Sat. Don't know if you're here yet but I'd smash tonight too lol.

Who's free Satuday to Melee?

Bees!

Smash Ace
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbsSeVr5NSI lololol
Hey, look what I made after months of exhaustive and unending labor.

I didn't have internet yesterday, so after I saved Paula I opened PS.
<3 Meno! That is so good. Also it works for me. I am playing famicon robot from now on(He's the only one without any representation on the ROB PR and famicon-bot needs some love. no robo

Maybe I should be Weegee in Meno's final sig (orange one o' course!) just cuz Weegee is the ****! (plus he's still second main)
I main Robot and second main R.O.B. and secondary Diddy, Kirby and teh boobehs!

Top Bottom