• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Tranzworld

Smash Apprentice
Tao really isn't that bad of a character to main. Especially with delicious taunt loop in CS.

Rachel BnB's are fun. Rachel is fun. I remember why I mained her and will still probably play her a little in CS.

Ahem, back to DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD mashing.

Ryyudo

Smash Rookie
I lmao'd :laugh:

self-degrading five?

Well he is quiet, until you make him talk, and does play the vidya (I say that right?) and loves himself some anime. And I can tell when he gets a little upset in Blaz, so he's definitely 4 out of 5 :laugh:

But I still lurves me some Tranz!

Plus, if you talk yourself up, and are serious then who's gonna be like "Wow, this guy is completely honest about himself. He's an extrodinary guy"? :(. It hasn't worked for me yet! Must be because I'm such a great guy!

EDIT: Lmao Sapphire spends all her time searching for posts with "Colorado" in it. Colorado confirmed for top tier.

Ryyudo

Smash Rookie
yeah so not only do u have to buy them game, then u need to buy the extra characets if u want them... SOME OLE BULL ****
As far as I see it, besides being coocoo for Blazblue, the game is running 40 dollars. The original Blaz ran 60 IIRC. 20 bucks, optional, to make a complete game. Plus, there was a LOT of work put into CS, unlike SF4 -> Super SF4. Continuing storyline, remade characters instead of "rebalanced," even BETTER online (how do they do that?), the systems and everything of the game, effects, stages, sounds are all revamped. Plus I think they're adding Legion Mode. It's small, but it's still more. Then fun stuff like different characters doing the system sounds.

To me, this is basically like a whole new game, and I would be willing to pay full price for it in the first place. Once again, unlike SF4 - > Super SF4 where they just got the idea of lobbies down. Still, the key part is that it is OPTIONAL. If you play against a Makoto online, or play it at someone's place, and decide you hate her, then you don't gotta buy her. This'll apply to people not named Zajice :laugh:

The part that annoys me about DLC is effects on tournaments. Even though there won't be many CS tournies, or ones with huge numbers, that's gonna cost some people a pretty penny to hook up all their systems with DLC characters. Well EFL has it's community, and DFG has ∞ monies so... ;P

Either way, I've pretty much self-justified my cost, since I wasn't the bandwagon of "OH MY GOD YOU'RE POSSIBLY MAKING US PAY FULL PRICE FOR A (quality) GAME OF THE SAME SERIES A YEAR LATER? THIS HAS NEVER BEEN DONE BEFORE (EA Sports, Final Fantasy X-2, Mario series.)" But when it's as changed as CS is, I feel it's fine with a full price tag. Now if it was full price AND the game still had DLC, I'd be calling it gay too.

Plus, my money for BlazBlue DLC will be FO FREE!!!

FREE.99!

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going ice skating!

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
I've been super hyped for CS ever since my xbox broke my old disk. I've been so bored not having a good online game to play.

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice
As far as I see it, besides being coocoo for Blazblue, the game is running 40 dollars. The original Blaz ran 60 IIRC. 20 bucks, optional, to make a complete game. Plus, there was a LOT of work put into CS, unlike SF4 -> Super SF4. Continuing storyline, remade characters instead of "rebalanced," even BETTER online (how do they do that?), the systems and everything of the game, effects, stages, sounds are all revamped. Plus I think they're adding Legion Mode. It's small, but it's still more. Then fun stuff like different characters doing the system sounds.

To me, this is basically like a whole new game, and I would be willing to pay full price for it in the first place. Once again, unlike SF4 - > Super SF4 where they just got the idea of lobbies down. Still, the key part is that it is OPTIONAL. If you play against a Makoto online, or play it at someone's place, and decide you hate her, then you don't gotta buy her. This'll apply to people not named Zajice :laugh:

The part that annoys me about DLC is effects on tournaments. Even though there won't be many CS tournies, or ones with huge numbers, that's gonna cost some people a pretty penny to hook up all their systems with DLC characters. Well EFL has it's community, and DFG has ∞ monies so... ;P

Either way, I've pretty much self-justified my cost, since I wasn't the bandwagon of "OH MY GOD YOU'RE POSSIBLY MAKING US PAY FULL PRICE FOR A (quality) GAME OF THE SAME SERIES A YEAR LATER? THIS HAS NEVER BEEN DONE BEFORE (EA Sports, Final Fantasy X-2, Mario series.)" But when it's as changed as CS is, I feel it's fine with a full price tag. Now if it was full price AND the game still had DLC, I'd be calling it gay too.

FREE.99!

i'm not hating on bb, i just hate how there is this new trend of dlc stuff like how they do dlc stuff in megaman 9/10

Bees!

Smash Ace
Anyone hosting any smashfests this weekend? I really need to get some practice in. (I haven't played seriouslies for almost a month now!) :(

O'chunks

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MrOchunks
Is anything planned for Monday? Because I'm off from school that day and I want to do something...... :(

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

CS is only gonna be $40? wow.

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace

FREE.99!

Yo, this is DancingFighterG. What up guys. I think the main thing that will cause problems for tournament play is the fact that when you download these characters from one account then you can't move them to different PS. Unless someone knows differently. This causes a major problem for people who play these characters and they are not on the PS that has the characters. Also, the only way to really allow DLC characters is if everyone has the ability to play them. From the hardcore side if you want to play tournament you will download them. It just sucks if they cost money.

We haven't even factored in the fact that they might be broke.

What I might have to do is contact the company to see if we can buy a disk that has all the characters. That's really the only way to get around it unless a patch comes out that gives you these characters.

O'chunks

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MrOchunks
Why the hell are you in school now?
Well I guess I should have said something...... (sorry). I'm currently at UCD for 5 weeks to get college credits. Doing well so far and there's only 2 weeks left, this one and the next one. Last day is the 16th. That's the reason of my disappearance.

EDIT: Kyle, he can go sight seeing since I've been there before. Just don't go to the wrong places. Maybe he might run into some of the smashers over there, but if it's family time, I don't know. Hope you have fun Dave.

Cliche-Guevara

Smash Cadet
Man browsing these boards makes me remember how cool they used to be,

WTB Some Gay-brahei for some Team Gay in Brawl- this week.

And someone with a couch and a stick to let me stay up all night practicing some BB Comboes.

Get back to me you lazy *******s.

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
Lol doesn't work like that...

Also change title to anything that has Colorado in it pl0x. Like put at at the beginning of this one?

Top Bottom