• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Bees!

Smash Ace
It would be what we need. Those who have the drive to contend with him will improve. most of our scenes biggest problem is that we never go anywhere and seldom do anything that can help. If we want improvement then we need to fight other scenes that are better than ours. They can offer us pointers as to what we can do to improve.

Sudai

Stuff here
I'm probably gonna enter the first tourney I can up there. Just so I can see how I really measure up against you guys. Then I'm done with entering tournies, even if I **** all of you and take 1st, 2nd, and 3rd. lol

Bees!

Smash Ace
It's just a video game, Bees.

Having Lee Martin around would be a lot of fun.
Of course it is just a game. But trying to be good at a game is okay. And to try and improve a scene that goes to tourneys(playing it competitively means you try to be better than your opponent) there is nothing wrong with that. Also we never have new people(game or no game the scene is a great way to make new friendships) and well new people show up for like a month and then disappear lol. Which makes sense. With predominantly C3 tourneys its rough for new people to really get hyped about the game(Paying 30+ dollars every tourney you go just so you can get your *** handed to you doesn't sound all that appealing imo.) but meh whatever, just a game.
I don't ***** when I lose and I don't make it life.
However I still am in it for improvement. Trying to help others in our scene is why its called a scene.

Bees!

Smash Ace
It's actually not that bad.
I would hate to contradict you, but yes compared to other states it is a high price. If a tourney actually has a venue fee it generally isn't higher than $10. Sorry I would disagree. And as for big tourneys that is a little more justified. But for a tourney of all Colorado players it doesn't help.

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
Tao was still is ****ing annoying.

The Squirrel fur is much better looking. Though I'll still 720 you all dai long.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
I would hate to contradict you, but yes compared to other states it is a high price. If a tourney actually has a venue fee it generally isn't higher than $10. Sorry I would disagree. And as for big tourneys that is a little more justified. But for a tourney of all Colorado players it doesn't help.
He meant entering and getting owned isn't that bad. The joke is he's a ganon main, he goes into it to lose.

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
Her astral finish is force feeding you an acorn that explodes once you eat it. Or something.

In other news: Tim's the only one who 'gets' me. D:

edit: yes the venue fees are outrageous. That's why I'm still trying to get zaj to ask his mom about weekly Lakewood smashfests.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Tao was still is ****ing annoying.

The Squirrel fur is much better looking. Though I'll still 720 you all dai long.
All I care about is the fact that she's a squirrel. Which makes her amazing.

Dat tail.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah dat tail.

/beingevenmoreofafanboythanwhenisawtao

But Tao sucks cause she's not a squirrel.

Bees!

Smash Ace
He meant entering and getting owned isn't that bad. The joke is he's a ganon main, he goes into it to lose.
Oh okay sleep johns are a credit to me not making that connection

Her astral finish is force feeding you an acorn that explodes once you eat it. Or something.

In other news: Tim's the only one who 'gets' me. D:

edit: yes the venue fees are outrageous. That's why I'm still trying to get zaj to ask his mom about weekly Lakewood smashfests.
Sorry I didn't get that. I am going to sleep now. Also once you guys get that going I will try to help out when I can. I may have a wii by then and I have a couple of tvs you can use.

But Tao sucks cause she's not a squirrel.
Yes ^ that! Its why MK sucks and everyone other than ROB for that matter. They aren't a robot ;)

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
Dylan, you're all paid for.

You're lucky I kept the PM with your username/pass. Otherwise, Pre-reg wouldn't have happened.

Dnyce

Smash Master
MM@Supercon anyone?

PS: Add Colorado back in the thread title... I actually had to look for this (lame)

afk

eet

Smash Ace
Yeeea, Lee does win all of LAs tournies but we usually just do 5 dollar tournies and jus have fun in friendlies and such - not rly about winning cause lee martin too good anyway so *** it, everyone just has fun. XD

Bees!

Smash Ace
Yeeea, Lee does win all of LAs tournies but we usually just do 5 dollar tournies and jus have fun in friendlies and such - not rly about winning cause lee martin too good anyway so *** it, everyone just has fun. XD
See that is how it should be. This game is about fun. so little amount of money to enter is good. Smashhouse please!

Also it would be good to have Colorado in the thread. For traveling arrangements and such it seems as if we don't have a Colorado Thread.

Steam

Smash Hero
hopefully lee can help me get gud because you guys are gonna know the Luc matchup really well unless he goes MK. D:

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
You know what would be awesome?

If every cool person lived in Colorado. Every cool person could just move there and you wouldn't have to worry about your neighbors or who you work with, or anything. The state would be fitting.

And the trend has already started.

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
mmmmm sure. I already like Colorado with all the awesome people.

Kinda worried that if every cool person moved to Colorado, Colorado wouldn't be the thinnest state anymore. Just sayin'

On another subject, DYLAN! You have a ride down here for Zournament, right?

Yay for unnecessary flair to a name.

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
I have some vids of the finals from Console Tourney on my youtube page, but that's just about it... Not sure where the others are.

Just search for my name on YT.

Top Bottom