• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Bees!

Smash Ace
Hey guys! I am back from vacation! (Was an amazing 4 day concert!) and am looking to get some serious practice to prepare for Supercon, Also if I can get a job by the time Tim goes down to New Mexico I will get a bus ticket and go down for that to get hardcore practice!
Anyone want to get some friendlies in soon?

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Alright, I'll go ahead and ask. Who can I call up randomly and you'll let me come over for Smash?

My current list is:
Dylan
Tim

ZERO???

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
I like how two players from one meh region control the matchups for the two most important characters in this game.

Peter, let's say all our MU's are 65-35 against us. WE'LL CHANGE THE METAGAME?!!

Except MK vs Snake. That's 60-40 MK because our Dsmash is good.

Meno, come over anytime. Let me know and I'll take off work. And Bees, same goes to you obv but it's a pretty far drive so I recommend coming for my SMASHFEST NEXT WEEK.

Bees!

Smash Ace
Alright, I'll go ahead and ask. Who can I call up randomly and you'll let me come over for Smash?

My current list is:
Dylan
Tim

ZERO???
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YuHX3OVO2U
Oh! Oh! Pick Me please!

I like how two players from one meh region control the matchups for the two most important characters in this game.

Peter, let's say all our MU's are 65-35 against us. WE'LL CHANGE THE METAGAME?!!

Except MK vs Snake. That's 60-40 MK because our Dsmash is good.

Meno, come over anytime. Let me know and I'll take off work. And Bees, same goes to you obv but it's a pretty far drive so I recommend coming for my SMASHFEST NEXT WEEK.
Dont forget that ROB vs MK is 60-40 ROB because spherical bats are weak vs Robots sneezes and plastic fists.

And you give me a time and day and I will see what I can do. (no job and money is tight) but I might see what I can do.

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
Cuz I don't know :(

What about...next wednesday?

Also, can anyone prereg me for supercon? I'll pay you the next time I see you.
Can't do :( I don't have weekdays off
even though I work my own hours.

I can do it when I get home. I'll give you the bill later.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Ya! He could climb through your bedroom window! Or maybe he could come in through the back door! :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
Hurr de hurr

And yay! *adds Peter and Kyle to cool list*

I'll call you up if I'm ever around your neighborhood and bored.

Steam

Smash Hero
from mid-july til mid-august I have a month of nothing so if anyone needs someone to kidnap I'll probably be availible.

Bees!

Smash Ace
Hurr de hurr

And yay! *adds Peter and Kyle to cool list*

I'll call you up if I'm ever around your neighborhood and bored.
I see what you did there... You didn't add me on purpose. Well I promise that was my last joke I will ever make like that(had to get Peter too) promise! :D

Sudai

Stuff here
pretty sure lee martin beats D3 all day lmao!
Unless the D3 is extremely gay and all he does is grab camp. Even if he wins that game he switches to MK and nado camps cause if they're being super gay, might as well be super gay back.

lol btw lee martin might be moving in with me up in colo in like 6months to a year - he destroys every LA tournament >>
This. Lee wants to move up there in 8 days with us but we just can't push it through sadly. D:

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
So I forgot to add one detail to Zournament:

First place will receive a custom paint job controller. What the design is, I'm not going to reveal it now. But it'll be worth getting.

O'chunks

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MrOchunks
Woah, couldn't find this for a moment lol. Just saying I'm not dead....... Soooooo many posts to go through..... >.<

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
LOL! If Lee was here, we would lose everything about our close-in-skill-level scene...

We would actually be dominated by someone...Would be weird.

Bees!

Smash Ace
LOL! If Lee was here, we would lose everything about our close-in-skill-level scene...

We would actually be dominated by someone...Would be weird.
Idk it seems that there is a skill bar that is visible in our scene. Tim always loses to Dave, You always lose to Tim, Meno always loses to you. Underload loses to the Bus driver ;) and I lose randomly to any of you and sometimes win(on good days anyways.)
Don't mean to offend just pointing that out.

Also you underestimate our scene.

If we could not be broke because of $20 venue fees and we could organize going oos more often for tourneys I can guarantee that there will be a noticeable change in our scene and its skill-level. :)

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
I don't always lose to Tim :/

If I wanted to be a little ***** about it, which I do, you could say all MK DTL is 2-1 with Tim. That's our score for when I go all MK just to clarify.

AND THAT'S WHAT I'M GONNA DO.

And any of us can beat Dave. Some of us can beat Tim. Lucario can beat Meno. Lucas can beat me. We're all pretty close.

There's a bit of a bar at top three I guess...but it's not too significant. Martin would just be ******** in our scene.

Top Bottom