• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
I'll be in Denver this whole weekend - so me at some point. :D

But, probably not today. Probably.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
We all have add.

Aaaaand I just discovered that Tony has my Brawl disc, and I don't have a melee mem card so I can't practice ganon. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

Nolan, $1 upside controller ness ditto MM? =D

Light_

Smash Apprentice
Hey Colorado, I've just recently moved here from Arizona. Unfortunately I'm residing in Durango, which appears to be the least popular area to smash at. Any tournaments for Brawl and Melee in the future? It would have to be quite a drive for me to get to Denver:(, however I might make the trip if I have some money and free time.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
There's actually a tourney in Durango on the...22nd? Maybe?

Then there's fighter frenzy in denver on the 23rd/24th. It will include KS, NM, Vegas, and possibly more. If you could make a denver tourney, that'd be the one. Let me find the links...

Durango thing: Oh, this is a LAN tourney for HoN...well, it's at the www.coloradocutthroat.com site if you're into that
Fighter Frenzy: http://www.coloradocutthroat.com/FF.php

We'll also have a tourney on the 30th, but that's smaller.

Also, I've heard good things of ye, so hopefully we'll get to meet soon =D Or get someone to organize stuff out there and we'll road trip out to meet ye there. 4 hours isn't that bad of a drive.

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
God CO is getting gifts...

Tim, I want to smash with you soooo bad...This weekend for sure.

Meno: Let's practice teams whenever we can.

Bees!

Smash Ace
Wow I was gone for 4 hours and so much happens! Also HAI STEAM!!!!!!! :D
I can plug shamelessly now.

Weekly McSpringsfest
Colorado Springs, Every Friday
7:00-11:00 @ Garden of the Gods McDonalds off of I-25 Garden of the Gods Exit.
If you have any questions about the meet-up you can get into contact with me @
719-640-1498

Also TIM!!!!!! You have anything planned Sunday? I want to come up to Denver and Smash with you guys! I will call you Sunday. Also I might bring up CT and Starr with me if I come up.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Um, not that I know of, we'll see what's what.

Now I want a milkshake and to facepalm at you all.

Edit: Lawkk, $3 3s mm?

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Have a 5 minute edit, that took longer than 5 minutes because I got distracted by nachos and some random thing on tv that was making me laugh my *** off/choke on said nachos.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Sorry I was so lame today, guize. Wasn't feeling well, tried scoring some medicine offa the mexicans, ended up staying there for a few hours before coming back home and crashing.

But they showed me their latest training techniques, and it's hard **** that I think actually helps.

We'll see how I feel about it in the morning, tho.

But srsly, this might help a LOT with keeping our spacing as tight as humanly possible.

Hey Colorado, I've just recently moved here from Arizona. Unfortunately I'm residing in Durango, which appears to be the least popular area to smash at. Any tournaments for Brawl and Melee in the future? It would have to be quite a drive for me to get to Denver:(, however I might make the trip if I have some money and free time.
Wtf

Maybe now Durango will stop sucking

Please, Light, save that part of CO. We need more regions to get all active n' stuff.

Hey guys, I'm from Australia and I'm in Vail atm skiing(with 0 transport apart from free bus shuttles)
If there are any smash meets happening after the skiing day before next Wed(which is when I leave) let me know <3

I play both melee and brawl (>^^)>
Wtf

Seriously?

CO is the best state to live in, ever.

Smash at my place tomorrow, around 7pm!!

Im going to see my gf tonight, later guys
Dayumnz, I agreed to hang out with Lyn in the evening tomorrow. I figured we'd get together in the afternoon and be hype and shiz.

Gotta figure out what imma do, now

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
people that wanna melee earlier in the day today should hit me up

Or barwl

But I really really REALLY would like to play melee

And see if this hyperbolic time chamber that the Mexicans have assembled is good for beating buu

or seanb

mango

light

whoever

Halfro

Smash Rookie
Man you guys REALLY need another thread/sub forum. The smash boards are still on Efl if you guys want to use them. Anyways, so I assume you guys are good then for the 30th? This is specific for under.

Amaterasu

Smash Ace
Hey guys,

Just found out that I can't ski Wed, since there isn't enough time. So I can now reschedule my Colorado mountain express that takes me to the airport for Tuesday night possibly.

If someone/some people wants to play smash on Tues night/Wed morning and host me the night before I leave (plane is at 3ish on Wed) let me know

If people are willing to smash/host then I'll try to reschedule the shuttle for tues night instead of Wed morning =)

It'd be good if someone felt like driving to the airport, or was like 10-15 mins cab ride, anyway, bbl - skiing

Edit: Play melee/brawl with me <3
Edit 2: We can play pal melee and pretend to be armada =)

Lawkk

Smash Rookie
Um, not that I know of, we'll see what's what.

Now I want a milkshake and to facepalm at you all.

Edit: Lawkk, $3 3s mm?
I would love to. But there is 2 problems.

Unless you have the game we would have to play on 2df and my connection is iffy sometimes.

Dunno how either of us would collect money as I probably wont be going to tourney/fest soon due to renovating/school.

But if this goes on we race to 3?

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, we'll figure somethin' outs Lawkk.

Hmmm...Tuesday night...I might be able to host something, but I'm not sure about you crashing here. Anyone able to give Ama a place to crash if we smash?

And Tony is still lame.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Pound 4 is go.

http://pound2.vgbootcamp.com/

Support the southwest (but especially BLOSHIIIIIIIIIIII!)
I swear, if he loses to Cosmo...

Man you guys REALLY need another thread/sub forum. The smash boards are still on Efl if you guys want to use them. Anyways, so I assume you guys are good then for the 30th? This is specific for under.
You have no idea.

Buuuut we tend to stay in this thread, cuz it makes it easier for newcomers to spot us.

just got home from an STD, holy fuh. i've never played so much brawl +. it was way fun though xD Yaz and I wrecked Gkirbs and Sinz till 8 in the morning >.>
Of course you did. :D

Top Bottom