• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Bees!

Smash Ace
omfg just read the new dacus thread. beware colorado, being a dacus enthusiast i have to practice this for the next 20 hours, thx to dylan for the wii... but my theory is with falco, ground laser to new dacus, bair to new dacus, holy crap phantasm cancel to new dacus, everyone should be having nightmares of falco's foot the next time we play!
especially dave! cause im gonna strictly practice on GW
This is interesting. I must see this 'new dacus thread'

Rizen

Smash Legend
omfg just read the new dacus thread. beware colorado, being a dacus enthusiast i have to practice this for the next 20 hours, thx to dylan for the wii... but my theory is with falco, ground laser to new dacus, bair to new dacus, holy crap phantasm cancel to new dacus, everyone should be having nightmares of falco's foot the next time we play!
especially dave! cause im gonna strictly practice on GW
Is it like a farther sliding DACUS but buffered from another move?

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice
good games yesterday

way to go on your fox roman, keep it up
i'm about to go pick up a MARVEL VS CAPCOM 2 tournament edition stick at game stop because they are only 100$ right now. If u have to money ferdi, i would call you local gamestop to see if they have it. These are limited quantity so better get em fast and while they are cheap.

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
i'm about to go pick up a MARVEL VS CAPCOM 2 tournament edition stick at game stop because they are only 100$ right now. If u have to money ferdi, i would call you local gamestop to see if they have it. These are limited quantity so better get em fast and while they are cheap.
same ones as the SF4 TE madcatz?

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Wow.

Are there other Pokemon that have puns in their names?

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Wow.

Are there other Pokemon that have puns in their names?
Squirtle is Squirrel+Turtle

Scyther has scythes for hands

Miltank is a milk producing animal that can act as a wall/tank

Porygon's literal name is "polygon", but japunz dun have "l", so they use "r" instead

It's almost like Pokemon are nothing but puns

owait

Top Bottom